Electronics → Cellular Phone Companies

May 06 2016
Cellular Companies. Which one's the biggest rip off? Used a zip code 50 miles from a customer's home to set up roaming service stating it was regular coverage. Syracuse/Hamilton Nationwide, NY Author: Hamilton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 05 2016
thelaava thelaava.com Scam Faulty Product Internet Author: Melville, New York Cellular Phone Companies: thelaava Internet

May 04 2016
Asurion Phone Claims This company wanted to charge me $199 to replace a broken phone which I pay for a protection plan and been with this company for years. Nationwide Author: Vossburg, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Phone Claims Nationwide

May 04 2016
The Wireless Shop The Wireless CornerJays communication I CAN'T DO BUSINESS WITH AN UNPREDICTABLE BUSINESS! New Britain Connecticut Author: New Haven, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Shop New Britain, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Verizon Verizon Wireless Rebate Scam Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

May 01 2016
SoonerSoft Electronics soonersoft (eBay Store)SoonerSoft Electronics Storefront (amazon) Defective products sold, no support/exchange after short period, rude, unprofessional, not trustworthy Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Camarillo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SoonerSoft Electronics Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 30 2016
T Mobile Cell Service Illegal Billing - Sent to Collections Damaged Credit report Bellvue WA Author: Allen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Cell Service Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Cellular outfitters I had placed the first order with no problems. I then received an e-mail offer for 30% off my next order. I placed the second order but never received the 39% off as offered. I e-mailed them numerous times with no result. I e-mailed the better business bureau and have had no response from them either. Internet
Author: Oak hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular outfitters Internet

9, Report #1302064

Apr 26 2016
Cell Phone Repair CPR Don't admit mistakes, Unprofessional Trion Georgia Author: Mentone, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Cell Phone Repai Trion, Georgia

Apr 25 2016
Apple Inc. To unlock the lost status of Iphone 6 www.apple.com US Author: Beijing, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc.

Apr 25 2016
Securitel Sptint.com/claims They claim I have $200 deductible to replace my phone Na Internet Author: SOUTH SAN FRANCISC, California Cellular Phone Companies: Securitel Internet

Apr 24 2016
Family Mobile Can't pay bill once you no longer have an active account Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Consumer Cellular They told me so many different stories & told me incorrect info numerous times! No communication w/ each other. Took money from my account after they promised 2 take off auto pay due 2 financial hardship, charged me 4 extra Internet when they promised 2 shut off their data, lied about taking off auto pay numerous times, had 2 file dispute w/ my bank & had 2 stop payment on them. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular

Apr 23 2016
Cricket Wireless False advertisement and consumer fraud Nationwide Author: Pueblo, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Official iphone unlock.co.uk Officialunlock iPhone london This website is a rip off. They have charged me on my card, twice, and wanted me to pay more money for a service that i never recieved. London Internet Author: Humboldt, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Official iphone unlock.co.uk Internet

Apr 22 2016
DealZingo Scam, Lies, Fraud Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: DealZingo Internet

Apr 21 2016
Freedompop Wireless Rip off on service provided--charged for service not provided L.A. Califorina Nationwide Author: tustin, California Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Wireless Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Metro Pcs Bellmead Texas Author: West, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Bellmead, Texas

Apr 19 2016
FreedomPop Very deceptive, try to trick you in MANY different ways, typical dishonest american company, DO NOT BUY! Los Angeles Internet, California
Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Apr 19 2016
Foad (Frank) Ziyad Frank at Eazy Mobile Inc. Misrepresented Quality of iPhone 6's Sold to MobilePlus Worldwide Midlothian Illinois
Author: Santa Ana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Foad (Frank) Ziyad Midlothian, Illinois

Apr 17 2016
Sellandrecycle I sent them my old iPhone 5 and they never sent me my promised check for $186.00. I recently sent them an email and it said no sender to reply and went to look at their website for contact info and that is now completely inexistent. They created a scam is what I believe. Does not say Internet Author: Denver , Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sellandrecycle Internet