Services → Credit Card Processing Companies

Feb 11 2016
Fingerhut/Webbank Negative reporting on credit report/stated included in bankruptcy Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: West Richland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Fingerhut/Webbank Saint Cloud , Minnesota

Feb 09 2016
Allied Wallet Ripped our Hard Earned Revenue London Trafalgar Squar Author: Noida, Other Credit Card Processing Companies: Allied Wallet Internet

Feb 08 2016
PayPal Seller Protection is Non-Existent -- PayPal Complicit in Defrauding Honest eBay Sellers San Jose, California Nationwide
Author: Williston, North Dakota Credit Card Processing Companies: PayPal Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
EMPS First Data Corp Steals your money with bogus fees Hagertown Maryland Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS Hagertown, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 02 2016
First Data Global Leasing Can't get rid of them no matter what you do!!!! Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Josh Hill Promised me 50% of the net income I produced but the company reneged on the agreement. The Woodlands Texas Author: CMCH, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Worldpay Continued to deduct from our account for more than a year after we closed our business, even though we had none of their terminals. Somw monthly fees more than $300 per month/ Customer servoce provides no assistance and apparenltly does't pass the complaint on to business services. No followup from customer services Atlanta Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Anovia Payments Bad Customer Service, Disreputable, Dishonest Irving Texas Author: Corinth, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Anovia Payments Irving, Texas

Jan 25 2016
global payment systems north american banccard Will not forward disputes to issuing bank Owings Mills MD Nationwide Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: global payment systems Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Delta Liquor Fraud Fraud Fraud Henderson  Nevada Author: Westminster, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Delta Liquor California

Jan 22 2016
kaiku prepaid debit card kaiku can't find my money Internet Author: modesto, California Credit Card Processing Companies: kaiku prepaid debit card Internet

Jan 19 2016
Trinity Merchant Group First American Payment SystemsFirstPay.netFirstView1stPayMobilFirstAdvantage Credit Card Company - Trinity Merchant Group STEALS & DECEIVES Fort Worth Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Trinity Merchant Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jan 16 2016
All Credit Card Processors All Chip Processors internet Author: Shrewsbury, Vermont Credit Card Processing Companies: All Credit Card Processors Internet

Jan 14 2016
Central Payment/Chris Collinsworth Unethical salesperson CHRIS COLLINSWORTH, LIAR, unethical company Central Payment Dallas Nationwide Author: Forney, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Chris Collinsworth/Central Payment Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Paypal Paypal C Paypal rip off charge back USA Internet Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Paypal Internet

Jan 12 2016
northern leasing trying to sue me for $15,000 new York Nationwide Author: Westlake, Louisiana Credit Card Processing Companies: northern leasing Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
NPC Leasing Rip off artists Tinley Park Illinois Author: Whitewater, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing Companies: NPC Leasing Tinley Park, Illinois