Electronics → Cellular Phone Companies

Jul 10 2014
Sellcellsandmore04 GO Mobile inc Sellcellsandmore04 &Go Mobile Inc I have bought 2 cell phones from them both would even turn on. I am sick and tired of getting "replacment" phones that dont work! 261 Schoolhouse Rd, Souderton, PA 18964 PA
Author: Delton, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sellcellsandmore04 GO Mobile inc Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Ntelos Lied about military discount Christiansburg Virginia Author: Christiansburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Ntelos Christiansburg, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
the Blu Dot This company sold me a STOLEN Cell Phone and then refused to give a refund. I contacted the BBB and they have offered a refund. We will see. Will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN! BAd Company! Clifton Heights Pennsylvania Author: Lolo, Montana Cellular Phone Companies: the Blu Dot Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2014
Consumer Cellular Cellphone company endorsed by AARP advertises on TV first 30 days service is free. When you turn off before 30 days, doesn't honor advertised information Nationwide Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Boost Mobile Lied to and scammed me Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Straight Talk Cell phones Fraud Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Cell phones Orlando, Florida

Jul 08 2014
sprint - Brandon Mullins - former general manager Lied several times - during the whole process from switching over from verizon charleston West Virginia Author: elkview, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: sprint charleston , West Virginia

Jul 08 2014
at&t False advertising Nationwide Nationwide Author: casa grande, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
bvh cellphone i paid for a bluetooth headset and never recieved it. PO Box # 1160 Monsey, New York 10952 844-333-2600 internet Author: columbia, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: bvh cellphone Internet

Jul 07 2014
Cricket Now bought and owned by AT&T Sales clerk duped me into buying a soon to be obsolete phone. Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: colorodo springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket colorodosprings, Colorado

Jul 06 2014
emid store Chester Dale Shirley601 Saulter Road Birmingham Alabama 35229 after placing my order online I received a call from them telling that they cannot take my payment due to technical problems and asking me to send money through wester union named to a Chester Dale Shirley. It was suspicious so I did not continue the transaction they were asking me. But after a few days when I checked my creditcard online I notice I was deducted $590+ so I called my credit card provider and said my card was used for online shopping in Target which I never did. . Birmingham Alabama Author: Slave Lake AB , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: emid store Internet

Jul 05 2014
Budget Mobile Budget Mobile Lifeline sends out broken phones calling them "refurbished" Detroit Michigan Author: Flint, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Detroit, Michigan

Jul 05 2014
Verizon Verizon updates destroy your data and data cards and take no responsibility, then charge you to replace customer service hq Nationwide Author: ORLANDO, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
boost mobile bought a brand new phone it was a piece of junk and they want me to pay for it to Goa to repair to Texas from Florida Titusville Nationwide Author: Titusville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
MetroPCS Rebate Rip offs - Their own salespeople stated that at least 85% of the rebates are never received Louisville Nationwide Author: Lousiville, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Cellular One Cellularone Ripped me off, lost all my contacts and pictures and never had service Alexandria Louisiana Author: Hessmer, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular One Alexandria, Louisiana

Jul 02 2014
METRO PCS MC 1 Inc. Not willing to recognize to customer rebate offers Jackson Heights New York Author: Flushing, New York Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Jackson Heights, New York

Jul 01 2014
officialunlockiphone www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk false service, threaten ban IMEI, scam United Kingdom Internet
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Cellular Phone Companies: officialunlockiphone Internet

Jul 01 2014
AT&T GO PHONE Diminshing features for same value. Overcharge on per minute calls. Cannot have physical help in any retail store. Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
sprint.com Framily plan,Nextel, Sprint, att, tmobiel, cel phone , Samsung , I phone framily plan ripp off , not way to add more people after you change , they just want you to find new customers for them. Atlanta Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: sprit.com Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
Boost Mobile POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE NO CORPORATE OFFICE RIPOFF CUSTOMERS CUSTOMERS LOSE MONEY Compton Nationwide Author: Compton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
BUDGET MOBILE "F" My grade for customer service and from 1 to 10 a 10 for aggrvating customers Louisiana Author: WAUSAU, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: BUDGET MOBILE Louisiana