Stores → Book Stores

Approximately 581 Reports Found

Mar 10 2015
Better Planet Books Sent the wrong book. Would not resolve it. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Book Stores: Better Planet Books Chattanooga, Tennessee

Mar 02 2015
Book Depository did not complete my pre-order Internet Author: Salvador, Other Book Stores: Book Depository Internet

Feb 25 2015
Amazon Amazon Fresh $300 on your account today - no permission required! Internet Author: San Diego, California Book Stores: Amazon Internet

29, Report #1204862

Jan 27 2015
Manuals.global Manualsdrive.com EssentialCorporation.com guidesnmanuals.com Does not Have What they Claim but Charge You Anyway Montreal Internet Author: Adrian, Michigan Book Stores: Manuals.global Internet

30, Report #1201845

Jan 15 2015
BookByte Theft and short change Internet Author: Billings, Montana Book Stores: BookByte Internet

31, Report #1194717

Dec 11 2014
BIG PLANET BOOKS Disgusting, Lying, Thieving, Pieces of Garbage. Long Beach California Author: Burbank, California Book Stores: BIG PLANET BOOKS Long Beach, California

32, Report #1194093

Dec 09 2014
Knetbooks.com knetbooks.com NEVER RENT FROM KNETBOOKS INTERNET Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Book Stores: Knetbooks.com Internet

Nov 19 2014
allyoucanbooks unauthorised deduction from my credit card North Dallas Texas Internet Author: Wembley W.A., Other Book Stores: allyoucanbooks Internet

Nov 06 2014
Books a million BAM No free magazines! Niles Ohio Author: Cleve, Ohio Book Stores: Books a million Niles, Ohio

Oct 31 2014
Hearst books Reported to credit agency, Sunrise Credit Services New York City New York Author: Herndon, Virginia Book Stores: Hearst books New York

Oct 24 2014
Charlies Chapters LTD buyitbooksoz2010 on Ebay Fail to deliver goods or refund U.K. Internet Author: Woodend, Other Book Stores: Charlies Chapters LTD Internet

Oct 21 2014
The book depository bad customer service, stolen money, blamed buyer United Kingdom Internet Author: Albury, Book Stores: The book depository Internet

Sep 11 2014
Charlies Chapters LTD ebay: books_discount, Amazon: Charlies Chapters Books UK or Charlie & Gill or Charlieschapters LTD Total rip off, unwilling to resolve issues, ask you to wait and wait and wait Southport Internet Author: London, Book Stores: Charlies Chapters LTD Internet

Sep 08 2014
America Star Books Publish America Numerous bad-faith dealings, refusal to respond to requests to cancel contract Baltimore Nationwide Author: Petaluma, California Book Stores: America Star Books Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
Amazon Amazon.com Amazon uses loophole in it's "Buyer Guarantee" to refuse refund. Internet Author: New York, New York Book Stores: Amazon Internet

Jul 24 2014
-Daily Deals- on Amazon Campus Purchasing Paid $68 for a $2 book Washington state, but they are in India Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Book Stores: -Daily Deals- on Amazon Internet

Jul 07 2014
Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN They Ripped me off! Maplewood Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Book Stores: Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN Maplewood , Minnesota

Jun 23 2014
Comic Supply Comic Supply SCAM Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Book Stores: Comic Supply Internet

Jun 18 2014
Christian Carter Catch him and keep him This is the name of the book I ordered I order Christian Carter book Catch him and keep him on May 17, 2014. I could never get the book to down load. My computer says the book was down loaded but it’s not one my computer. I tried emailing and looking for a number on the site but I could never find a phone number. Every time I tried to email Christian Carter about what happened, their email was not working it would give me an error message. I tried emailing Christian Carter about 10 times. June 18, 2014 about four hours after my 30 day. I was able to email Christian Carter … It’s funny how I was able to email Christian Carter after the 30 day. They were so nasty to me. They charged my credit card and said I was not getting my money back because it was two day after the 30 day, which was only about four hour after the 30 days, it’s funny how I could send an email now and I could not send one before my 30 days was up. They are scammers. I don’t even have the book and they charged my credit card…they are very nasty and they didn’t offer any help. Yes they have to give some of the people their money back and help some that’s the name of the game. DON’T ORDER FROM THEM IT’S A SCAM. I NEVER GOT THE EBOOK IT COULD NOT DOWN LOAD ON MY COMPUTER AND THEY SAID THAT THEY WAS NOT GOING TO SEND ME A BOOK AND THEY WOULD NOT HELP ME TO DOWN LOAD MY BOOK. BUT THEY CHARGED MY CARD WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS THIS!!! McHenry Illinois Author: Jacksonville, Florida Book Stores: Christian Carter Internet

Jun 05 2014
Children's book of the month club trying to collect money from my business for a book i never got or never ordered Unknown Internet Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Book Stores: Children's book of the month club Internet

May 29 2014
Download-genius.com Superior-downloads.com intellectual property copyright Theft of 5 ebooks unknown Internet Author: Charlotte Amalie, USVI, Texas Book Stores: Download-genius.com Internet

May 28 2014
SellBooks.com DID NOT pay me for my books Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Bangor, Maine Book Stores: SellBooks.com Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 25 2014
the new magazinecity Did not deliver bought goods nor reply to enquiry Internet Author: Den Hagg, Book Stores: the new magazinecity Internet