Stores → Smoke Shops

Approximately 431 Reports Found

Jul 19 2014
Stateline Mart & Smoke Shop Scammed me by selling me a fake product that didn't work Seekonk Massachusetts
Author: Rehoboth , Massachusetts Smoke Shops: Stateline Mart & Smoke Shop Seekonk, Massachusetts

Jul 17 2014
TryGoVapor Electronic Cigarette Trial--FREE OFFER. Paid 4.95 S & H only. Now they have charged my card $99.99 without my auth. Florida Author: Irving, Texas Smoke Shops: TryGoVapor Internet

Jul 09 2014
Jamie Humphries Hynie, H & H Power sports and Lawn Equipment, Drag On Vapor Fraudulent Sale, Scammer, Cheater, Sold Boat under false advertising Cantonment Florida
Author: Liberty, North Carolina Smoke Shops: Jamie Humphries Cantonment, Florida

Jul 05 2014
Sun Coast Organics Jim Hanson Stole My Money, Is A Complete Scam, Big Pine Key Internet Author: California Smoke Shops: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Jun 19 2014
the18andabovetoystore.com Was sent broken product and after contacting them many times was put off and put off and the issue was never resolved. They took my money and gave me something I can't even use. They told me they'd send me a return label so I could send it back but they never did and never responded when I left messages. Internet Author: New York Smoke Shops: the18andabovetoystore.com Internet

Jun 11 2014
Stash Vapors Brenda Scammed with no reply after giving 3d printed items to her at Comicpalooza Houston Texas Author: gatesville, Texas Smoke Shops: Stash Vapors Houston, Texas

May 30 2014
Totally wicked Totally wicked e cigs I have been a customer for close to a year and would not take checks lost bank card what about people who only use checks my check would have been less then 10 dollars I am done I am in customer sales I am done with totally wicked there customer services not service they lost a loyal customer and long term customer Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Smoke Shops: Totally wicked Sarasota, Florida

May 25 2014
Get Your Vape On San Antonio Do not honor warranty - disresprctfull of customers san antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Smoke Shops: Get Your Vape On San Antonio san antonio, Select State/Province

Jun 02 2014
https://www.herbalzensations.com/ Tim, Herbalzenzations.com, Binary Publishers Stole money from us, never shipped procudts ordered at wholesale, rude, never answered emails AFTER they stole our money Internet Author: Richland, Virginia Smoke Shops: https://www.herbalzensations.com/ Internet

May 17 2014
GOVAPOR THEY DO NOT CANCEL WHEN REQUESTED> CONTINUE TO SHIP AND BILL Sarasota Internet Author: Florida Smoke Shops: GOVAPOR Internet

May 16 2014
http://stashvapors.com/ Complete Ripoff, Never sends merchandise after you pay Texas Author: norwalk, Connecticut Smoke Shops: stashvapors.com Nationwide

May 15 2014
VAPOR XS returned product, 3 months later, still no refund. PROVO Utah Author: buford , Georgia Smoke Shops: VAPOR XS PROVO, Utah

Jun 02 2014
Bradley gas station 72nd westminster I was at the bradley gas station on 72nd and gave debra $50 told her i wanted $30 in gas she told me to pmp the gas and come back for my change. I asked her why. She said thats the way we do it here. I told her they never told me to do this before.  westminster Colorado Author: westminster, Colorado Smoke Shops: Bradley gas station 72nd westminster westminster, Colorado

Apr 24 2014
Mama P's Wholesome Grinding, Co. Lied, Uncommunicative, non empathetic, promotes illegal use of product, Swindled, grossly overcharged Spicewood Texas Author: Austin, Texas Smoke Shops: Mama P's Wholesome Grinding, Co. Spicewood, Texas

Apr 04 2014
Glass Bottom Smoke Shop Facebook account Glass Bottom Smoke Shop No return call or refund Sierra Vista Arizona Author: Huachuca City, Arizona Smoke Shops: Glass Bottom Smoke Shop Sierra Vista, Arizona

Mar 31 2014
Laughing Buddha Smokeshop Laughing Buddha Boutique smoke, shop, retail, pipes, bongs, miami, glass, smoking North Miami Florida Author: North Miami, Florida Smoke Shops: Laughing Buddha Smokeshop North Miami, Florida

Apr 04 2014
Gratefulbuys AKA Mrpisser, gratefulbuys, gratefulbuys online seller, Jay M, Jerry G Cheat, steal, scam, rip off, threats, harassment, stalk, refuse return, horrid customer service Hollywood Hills California
Author: Irvine, California Smoke Shops: Gratefulbuys Hollywood Hills, California

Mar 27 2014
cigars international CI Took My Money, Stole My Cigars Bethlehem Massachuetts Author: Tampa, Florida Smoke Shops: cigars international Bethlehem, Massachuetts

Mar 24 2014
VAPEX FALSE ADVERTISING PHOENIX Arizona Author: porter, Texas Smoke Shops: VAPEX PHOENIX, Arizona

Mar 06 2014
Dirte Hookah Direthookah.com, Antwan Smalls Dirte Hookah Does Dirty Business Business. Run! Buy Somewhere Else Los Angeles California
Author: Tennessee Smoke Shops: Dirte Hookah California

Mar 06 2014
Deuce-CIG deucecig.com, antwan smalls DEUCE-CIG is a rip off. Products Don't Work. Bad Customer Services Reseda California Author: Tennessee Smoke Shops: Deuce-CIG Reseda , California

Feb 12 2014
Vanity Vapes Elvis Capellan TAKES YOUR MONEY AND DOES NOT DELIVER AND NO WAY TO REACH THEM Boise Idaho Author: Rochester, New York Smoke Shops: Vanity Vapes Select State/Province

Feb 10 2014
global life Global Life, Inc. D/b/a/ Www.vaporizergiant.com Didn't Get My Product, Beware of this company... Sommers Point New Jersey global life/ vaporizergiant.com took my order, waited 3 weeks before they emailed me to say my order was cancelled sommers point New Jersey Author: panama city beach, Florida Smoke Shops: global life sommers point, New Jersey

Feb 05 2014
sinless vapor vape Internet Author: Klamath falls, Oregon Smoke Shops: sinless vapor Internet

Jan 17 2014
Sinless Vapor must cancel within 14 day trial but Starts charging 14 days after order placed, and item arrives 17 days after order arrives Internet Utah Author: Miami, Florida Smoke Shops: Sinless Vapor Internet, Select State/Province