Stores → Department & Outlet Stores

Oct 06 2015
12:53 PM Online shopping25 S. Arizona Pl Ste 410Chandler, Az, 85225 bought items on their sites, attempts to cancel some items and was given the runner around. Decided not to take receipt of items. They did not refund all my money claiming items were delivered to me. i do not have their items. Still owes me $151.09. I filed complaint with BBB for their city to which they responded that all my money are refunded and that they can show the receipt. I asked for the receipt and still no response from them. Days after my BBB complaints I received items from their company which I returned to the again but still they have not returned my money. . Chandler, Arizona Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Kohl's Worst customer service, marketing scam. Nationwide Author: Mounds View, Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: Kohl's Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Kohl's; customer service; escalated customer service, office of President; Kohl's has a secret return policy, not disclosed to customers - less than 1% of purchase price if you don't have a receipt Brown Deer Wisconsin Author: Fox Point, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Kohl's Brown Deer, Wisconsin

Oct 04 2015
Macy Stores Perimeter Mall, 4300 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30346(770) 396-2800 Macy In Dunwoody, Georgia Racial Profile Another Black Woman Dunwoody Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Macy Stores Dunwoody, Georgia

Oct 03 2015
08:15 PM Coach bags Internet Author: Pell City, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Internet

Sep 27 2015
The Brick Warehouse The Brick Failure to provide Delivery on Time - Refusal to Comply with Condo Building Regulation for Delivery Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Department & Outlet Stores: The Brick Warehouse Montreal, Quebec

Sep 27 2015
Dollar Retail Store Services DRSS, $1.00 store, Mailbox store, Tee5075 W Diablon Store My Buisness FAILED, But They GOT Their Money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Canton, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Retail Store Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2015
KOHLS ON-LINE PAYMENT SCAM Internet Author: Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: KOHLS Internet

Sep 18 2015
Synchrony Bank/JC Penny JC Penny Had a zero balance, had paid my last bill in CASH. Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Synchrony Bank/JC Penny Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Service Performance Group, Inc. Mystery Shopper Duluth Georgia
Author: Warsaw, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Service Performance Group, Inc. Duluth,

Sep 15 2015
Coach Official Online Outlet Coach Official Online Outlet is a SCAM! CHINA Internet Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Coach Official Online Outlet Internet

Sep 09 2015
Merchandize Liquidators Stay away from these guys! I ordered a pallet which I was told was "great" well if great is over half the stuff broken and a ton of junk then I guess it's great. You will lose money every time with this company. Miami Lakes Florida Author: Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Merchandize Liquidators Florida

Premier Dead Sea Business which steal your money Freehold New Jersey
Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Premier Dead Sea Freehold, New Jersey

Sep 06 2015
Sears SEARS NIGHTMARE!!!! Make a buck, screw the disabled child!!!!  Nationwide Author: Groton, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Nationwide

Sep 06 2015
Service Performance Group Inc, Mailed me a letter with a bogus check to hire me as a "secret shopper" Duluth Georgia Author: Matthews, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Service Performance Group Inc, Duluth, Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York