Stores → Book Stores

Approximately 539 Reports Found

Jul 24 2014
-Daily Deals- on Amazon Campus Purchasing Paid $68 for a $2 book Washington state, but they are in India Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Book Stores: -Daily Deals- on Amazon Internet

Jul 07 2014
Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN They Ripped me off! Maplewood Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Book Stores: Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN Maplewood , Minnesota

Jun 23 2014
Comic Supply Comic Supply SCAM Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Book Stores: Comic Supply Internet

Jun 18 2014
Christian Carter Catch him and keep him This is the name of the book I ordered I order Christian Carter book Catch him and keep him on May 17, 2014. I could never get the book to down load. My computer says the book was down loaded but it’s not one my computer. I tried emailing and looking for a number on the site but I could never find a phone number. Every time I tried to email Christian Carter about what happened, their email was not working it would give me an error message. I tried emailing Christian Carter about 10 times. June 18, 2014 about four hours after my 30 day. I was able to email Christian Carter … It’s funny how I was able to email Christian Carter after the 30 day. They were so nasty to me. They charged my credit card and said I was not getting my money back because it was two day after the 30 day, which was only about four hour after the 30 days, it’s funny how I could send an email now and I could not send one before my 30 days was up. They are scammers. I don’t even have the book and they charged my credit card…they are very nasty and they didn’t offer any help. Yes they have to give some of the people their money back and help some that’s the name of the game. DON’T ORDER FROM THEM IT’S A SCAM. I NEVER GOT THE EBOOK IT COULD NOT DOWN LOAD ON MY COMPUTER AND THEY SAID THAT THEY WAS NOT GOING TO SEND ME A BOOK AND THEY WOULD NOT HELP ME TO DOWN LOAD MY BOOK. BUT THEY CHARGED MY CARD WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS THIS!!! McHenry Illinois Author: Jacksonville, Florida Book Stores: Christian Carter Internet

Jun 05 2014
Children's book of the month club trying to collect money from my business for a book i never got or never ordered Unknown Internet Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Book Stores: Children's book of the month club Internet

May 29 2014
Download-genius.com Superior-downloads.com intellectual property copyright Theft of 5 ebooks unknown Internet Author: Charlotte Amalie, USVI, Texas Book Stores: Download-genius.com Internet

May 28 2014
SellBooks.com DID NOT pay me for my books Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Bangor, Maine Book Stores: SellBooks.com Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 25 2014
the new magazinecity Did not deliver bought goods nor reply to enquiry Internet Author: Den Hagg, Book Stores: the new magazinecity Internet

Jun 27 2014
Book depository online bookshop world wide but headquaters Gloucester, U.K UK
Author: Other Book Stores: Book depository Select State/Province

May 21 2014
Abebooks.com and Owlbooks of Toledo Cannot trust book condition report and forget about a refund! Toledo for Owlbooks Internet Author: Westoff, Alabama Book Stores: Abebooks and Owlbooks Internet

May 11 2014
walden Books I went in there today to exchange a web adress book that I brought the other day I went to use it today it was ripped did not have the recipt so they said that I did not purchase that book there when I know I did anyway the emplyess really were not nice accused me of being a liar I was so mad that I went home went through my trash and found the recipt and brought it back to Walden books I asked to speak to the manager and she tried to put the itenm number into their system they said they didnt have one the same and that I would have to pay a doaals torwards the one they did have very ignorant people employs not helpfull very very bad custumer service willowgrove Pennsylvania Author: abington, Pennsylvania Book Stores: walden Books abington, Pennsylvania

May 01 2014
BOMC2 keep taking money from my debit card after a lot of emails and confirmation that my account was cancelled months ago Internet Author: Puyallup, Washington Book Stores: BOMC2 Internet

Apr 22 2014
DeeperShopping Poor Quality Product, Expensive Genuine Leather, VOIDED my 30 day Warranty, Wont refund or even REPAIR my product Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Book Stores: DeeperShopping Internet

Apr 12 2014
Half Price Books Insulting Buyback Offers Beavercreek Ohio Author: Ayden, North Carolina Book Stores: Half Price Books Beavercreek, Ohio

Apr 11 2014
Atomic Books snotty queen, ill will, bad faith, poor customer service, indifferent Baltimore Maryland Author: Lakewood, Ohio Book Stores: Atomic Books Baltimore, Maryland

May 12 2014
Lisa Rubin Messianic Jewish Resources International consumer scam Clarksville Maryland Author: Jackson, Mississippi Book Stores: Messianic Jewish Resources International a divsion of Lederer/Messianic Jewish Communications Internet

Mar 21 2014
Daniel Morgan with Red Book Connect Daniel Morgan with Red Book Connect Denver Colorado Author: Alabama Book Stores: Daniel Morgan with Red Book Connect Denver, Colorado

Mar 18 2014
bookoutlet.com Discount Book Seller - I am only 1 person and my opinions do not matter! Buffalo New York
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Book Stores: bookoutlet.com Buffalo, New York

Mar 09 2014
Valore books This "company" received four books form me in very good condition and offered me a very good price for them but then they only paid for the two cheaper books and the two books that were quoted at well over $60 each they never paid for when I contacted them they claimed the seller said that one was damaged ( it was not i nevr opened it dropped the class) and gave no info on the other one but assured me they would be returned that was  internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Book Stores: Valore books internet, Select State/Province

Feb 24 2014
MD Network, Inc HP Consulting, Inc Purchased $60 for magazine in November. It's now almost March and no magazine. Lakewood Colorado Author: Crownsville, Maryland Book Stores: MD Network, Inc Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 06 2014
Dyme Magazine DYME MAG Rip Off theu take your money without giving you your product Boston Massachusetts
Author: providence, Rhode Island Book Stores: Dyme Magazine Boston, Massachusetts

Jan 17 2014
Ecampus 8595145217 Whitney MurphyAgent CS# 9 on the chat board 01/17/2014 Rented book. hidden city Kentucky Author: ranch mirage, California Book Stores: Ecampus hidden city, Kentucky

Jan 15 2014
Abebooks I tried to sell back books to abebooks, i choose them because I have bought and dealt with them in the past with no problems. internet Author: Harrison, Ohio Book Stores: Abebooks Select State/Province