Stores → Book Stores

Approximately 585 Reports Found

Jun 05 2014
Children's book of the month club trying to collect money from my business for a book i never got or never ordered Unknown Internet Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Book Stores: Children's book of the month club Internet

May 29 2014
Download-genius.com Superior-downloads.com intellectual property copyright Theft of 5 ebooks unknown Internet Author: Charlotte Amalie, USVI, Texas Book Stores: Download-genius.com Internet

May 28 2014
SellBooks.com DID NOT pay me for my books Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Bangor, Maine Book Stores: SellBooks.com Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 25 2014
the new magazinecity Did not deliver bought goods nor reply to enquiry Internet Author: Den Hagg, Book Stores: the new magazinecity Internet

Jun 27 2014
Book depository online bookshop world wide but headquaters Gloucester, U.K UK
Author: Other Book Stores: Book depository Select State/Province

May 21 2014
Abebooks.com and Owlbooks of Toledo Cannot trust book condition report and forget about a refund! Toledo for Owlbooks Internet Author: Westoff, Alabama Book Stores: Abebooks and Owlbooks Internet

May 11 2014
walden Books I went in there today to exchange a web adress book that I brought the other day I went to use it today it was ripped did not have the recipt so they said that I did not purchase that book there when I know I did anyway the emplyess really were not nice accused me of being a liar I was so mad that I went home went through my trash and found the recipt and brought it back to Walden books I asked to speak to the manager and she tried to put the itenm number into their system they said they didnt have one the same and that I would have to pay a doaals torwards the one they did have very ignorant people employs not helpfull very very bad custumer service willowgrove Pennsylvania Author: abington, Pennsylvania Book Stores: walden Books abington, Pennsylvania

May 01 2014
BOMC2 keep taking money from my debit card after a lot of emails and confirmation that my account was cancelled months ago Internet Author: Puyallup, Washington Book Stores: BOMC2 Internet

Apr 22 2014
DeeperShopping Poor Quality Product, Expensive Genuine Leather, VOIDED my 30 day Warranty, Wont refund or even REPAIR my product Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Book Stores: DeeperShopping Internet

Apr 12 2014
Half Price Books Insulting Buyback Offers Beavercreek Ohio Author: Ayden, North Carolina Book Stores: Half Price Books Beavercreek, Ohio

Apr 11 2014
Atomic Books snotty queen, ill will, bad faith, poor customer service, indifferent Baltimore Maryland Author: Lakewood, Ohio Book Stores: Atomic Books Baltimore, Maryland

May 12 2014
Lisa Rubin Messianic Jewish Resources International consumer scam Clarksville Maryland Author: Jackson, Mississippi Book Stores: Messianic Jewish Resources International a divsion of Lederer/Messianic Jewish Communications Internet

Mar 21 2014
Daniel Morgan with Red Book Connect Daniel Morgan with Red Book Connect Denver Colorado Author: Alabama Book Stores: Daniel Morgan with Red Book Connect Denver, Colorado

Mar 18 2014
bookoutlet.com Discount Book Seller - I am only 1 person and my opinions do not matter! Buffalo New York
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Book Stores: bookoutlet.com Buffalo, New York

Mar 09 2014
Valore books This "company" received four books form me in very good condition and offered me a very good price for them but then they only paid for the two cheaper books and the two books that were quoted at well over $60 each they never paid for when I contacted them they claimed the seller said that one was damaged ( it was not i nevr opened it dropped the class) and gave no info on the other one but assured me they would be returned that was  internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Book Stores: Valore books internet, Select State/Province

Feb 24 2014
MD Network, Inc HP Consulting, Inc Purchased $60 for magazine in November. It's now almost March and no magazine. Lakewood Colorado Author: Crownsville, Maryland Book Stores: MD Network, Inc Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 06 2014
Dyme Magazine DYME MAG Rip Off theu take your money without giving you your product Boston Massachusetts
Author: providence, Rhode Island Book Stores: Dyme Magazine Boston, Massachusetts

Jan 17 2014
Ecampus 8595145217 Whitney MurphyAgent CS# 9 on the chat board 01/17/2014 Rented book. hidden city Kentucky Author: ranch mirage, California Book Stores: Ecampus hidden city, Kentucky

Jan 15 2014
Abebooks I tried to sell back books to abebooks, i choose them because I have bought and dealt with them in the past with no problems. internet Author: Harrison, Ohio Book Stores: Abebooks Select State/Province

Jan 13 2014
Quality Paperback Book Club Once you're in, they won't let you go! Internet Nationwide Author: Perry, Georgia Book Stores: Quality Paperback Book Club Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 04 2014
Speedy Books biblio.com Shipped late, refused to refund after return Romulus Michigan Author: New Brunswick, New Jersey Book Stores: Speedy Books Romulus, Michigan

Dec 17 2013
Alibris Used Bookseller ALIBRIS RIPPED US OFF BY TAKING OUR MONEY AND NOT SENDING US THE BOOK! Emoryville California Author: Mercerville, New Jersey Book Stores: Alibris Used Bookseller Emoryville, California

Dec 05 2013
Author House (Xlibris) I've published three books with Author House/ Xlibris between 2005/2007 Bloomington Indiana Author: Ft Walton Bch, Florida Book Stores: Author House Bloomington, Indiana