Services → Opticians

Approximately 192 Reports Found

May 11 2016
Opticsfast Say they lost lens, tries to raise prices, spammers, a total ripoff Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: San Mateo, California Opticians: Opticsfast Internet

Mar 17 2016
THOMAS J. KELLY INC SURVEY SURVEY COMPANY This THOMAS J. KELLY INC , SURVEY COMPANY did a survey for a property and 3 years later when we try to change title the survey was wrong. we contact them to correct it they came with all run around and after more them a month they said we had to pay them for another survey. From there survey property appraiser could not find the property and they refuse to corrected it. Never use them they are the worse survey company I came across. Miami Nationwide, florida Author: , Florida Opticians: THOMAS J. KELLY INC SURVEY Nationwide

Mar 05 2016
Optics fast Hold glasses hostage, no invoicing,no real people,crappy repairs. Brooklyn New York Author: W Babylon, New York Opticians: Optics fast Brooklyn, New York

Feb 14 2016
20/20 Eye Care Very Deceptive-Medicaid rip off Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Opticians: 20/20 Eye Care

Dec 31 2015
Pearl Vision Visionworks they never told me in person when i ordered that there was no refund SOUTHLAKE Texas
Author: Grapevine, Texas Opticians: Pearl Vision SOUTHLAKE , Texas

Oct 19 2015
Glassesusaglassesusa.com I am very dissatisfied with the service not only did it take a very long time to receive my glasses I received my glasses with scratches on the lens missing the polarized lens tint and UV and scratch protection that I paid for. I tried to contact customer service which hung up on me several times, Dont waste your time or money. Very dissatisfied customer. Internet Author: Oakland, California Opticians: Glassesusaglassesusa.com Internet

Sep 30 2015
Glasses USA After they get your money, they won't answer again. Worst customer service ever !!! Des plaines Illinois
Author: Gulf shores , Alabama Opticians: Glasses USA Des plaines, Illinois

Sep 15 2015
LensCrafters Southcenter MallTukwila WA Mis-leading Sales People. Deceiving the Customer. Tukwila Washington Author: seatac, Washington Opticians: LensCrafters Seattle, Washington

Jun 27 2015
Professional Eye Center Dr. Jeanie Washington Purchased 2 pairs of glasses and wasn't told they would include non-glare coating which wore off impacting my vision. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Opticians: Professional Eye Center Chicago, Illinois

Jun 19 2015
20/20 Express LIARS Dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Opticians: 20/20 Express Dallas , Texas

Jun 02 2015
Replacement Lens Express LLC Replacement Lens Express took over six months to process my order. Manchester Connecticut Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Opticians: Replacement Lens Express LLC Manchester, Connecticut

May 05 2015
Eyezone Eye Glass Fake RENO Nevada Author: NV, Nevada Opticians: Eyezone RENO, Nevada

Apr 19 2015
Southwestern Eye Center Told me they accepted my insurance and then they told me AFTER my eye exam that they do not take my insurance and that I owed $170.00 Scottdale Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Opticians: Southwestern Eye Center Scottdale, Arizona

14, Report #1219547

Mar 31 2015
Tayani Institute - Dr. Tayani Dr. Tayani damaged my face and created change of pigmentation and swelling , still there after 18 months. Mission Viejo California Author: laguna niguel, California Opticians: Tayani Institute Mission Viejo, California

Mar 04 2015
Americas Best contacts & eyeglasses False insurance information/manipulation of charges and exams!! Blaine Minnesota
Author: Anoka, Minnesota Opticians: Americas Best contacts & eyeglasses Blaine, Minnesota

16, Report #1196817

Dec 20 2014
JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON jhon ames white people 60 years .this person live in myn property for 6 monts no paymy. please no rent this persons use drugs and dont pay marceen robinson is a gay 25 black people. this person live free for 6 monts perris California Author: santa ana, California Opticians: JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON perris, California