Electronics → Cellular Phone Companies

Feb 04 2016
Mercate Group LLC Entyle Refused to issue return even with proof of delivery! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Christiansburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Mercate Group LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 03 2016
My Family Mobile My Family Ripoff!! Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Internet

Feb 01 2016
Mobile Tout Terrain MTT or M.T.T. Poor product and pathetic After-Sales Service Toulouse, France Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Tout Terrain Internet

Feb 01 2016
Vesta AT&T Unauthorized Charge Nationwide Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta AT&T Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Delivery-plant.com An offer for a iPhone 6 for $1.99 popped up on my phone instead I now have a reoccurring charge of $119 on my credit card. Internet Author: Airdrie , Alberta Cellular Phone Companies: Delivery-plant.com Internet

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a "corporate store" where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton Washington Location Claimed I had a Verizon amount owed of $800. I have never had an account with Verizon! They offered a settlement of 50% Renton Washington Author: Murrieta, California Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington

Jan 25 2016
NH System APS Frederikberg withdrew $119.00 from my VISA for something I did not buy Internet Author: Windsor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: NH System APS Frederikberg Internet

Jan 21 2016
Technollo bounced check and now can't get a hold of them Austin Nationwide Author: Hawthorn Woods, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Technollo Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro PCS Charged for service not requested- and refused refund or credit Florida Nationwide Author: spring branch , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
samsung electronics of america refused to repair or replace defective phone that still is under warranty Compton California Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: samsung electronics of america Compton, California

Jan 20 2016
Delivery Planet $1.99 for iphone charging visa $199.00, twice Internet Author: Binbrook, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: Delivery Planet Internet

Jan 19 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG I saw a pop up, thought it was Telus. Said I can buy an Iphone6 for $1.99. Gave my Visa #. I was billed $199.00 and $1.99. I have not rec’d Iphone. does not appear Internet Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet