Stores → Smoke Shops

Approximately 526 Reports Found

May 19 2015
smokersvapor.com High prices broken items terrible staff saint petersburg Florida Author: saint petersburg, Florida Smoke Shops: smokersvapor.com saint petersburg, Florida

May 16 2015
dutyfreedirect Ripped me off $155, didn't deliver my smokes Internet
Author: Dapto, Smoke Shops: dutyfreedirect Internet

May 14 2015
Cigars International Protect Yourself!! Bethlehem Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Smoke Shops: Cigars International Internet

May 08 2015
E-Cigarette CONTINUES TO SEND THIS PRODUCT AFTER NUMEROUS LETTERS ASKING TO STOP SEND..I AM NOT A SMOKERING Miami Florida Author: Littleton, Colorado Smoke Shops: E-Cigarette Miami, Florida

Apr 29 2015
Famous-Smoke.Com Stupid customers, why are they bothering us with stupid questions? PA Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Smoke Shops: Famous-Smoke.Com Nationwide

Apr 26 2015
MyVaporStore.com MVS SELL ECIGS to MINORS, no return policy and no phone number to reach them! Woodside New York Author: Lonsdale, Minnesota Smoke Shops: MyVaporStore.com Woodside, New York

Aug 27 2015
MMJ Online Collective Inc, David Jacob Ford I ordered some CBD oil. Paid $250. didn't get my order. Now they won't respond to my calls Sherman Oaks California
Author: Melbourne, Florida Smoke Shops: MMJ Online Collective Inc Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 17 2015
Legal Herbal Bud / Naky False Advertising / Scam Company Flushing New York Author: Flushing, New York Smoke Shops: Legal Herbal Bud Flushing, New York

Apr 11 2015
Renewcigs/Vapor Smarts/DTS Direct Mail and Fulfillment Services, Inc Survey Scam Miami Lakes Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Smoke Shops: Renewcigs Miami Lakes, Florida

60, Report #1219635

Apr 01 2015
USA-Cigarettes.com Do not send paid cigarettes Internet Author: Houston, Texas Smoke Shops: USA-Cigarettes.com Internet

Mar 24 2015
Hardbuzz Spice California Spice Product Scammers Internet, CA Author: Internet Smoke Shops: Hardbuzz Spice Internet

Mar 23 2015
SMK24 TOTAL RIP OFF Internet Author: Austin, Texas Smoke Shops: SMK24 Internet

Mar 17 2015
WildFire Vapor E-cig WildFire Vapor Cons people into a Free Starter E cig kit Never states it's a subscription. Kentucky Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Smoke Shops: WildFire Vapor E-cig Internet

Mar 17 2015
Lone Star Vapor Refuses to payback money received on fraud transactions Decatur Texas Author: Reno, Nevada Smoke Shops: Lone Star Vapor Decatur, Texas

Mar 08 2015
www.organicspiceblend.com Scam Site BEWARE!! Miami Florida Author: hartford, Alabama Smoke Shops: www.organicspiceblend.com Internet

Feb 25 2015
true-cuban-cigars.com CLARIFICATION Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Smoke Shops: true-cuban-cigars.com Internet

67, Report #1209724

Feb 17 2015
Herbal Solutions - Chris Lawson It's a "SCAM" I ordered, I paid, no product! Columbia South Carolina Author: Roswell, New Mexico Smoke Shops: Herbal Solutions - Chris Lawson Columbia, South Carolina

68, Report #1206079

Feb 02 2015
Smokin' joes tobacco this cigarettes store this charging two dollar more on taxs on every canton of cigarette you buy why should they charge more then any other store on taxs over taxing Rockwood Tennessee Author: Rockwood , Tennessee Smoke Shops: Smokin' joes tobacco Rockwood , Tennessee

69, Report #1203617

Jan 22 2015
Tobacco General Withdrew 74.00 from my account and didnt send goods well knowing items were not in stock and were not going to be in stock. Had money for 18 days.I waited for goods. Problems with email so i didnt get message from them. I did check with bank and saw it was withdrawn immediately. Some items were available others were not.. If they didnt hear from me through email they should have sent me what they had that I ordered and refunded me my money for what they didnt have. I guess they were hoping I forgot and would never call and check on this. Internet Author: north troy, Vermont Smoke Shops: Tobacco General Internet

70, Report #1203080

Jan 20 2015
Cigline.net many other names and the charge came under the name of Geny's Solutions. Fraudulent USA tracking number saying shipping label being generated and never was. Promised order in two to six weeks and it was never received. The last communication was that they would get back to me and check with the shipping department. They never got back to me. They never gave the money back. They no longer respond to E-mails. I found other complaints that said they are also under the many company names. internet address only Internet Author: San Juan, Other Smoke Shops: Cigline.net Internet

71, Report #1201821

Jan 15 2015
Laughing Buddha This company scams its vendors. It uses all of its credit, lies to get more and never pay. John the manager works closely with the owner and I am sure gets kick backs from the scams. I went to pick up products off of their shelves for lack of payment and John would not let me do it. I would never do business with them. Bad people. North Miami Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Smoke Shops: Laughing Buddha North Miami, Florida

72, Report #1200756

Jan 10 2015
1st Class Cigar Humidors 1stclasshumidors.com Awful service, incomplete order, didn't honor terms, Buyer Beware Pompano Beach Internet Author: Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania Smoke Shops: 2st Class Cigar Humidors Internet