Unusual Rip-Off → Bigots

Approximately 291 Reports Found

Aug 20 2015
Nathan Fistner Nathan Fistner is Discriminatory .Only likes gay people and fired me. rancho cordova California
Author: rancho cordova, California Bigots: Nathan Fistner rancho cordova , California

Aug 16 2015
Mary Catherine Berent Mary Berent I have been harassed for years off and on by Mary Catherine Berent Holiday Florida
Author: Alabama Bigots: Mary Catherine Berent Holiday , Florida

Aug 15 2015
Steven Belcher DC Visionaries Filmmaker Fraud Washington, DC Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Bigots: Steven Belcher Internet

Jul 25 2015
Hensel Phelps This company treated me unfairly Honolulu Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii ORGANIZED CRIME: Hensel Phelps Honolulu, Hawaii

May 22 2015
Blujay76 Jamie McQuoid Harassment from her and her customers. Stanislaus California Author: Internet Bigots: Blujay76 Internet

6, Report #1220381

Apr 06 2015
Direct Tv They lied to me guy on fone who took 25.00, took all my money without my knowlede, asking me,out approval. I didnt even know, I dont even understand why they hurt me so bad. The money was taken by company without my knowledege Eldersburg Maryland Author: Frostburg, Maryland Bigots: Direct Tv Maryland

Feb 25 2015
Dragons Armory Weapons Universe rip off never got my item. Author: middletown, Connecticut Bigots: Dragons Armory Internet

8, Report #1204764

Jan 27 2015
Azukar Bakery Marjorie Silva Azukar Bakery busted - again - for discriminating against Christians - Recorded evidence reveals Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Bigots: Azukar Bakery Denver, Colorado

9, Report #1197267

Dec 23 2014
Dawson Marketing Concepts Smart Circle Scam, slave wages, slave hours, lies Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bigots: Dawson Marketing Concepts Houston, Texas