Electronics → Cellular Phone Companies

1, Report #1191317

Nov 25 2014
inside laptops iphone screen was cracked. this company did not put my screen in correctly and replace my working camera with a non original iphone camera and camera is not working correctly they charged me $115.00 miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: inside laptops miami, Florida

2, Report #1191173

Nov 24 2014
Walmart Family Mobile Customer service lies, Charged $100 for 20 minutes nationwide Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

3, Report #1191112

Nov 24 2014
factoryoutletstore.com not representing products correctly Syosset New York Author: Cisco, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: factoryoutletstore.com Syosset, New York

4, Report #1190981

Nov 24 2014
Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. buy online mobile from china. The web site name: www.daysbuying.com and he ask me to send money by bank and Western union or money gram and I sent money by Western Union. Money Sent Details: MTCN Number: 227-473-5482 Receiver Name: Longjie Ye Money Sent Date: 23/11/2014 Money Received Date: 24/11/2014 Shanghai Internet
Author: Al Hasa, Cellular Phone Companies: Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. Internet

5, Report #1190762

Nov 22 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon Rebate Offer Scam Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

6, Report #1190713

Nov 22 2014
GRIP Tried to charge me more than it would cost to purchase a new phone - very arrogant and rude. Las Vegas Nevada Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: GRIP Las Vegas, Nevada

7, Report #1190705

usell Stole my Galaxy S4 Author: CARY, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: usell

8, Report #1190672

Nov 22 2014
Asurion Asurion, LLC Asurion won't send me my replacement iPhone 6 but took my 200 dollar deductible. Nashville Tennessee Author: Englewood, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Nashville, Tennessee

9, Report #1190640

Nov 21 2014
Fang Ms. Xiao I've placed an order with these guys through Amazon and wanted a refund in January 2014 I'm still waiting. Shenzhen Guangdong China Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Great Life 365-Amazon Marketplace Internet

10, Report #1190426

Nov 21 2014
AT&T Wireless AT&T Ripoff Middletown Delaware Author: Townsend, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Middletown, Delaware

11, Report #1190395

Nov 20 2014
Straight Talk Returned defective phone, company refused to credit or send refund Plainfield Indiana Author: Palm Desert, California Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

12, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

13, Report #1190290

Nov 20 2014
Metro PCS UnlockedPhonesNYC in twitter facebook instagram They say $50 down...if they use progressive finance you have three months to pay over $1000 for a $650 phone. If not you pay 52 weeks total $1800 for a $650 phone. In the store they don't tell you that..they say just divide 750 by payments. Then they e sign your contract without showing it to you. Now you are stuck. They use askjeeves as your email and store number for contact. Criminal actions. Brooklyn New York Author: Flushing, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Brooklyn, New York

Nov 19 2014
Radioshack did not replace phone with insurance browns mills New Jersey Author: browns mills, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: radioshack browns mills, New Jersey

Nov 18 2014
Telecom Management Associates T-Mobile Telecom Management Services are a ripoff!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Telecom Management Associates Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 18 2014
Freedompop Freedompop it just not worth the cheap price. Paid over $200 for phone and service can't use no refund los angeles Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Super Cell electronic Co.,Ltd Dora LiEmail: dora@super-cell.comSkype: supercell-dora Ordered electronic goods. Sent USD750 by bank transfer. Never received goods. Very attentive before money was received then no contact thereafter. Don't reply to emails, phone disconnected. Shenzhen China Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Super Cell electronic Co.,Ltd Shenzhen,

Nov 17 2014
David Han David Han Bought a cell phone on Swappa and then filed dispute. Anaheim California Author: Springwater, New York Cellular Phone Companies: David Han Anaheim,

Nov 14 2014
Iphoneslows (@iphone_retail) Scammed me out of money for an iphone that I never received... Internet Author: Internet Cellular Phone Companies: Iphoneslows (@iphone_retail) Internet

Nov 14 2014
Virgin Mobile Virgin Mobile Ripped Me Off Plainfield Indiana Author: Felton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Plainfield, Indiana

Nov 13 2014
straight talk I am a disable person.I was a customer for several years.I had to cut back so i could survive.So i put my prepayed phone away over a year ago.The other day i was checking my bank account wondering why i can barely pay my bills an haveing to go to the food pantry just to eat. Stright talt had been takeing $46.27cents out of my account for the lact 3 months.I called them an thay told it wasent there problem.I had to cancelled my debet card.I realy needed that money.The doctors an copays take most of my money..this is not rite .anyone that could help.would be a blessing. Miami Florida Author: bristol, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Nov 13 2014
Cash for Laptops Cash for Iphones Bait and Switch San Diego Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cash for Laptops Internet