Electronics → Cellular Phone Companies

Oct 03 2016
Samsung USA Samsung won't exchange my exploding Galaxy Note 7 Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung USA

Oct 02 2016
sprint store sprint PCS Miss leading,inconsiderate,Phony,no reguard. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint store Los Angeles, California

Oct 02 2016
Mophie Mophie juice pack did NOT protect my phone! Nationwide Author: Willis, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Mophie Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Playphone Playphone has been charging my Sprint account 9.99 a month for 3000 playpo My Talking. I don't even know what that is. Internet Author: Bensenville, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Playphone Internet

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 26 2016
Samsung At&t Samsung promo ripoff Nationwide
Author: Enumclaw, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
TRACFONE/HSN tracfone&HSN are rip off COMPANY's Miami Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: TRACFONE/HSN Internet

Sep 23 2016
i_cell_you Ebay (i_cell_you) Ebay i-Cell-You Scam and very hostile customer service Online beware Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: i_cell_you Internet

Sep 22 2016
Zagg Inc Zagg, Inc Eden Prarie, MN Ethan Eden Prarie Minnesota Author: Eden Prarie, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Zagg Inc Eden Prarie, Minnesota

Sep 22 2016
FreedomPop Free cell phone data internet scam Los Angeles California Author: Hoover, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent " towers", I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Nextel WORST Customer Service Irvine, California Nationwide Author: South Philly, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Exactta Stay away from Exactta – it is a fraud! Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: Exactta Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
straight talk To late bought the phone and no service, straight talk says sorry not the usa Internet Author: Oregon, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Internet

Sep 20 2016
Express PC Repair Scam Titusville Florida Author: Titusville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Express PC Titusville, Florida

Sep 17 2016
Verizon Witeless Massive Data Overage in less than 24 hours Virginia Beach Nationwide
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Verizon wireless Rip off restocking fees Frederick md Nationwide Author: Frederick, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Diamond Wireless Verizon Retailer Diamond Wireless screwed me for $1600 Mooresville North Carolina Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless Mooresville, North Carolina

Sep 15 2016
Brian Mooney - Telcois, Inc - Louis Bryant Brian Mooney - Telcois, Inc - Louis Bryant SCAM COMPANY FOR CELL TOWER REPAIR AND SALES Tampa Florida Author: Parrish, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Brian Mooney - Telcois, Inc - Louis Bryant Tampa, Florida