Stores → Department & Outlet Stores

1, Report #1190596

Nov 21 2014
Invent Help Thomas Gregory ripped me off! i got no paper work back. I was told i would be paying for a pat search and for the marks and i got nothing. they took my money and more importatly they do not live by the satisfaction or your money back. Pittsburg PA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Invent Help Nationwide

2, Report #1190422

Nov 20 2014
ENVIRO SAFETY PRODUCTS ENVIROSAFETY.COM RIPOFF DON'T DELIVER PRODUCTS VISALIA California Author: auckland, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: ENVIRO SAFETY PRODUCTS VISALIA, California

3, Report #1190143

Nov 19 2014
Invies.com Invies.com is a scam. No question! Ocala Internet Author: Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Invies.com Internet

Nov 18 2014
Target, Target REDCard Failed to bill me or contact me regarding my bill, changed my billing address with out talking to me and keep charging me fees despite the fact I have paid for all of my charges. Minneapolis Nationwide Author: St.Charles, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Nov 13 2014
REDEMPTION CENTER unclaimed reward $250 from BestBuy/Walmart.Refused magazines; still entitled to $100. personal info given; put on Hold over Hour. ARVADA Colorado Author: JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: REDEMPTION CENTER ARVADA, Colorado

Nov 12 2014
SearsOutlet.com Sears Bait & Switch business practices Illinois Nationwide Author: Savage, Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: SearsOutlet.com Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Bloomingdale's Bridgewater, NJ Sales person lied and tricked customer to buy things by offering false promotion Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Edgewater, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Bloomingdale's Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, New Jersey

Nov 11 2014
Bloomingdale's Bridgewater, NJ Sales person tricked customer to buy thing by offering false promotion Bridgewater NJ Author: Edgewater, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Bloomingdale's Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater,

highreplica.co highluxury.co SCAM WEBSITE!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM Internet
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Department & Outlet Stores: highreplica.co Internet

Nov 03 2014
Coach Factory Outlet - 80% OFF: Coach Factory Online Outlet Store Conterfeit Bags/Purses Internet Author: Springville, California Department & Outlet Stores: Coach Factory Outlet - 80% OFF: Coach Factory Online Outlet Store Internet

Nov 02 2014
TARGET& SPRINT NAME:Gram employed by target and Sprint.Employed For: 14 YearsStatus: FIREDReason: stole deposit money for new Sprint service contract, falsified plan agreement and lied about insurance policy that I paid for.NAME: Sprint Owner & Store ManagerISSU TARGET/SPRINT employee stole Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Department & Outlet Stores: Sprint retailer through target Santa Rosa, California

Oct 29 2014
IKEA Boxes, not furniture Woodbridge Virginia Author: Herndon, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: IKEA Woodbridge, Virginia

Oct 29 2014
Jason Mcdougall, Fields Fields store, Jason Mcdougall Professional Fraudster, Professional Crook, Professional Thief Canada Nationwide
Author: Burnaby, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Jason Mcdougall, Fields Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Nordstrom Inc Nordstrom Visa Profits above people and integrity Nationwide Author: 95123, California Department & Outlet Stores: Nordstrom Inc Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
Raymour & Flanigan JV 050 Fairfield NJ Clearance Center Rip Off Center - Fairfield Clearance Center located 531 US Highway 46 Fairfield NJ Fairfield NJ Author: Jersey, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Raymour & Flanigan JV 050 Select State/Province

Oct 23 2014
factoryoutletstore.com Salesperson apparently jacks up the price 60% at his discretion Internet Author: hayward, California Department & Outlet Stores: factoryoutletstore.com Internet

Oct 22 2014
Whynotleaseit why not lease it whynotleaseit sears kansas city outlet Big liers sears outlet kansas city (816) 483-2693‎ teaming with whynotleaseit kansas city Nationwide Author: kansas city, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: Whynotleaseit why not lease it Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 20 2014
walmartwebcontrol Consumer Service Evaluator-Quality Control Program BENTONVILLE Arkansas Author: Eugene, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: walmartwebcontrol BENTONVILLE, Arkansas

Oct 19 2014
poway coupon fraud poway California Author: san diego, California Department & Outlet Stores: poway poway, California