Services → Legal Services

Jul 17 2016
carleton thomas donnelly lawyers Charges $200 per hour outside of DONNELLY LAWYERS for research and its USELESS Rochedale South Queensland Author: Brisbane, Other Legal Services: carleton thomas donnelly lawyers Rochedale South, Other

Jul 12 2016
Appellate Express Used Phony Photos of Lawyers in Supposed Testimonials for Its Services New York New York
Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Appellate Express New York, New York

Jul 12 2016
Truthfinder Inc I need to cancel this charge. What do you need from me to do this Internet Author: doylestown, Pennsylvania Legal Services: Truthfinder Inc Internet

Jul 12 2016
Total Legal.com Charged me for three months worth of services I did not order or receive. I cancelled my account the same day I opened and they claim I had a second account with a typo error and can only credit me back one month of fees. Felonious charges on their part!!!! Bad bad company!!!!! Internet Author: Derry, New Hampshire Legal Services: Total Legal.com Internet

Jul 11 2016
FBNR FBNRFictitious Business Name RenewalCompliance Filings, Inc. Deceptively disguise a service for fee form as a Government Form. Sacramento California Author: Gilroy, California Legal Services: FBNR Sacramento, California

Jul 08 2016
Real estate law center pc This company said they were real estate lawyers.They told us they could fix are home loan with well Fargo.They lost my home.Then basicly told me they couldn't help me no more .. Los Angeles Ca.. Author: Yuba City, California Legal Services: Real estate law center pc Los Angeles Ca..,

Jul 06 2016
Stikeman Elliott LLP Idiot Lawyer Matthew Cameron with Stikeman Elliott LLP Matthew Cameron is a Total Rip Off . Inexperienced and only concerned about being paid. Advice given was incorrect. Matthew Cameron does not take the time to read contracts or fully understand them. Matthew Cameron swears false affidavits . Lastly, Matthew Cameron rushes you out when he is paid. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Services: Stikeman Elliott LLP Toronto, Ontario

Jul 05 2016
Ann Mannion Attorney Horrible and Irresponsible Lawyer utica New York Author: New York Legal Services: Ann Mannion Attorney utica, New York

Jul 19 2016
Niche Formations LLC Complaint Review: Bruce McKenzie (Kristian Rasmusser) - England UK at company Niche Formations LLC with service http://nomineeservices.co.uk/ scammers , Nominee Service scammers, Money scammers 23 Mill Street, Other Nationwide Author: London, New Jersey Legal Services: Niche Formations LLC Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
Kristin Woulfe,LLC Disgusted Parents St Paul Minnesota Author: Fifty Lakes, Minnesota Legal Services: Kristin Woulfe,LLC St Paul, Minnesota

Jul 03 2016
FanDuel My FanDuel account money disappeared. Internet Author: Peoria, Illinois Legal Services: FanDuel Internet

Jul 01 2016
Jeanette Dalton AKA Judge Jeanette Dalton BIAS judge, not trustworthy, takes bribes, GET A DIFFERENT JUDGE, Port Orchard Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Legal Services: Jeanette Dalton Port Orchard, Washington

Jun 29 2016
Cohen Rabin Stine Schumann LLP Promises Big, Charges Big, Delivers Nothing New York New York Author: NY, New York Legal Services: Cohen Rabin Stine Schumann LLP New York, New York

Jun 27 2016
National Family Solutions Ripped me off/stole hundreds! Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Legal Services: National Family Solutions