Electronics → Cellular Phone Companies

Oct 01 2014
Cricket Wwwmycricket.com I sent in my rebates I had two of them and never received my promo cards Magna Utah Author: Magna, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Magna, Utah

Oct 01 2014
Verizon Wireless Liars practicing fraud Nationwide Author: Salt Lake , Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
freedompop free phone and Internet Customer/technical services Customer and technical service, gross to say the least. Scam Nationwide Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: freedompop free phone and Internet Nationwide

Sep 30 2014
Sprint PCS I acquired new telephones for my whole family; i.e.: four. I was never told about the cost to discontinue service from verizon which is over $1,000.00. Never mentioned in sales pitch. Secondly, I was assured that Sprint's network would work very well at my home and that the RadioShack at 320 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776 would handle the data transfers from all phones to new phones.  LONDON Kentucky Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS LONDON, Kentucky

Sep 29 2014
viaero wireless chinese nafta scam grand island Nebraska Author: cairo, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: viaero wireless grand island, Nebraska

Sep 29 2014
Verizon Wireless Crappy Service and rates going up worst mobile provider ever Tucson Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Sep 27 2014
Tracfone STAY AWAY FROM TRACFONE Miami Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
Walmart Family Moblie Hello, my name is Carroll K Wesley, in became a family moblie customer earlier this year 2014, they are taking my cash money , and taking money out of my bank account, and saying that they are not Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: walmart Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
unlock-code-warehouse.com Promise to unlock phone, give wrong code, no refund, no support, takes your personal info. no idea Internet Author: Red Deer, Alberta Cellular Phone Companies: unlock-code-warehouse.com Internet

Sep 26 2014
http://www.everbuying.com/ did not receive an item, been lied to, company agreed to refund but they never did Internet
Author: Skofja vas, Other Cellular Phone Companies: everbuying.com Internet

Sep 25 2014
www.cellitused.com Sent 4 Iphone 5c's and NEVER RECEIVED PAYMENT! Chesapeake VA Author: Lewistown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: cellitused.com Internet

Sep 24 2014
Thompsons Services Inc. Known Contact Names/Alias: Lee Job, Lee Jobe, Lee Thompson, Alicia Br, Dustin Job, and Dee Thompson. The account names have always been related to tree and lawn service out of Amarillo but the most recent lead was a wrecker service. Known Company Name This fraudster has called in to order services from our company under many different names. Each time the account is shut off for non-pay and we are unable to contact him. He uses several contact names and his phone numbers vary but the company name has been connected to lawn, tree, and bug services. Recently he changed his company type to a wrecker company. He owes our company thousands of dollars. Beware of this fraudster and do not sell him any goods. Amarillo Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Thompsons Services Inc. Amarillo, Texas

Sep 24 2014
buybackworld.com didnt delet my infor on my old phone sold it with all my personal info on it Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cellular Phone Companies: buybackworld.com Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
Wal Mart WAL MART SHAFTED ME OUT OF MY MONEY AND REFUSED TO STAND BEHIND DEFECTIVE STRAIGHT TALK PHONE Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Wal Mart Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
GEEKS TECHNICAL SUPPORT ELDER FRAUD Arlington Virginia Author: Concord, California Cellular Phone Companies: GEEKS TECHNICAL SUPPORT Arlington, Virginia

Sep 22 2014
Budget Mobile Pre-pay, inc. Pay for more mins, the payment went through but the mins didn't and when I went to call I could not get a hold of a live agent, it just hung up on me. Bossier City Nationwide Author: Topeka, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Pre-pay, inc. Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
U.S. Cellular aka US Cellular uses deceptive tactics to try to keep a customer. Internet Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: U.S. Cellular Internet

Sep 20 2014
Tracfone, Safe link, Net 10, Straight Talk rip-off, no customer service miami Florida Author: Ephraim , Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone miami, Florida