Unusual Rip-Off → Wanted Criminals

Dec 14 2015
Convicted Australian Conartist/Fraudster Criminal travelling Europe Scamming and Stealing. Also uses aliases Guy Matthews, Scott Billinger and Adrian Albert Basile Professional Fraudster/Conartist, Dangerous Psychopath, Pathological Liar, Confidence Trickster Author: Albany, Other Wanted Criminals: Goran Markovic

Nov 29 2015
CounterfeitUK.com UKfakes.com Frank Alistair Collins, Cassie D Sercombe, Cassie D Collins Identity theft UK Internet
Author: London, Wanted Criminals: CounterfeitUK.com UKfakes.com Internet

Nov 27 2015
Angelique spivey Angelique and Taylor was supposed to get this house for me to rent from them gave her $4,400 now she says she's not getting the house and she won't give me my money back I need help to get my money I have 6 kids Columbus Nationwide
Author: Columbus , Ohio Wanted Criminals: Angelique spivey Nationwide

Nov 22 2015
cdlhelpinfo.com Ernest .vcf,but i Ask for money to buy the induction created by the rapid rotation driving directions Red Oak Texas Author: lewisville, Texas Wanted Criminals: cdlhelpinfo.com Red Oak, Texas

Oct 28 2015
Larry Hourd Had me believing that my homelessness and money Debt problems were finally over.... Kansas City Kansas
Author: San Francisco , California Wanted Criminals: Larry Hourd Internet

Oct 22 2015
Cedric Oxner Fraudulent don't buy from them FAKE Albemarle North Carolina Internet Author: Connecticut Wanted Criminals: Cedric Oxner Internet

57, Report #1261982

Oct 17 2015
CEI Hair School, LLC Deeidria ClarkTiffany (last name unknown) Will not pay me my paycheck Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Wanted Criminals: CEI Hair School, LLC Atlanta, Georgia