Services → Home Improvements

Jun 23 2014
Hardwood Floors and More Unwilling to repair horrible hardwood floor installation Evans Georgia Author: Evans, Georgia Home Improvements: Hardwood Floors and More Evans, Georgia

Jun 23 2014
Pete Sherlock Did not complete work and lied about experience. Cambridge, Ohio Author: Cambridge, Ohio Home Improvements: Pete Sherlock Select State/Province

Jun 23 2014
Aire Serv of the TriState G&G Lousy work and the WORST customer service ashland Kentucky Author: Ashland, Kentucky Home Improvements: Aire Serv of the TriState ashland, Kentucky

Jun 20 2014
Sears Home Improvements Horrible roofing replacement by Sears Nationwide Author: three rivers, Michigan Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvements Nationwide

Jun 20 2014
james j welch construction doesnt pay subs salem Massachusetts Author: woburn, Massachusetts Home Improvements: james j welch salem, Massachusetts

Jun 20 2014
Sikes Construction Inc Hugh Sikes Sikes Construction Inc takes unprofessional to a whole new level. They have absolutely no integrity. Mr Sikes employee Paul, rear ended my vehicle on a weekend in April 2014 when he should not have been driving his company truck...Paul gave us his insurance information and when I filed a claim he denied it. He also hit the vehicle hard enough to cause my daughter to have to go to the Chiropractor 3 times a week for 2 months. I had proof and a confession from the employee Paul, who hit my vehicle but Mr Sikes refused to right his employee's wrong. I even agreed to work on a cash basis instead of through insurance and only asked them to fix my bumper for $500... Only $500! I was being kind. I understand running a business can be stressful, I didn't want to cause any more stress for Mr Sikes... I called a few times to try and get the issue resolved and after a few back and forth calls and emails Mr Sikes responded with "frankly I don't give a damn, harassing me and my employees! I'm done!" Maybe Mr Sikes needs to stop acting like a victim and own up to his employees mistake? He even admitted to me that he believed me over his employee Paul... However, I decided due to my husband deploying and me being ill that it was too much for me to deal with so I dropped the case. I thought I would get this information out there because honestly, would you want someone that unprofessional working for you?? I certainly wouldn't. Very unprofessional, zero integrity and very dishonest. Sounds like a business everyone should stay away from! Panama City Florida Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Home Improvements: Sikes Construction Inc Panama City, Florida

Jun 19 2014
Ricardo Carillo Carrillo Concrete Terrible customer service Mckinney Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Improvements: Ricardo Carillo Mckinney, Texas

Jun 19 2014
Reel Construction Unprofessional, poor workmanship, very slow and never finished the job Sparks, Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Home Improvements: Reel Construction Sparks, , Nevada

Jun 19 2014
First Strike Handyman Service - Moises Ruiz and Peter Fradulent, Not Licensed, Shady, Liars Brooklyn New York
Author: New York , New York Home Improvements: First Strike Handyman Service Brooklyn , New York

Jun 18 2014
Strong Roots Flooring Strong Roots Flooring - Do not hire Kelowna Internet Author: Maple ridge, British Columbia Home Improvements: Strong Roots Flooring Internet

Jun 18 2014
Antonio Simpson Home Improvement HE'S A FRAUD AND CROOK Farrell Pennsylvania Author: Ellwood City, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Antonio Simpson Farrell, Pennsylvania

Jun 17 2014
Michael Kovaleski Michael Kova Theft, Con Artist, Sob Stories Independence, Missouri Author: Liberty, Missouri Home Improvements: Michael Kovaleski Internet

Jun 17 2014
JW Rescreening Justin Never finished a job in over four weeks that easily could have been done as promised in two says. Broke promise after promise and took my $$$ and left me with an unfinised job. North Fort Myers Florida Author: North Ft. Myers, Florida Home Improvements: JW Rescreening North Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 16 2014
Real Property Management Jacksonville Metro RPM Jax Metro Wrongful Eviction Initiated & Worst Property Management Ever Experienced In Rental History!! Jacksonville Florida
Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Home Improvements: Real Property Management Jacksonville Metro Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 16 2014
Roy Neilson Plumbing The WORST PLUMMERS Northridge California Author: chatsworth, California Home Improvements: Roy Neilson Plumbing Northridge, California

Jun 14 2014
Home Depot We ordered new siding for our sunroom on 3/2. They came to install on 4/11. Removed our old siding and proceeded to install the WRONG product. North Richland Hills Texas Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Home Improvements: Home Depot North Richland Hills, Texas

Jun 14 2014
Group nine estate home management Group 9 Paul is a crook-ripped me off for over $60,000 after buying my company.Refrain from doing business with this unscrupulous character,,,,, Jupiter Florida Author: Florida Home Improvements: Group nine estate home management Jupiter, Florida

Jun 14 2014
Robert Lick Robert Allen SeniorRober Allen Lick Owner left floor installation unfinished and left with my money harlem Georgia Author: Martinez, Georgia Home Improvements: Robert Lick harlem, Georgia

Jun 18 2014
Wisconsin Custom Openings Mike, WI Custom Windows and Doors, Replacement Vinyl Windows in Wisconsin Wisconsin Custom Openings Rips off Employees and Customers Wautoma Wisconsin Author: Wautoma, Wisconsin Home Improvements: Wisconsin Custom Openings Wautoma, Wisconsin

Jun 13 2014
US Housecraft Pat Hope and Rich Hanks Fast Talking but don't do what they say. Midwest City Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Home Improvements: US Housecraft Midwest City, Oklahoma

Jun 13 2014
STANLEY WARRANTY STAN MONKOVSKIMARGERT MONKOVSKI THEY DON'T PAY THERE VENDORS AND DON'T PAY CLAIMS FOR THERE CUSTOMERS ENGLWOOD CLIFFS NEW JERSEY Nationwide Author: TAMPA, Florida Home Improvements: STANLEY WARRANTY Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
Steven Ford refuses to pay Jacksonville, Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: Steven Ford Nationwide

municipal