Stores → Department & Outlet Stores

Aug 25 2016
OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Reclaim Technology Texted my Verizon wireless Cell regarding officialmichaelkor.com sale and i ordered a bunch of handbags couldnt tell ya Internet
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Mike Whitesides (HQ Remodeling) Scam Artist/ Light Construction Con Artist Maryland/Virginia Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Mike Whitesides (HQ Remodeling)

Aug 24 2016
IC*freeshipping.com Charging $12.97 per month to my debit card. Seems to be somehow associated with shopping at Koh'sl online. Internet Author: Semora, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: IC*freeshipping.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Michael kors - mkvous.com Purchased 2 handbags, never received them,was told they were out of stock. Never received a refund. Don't know. I think China Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Michael kors Internet

Aug 23 2016
Knick of Time Watches Stole My Money Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Knick of Time Watches Internet

Aug 22 2016
Colder's Furniture Tough Luck Buddy West Allis Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Colder's Furniture West Allis, Wisconsin

Aug 22 2016
Go Shop and Save, Steve Jones was the individual Scam artists Internet Author: Millville, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Go Shop and Save Internet

Aug 20 2016
Wang Gang MariaCarla I did not receive the bag that I ordered! Shanghai Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Aug 18 2016
summerbags.ru Ordered 6 Coach purses a month ago and only recieved one. Reached out to Summerbags.ru via email multiple times asking for a tracking number and have yet to recieve one. Internet Author: Delran, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: summerbags.ru Internet

Aug 17 2016
coachmaxstores.com/contact_us.html?action=success Coachmaxstores SCAM Internet Author: Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: https://www.coachmaxstores.com/contact_us.html?action=success Internet

Aug 15 2016
Fry's Electronics Lazy delivery guys broke my fridge and Fry's refused to fix the issue and blamed Samsung on top of it Wilsonville Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Fry's Electronics Wilsonville, Oregon

Aug 11 2016
FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH Lulu Mrs. Beware Fake Website BEIJING CH
Author: Gonzales, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH

Aug 09 2016
Sleepy's The Biggest Liars and deceptive peoples ever >>Please Don't Buy From Them Lake Grove Nationwide Author: Lake Grove, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Sleepy's Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Willie's Appliances Total Con Artists Should Be In Jail Con Artists, False Advertising, Phony To The Bone, Intentionally Wasted My Precious Time Hauppauge New York
Author: Far Rockaway, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Willie's Appliances Hauppauge, New York

Aug 06 2016
Metropolitan Market Retail Store Shila Cosby, Dan Gamache, Brandon Erickson, Zac Whitcomb, Luke Milasich, Mike Carver, Kelly Heinzinger, Andrea Baker, Mitch Busik An overpriced bowl of bullies Tacoma Washington Author: Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Metropolitan Market Retail Store Tacoma, Washington

16, Report #1320990

Aug 06 2016
Wal-Mart stole money from a refund. spoke to me poorly bentonville Nationwide Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Wal-Mart Nationwide

17, Report #1320176

Aug 02 2016
Carpet king Carpet King minnesota Didn't receive all my product. Keep saying they will call back and don't. It's been a month and 7 promises to call back Minneapolis minnesota, applevalley minnesota Nationwide Author: Applevalley , Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: Carpet king Nationwide

18, Report #1320116

Aug 01 2016
Lady Footlocker Footlocker Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Lady Footlocker Internet

19, Report #1320068

Aug 01 2016
Appliances Connection Lied about product being in stock and would not cancel order until after it shipped Internet Author: Rome, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Appliances Connection Internet

20, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado