Stores → Book Stores

Approximately 568 Reports Found

Oct 21 2014
The book depository bad customer service, stolen money, blamed buyer United Kingdom Internet Author: Albury, Book Stores: The book depository Internet

Sep 11 2014
Charlies Chapters LTD ebay: books_discount, Amazon: Charlies Chapters Books UK or Charlie & Gill or Charlieschapters LTD Total rip off, unwilling to resolve issues, ask you to wait and wait and wait Southport Internet Author: London, Book Stores: Charlies Chapters LTD Internet

Sep 08 2014
America Star Books Publish America Numerous bad-faith dealings, refusal to respond to requests to cancel contract Baltimore Nationwide Author: Petaluma, California Book Stores: America Star Books Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
Amazon Amazon uses loophole in it's "Buyer Guarantee" to refuse refund. Internet Author: New York, New York Book Stores: Amazon Internet

Jul 24 2014
-Daily Deals- on Amazon Campus Purchasing Paid $68 for a $2 book Washington state, but they are in India Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Book Stores: -Daily Deals- on Amazon Internet

Jul 07 2014
Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN They Ripped me off! Maplewood Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Book Stores: Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN Maplewood , Minnesota

Jun 23 2014
Comic Supply Comic Supply SCAM Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Book Stores: Comic Supply Internet

Jun 18 2014
Christian Carter Catch him and keep him This is the name of the book I ordered I order Christian Carter book Catch him and keep him on May 17, 2014. I could never get the book to down load. My computer says the book was down loaded but it’s not one my computer. I tried emailing and looking for a number on the site but I could never find a phone number. Every time I tried to email Christian Carter about what happened, their email was not working it would give me an error message. I tried emailing Christian Carter about 10 times. June 18, 2014 about four hours after my 30 day. I was able to email Christian Carter … It’s funny how I was able to email Christian Carter after the 30 day. They were so nasty to me. They charged my credit card and said I was not getting my money back because it was two day after the 30 day, which was only about four hour after the 30 days, it’s funny how I could send an email now and I could not send one before my 30 days was up. They are scammers. I don’t even have the book and they charged my credit card…they are very nasty and they didn’t offer any help. Yes they have to give some of the people their money back and help some that’s the name of the game. DON’T ORDER FROM THEM IT’S A SCAM. I NEVER GOT THE EBOOK IT COULD NOT DOWN LOAD ON MY COMPUTER AND THEY SAID THAT THEY WAS NOT GOING TO SEND ME A BOOK AND THEY WOULD NOT HELP ME TO DOWN LOAD MY BOOK. BUT THEY CHARGED MY CARD WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS THIS!!! McHenry Illinois Author: Jacksonville, Florida Book Stores: Christian Carter Internet

Jun 05 2014
Children's book of the month club trying to collect money from my business for a book i never got or never ordered Unknown Internet Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Book Stores: Children's book of the month club Internet

May 29 2014
12:58 PM intellectual property copyright Theft of 5 ebooks unknown Internet Author: Charlotte Amalie, USVI, Texas Book Stores: Internet

May 28 2014
09:08 AM DID NOT pay me for my books Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Bangor, Maine Book Stores: Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 25 2014
the new magazinecity Did not deliver bought goods nor reply to enquiry Internet Author: Den Hagg, Book Stores: the new magazinecity Internet

Jun 27 2014
Book depository online bookshop world wide but headquaters Gloucester, U.K UK
Author: Other Book Stores: Book depository Select State/Province

May 21 2014
06:11 AM and Owlbooks of Toledo Cannot trust book condition report and forget about a refund! Toledo for Owlbooks Internet Author: Westoff, Alabama Book Stores: Abebooks and Owlbooks Internet

May 11 2014
walden Books I went in there today to exchange a web adress book that I brought the other day I went to use it today it was ripped did not have the recipt so they said that I did not purchase that book there when I know I did anyway the emplyess really were not nice accused me of being a liar I was so mad that I went home went through my trash and found the recipt and brought it back to Walden books I asked to speak to the manager and she tried to put the itenm number into their system they said they didnt have one the same and that I would have to pay a doaals torwards the one they did have very ignorant people employs not helpfull very very bad custumer service willowgrove Pennsylvania Author: abington, Pennsylvania Book Stores: walden Books abington, Pennsylvania

May 01 2014
BOMC2 keep taking money from my debit card after a lot of emails and confirmation that my account was cancelled months ago Internet Author: Puyallup, Washington Book Stores: BOMC2 Internet

Apr 22 2014
DeeperShopping Poor Quality Product, Expensive Genuine Leather, VOIDED my 30 day Warranty, Wont refund or even REPAIR my product Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Book Stores: DeeperShopping Internet

Apr 12 2014
Half Price Books Insulting Buyback Offers Beavercreek Ohio Author: Ayden, North Carolina Book Stores: Half Price Books Beavercreek, Ohio

Apr 11 2014
Atomic Books snotty queen, ill will, bad faith, poor customer service, indifferent Baltimore Maryland Author: Lakewood, Ohio Book Stores: Atomic Books Baltimore, Maryland

May 12 2014
Lisa Rubin Messianic Jewish Resources International consumer scam Clarksville Maryland Author: Jackson, Mississippi Book Stores: Messianic Jewish Resources International a divsion of Lederer/Messianic Jewish Communications Internet

Mar 21 2014
Daniel Morgan with Red Book Connect Daniel Morgan with Red Book Connect Denver Colorado Author: Alabama Book Stores: Daniel Morgan with Red Book Connect Denver, Colorado

Mar 18 2014
05:20 PM Discount Book Seller - I am only 1 person and my opinions do not matter! Buffalo New York
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Book Stores: Buffalo, New York

Mar 09 2014
Valore books This "company" received four books form me in very good condition and offered me a very good price for them but then they only paid for the two cheaper books and the two books that were quoted at well over $60 each they never paid for when I contacted them they claimed the seller said that one was damaged ( it was not i nevr opened it dropped the class) and gave no info on the other one but assured me they would be returned that was  internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Book Stores: Valore books internet, Select State/Province

Feb 24 2014
MD Network, Inc HP Consulting, Inc Purchased $60 for magazine in November. It's now almost March and no magazine. Lakewood Colorado Author: Crownsville, Maryland Book Stores: MD Network, Inc Lakewood, Colorado