Electronics → Cellular Phone Companies

Nov 15 2016
ATT ATT retail stoe 3618 Marketplace Blvd. Bought two power cords for iPhone. Cost 50.00 and they don't work. Cool glow in the dark CRAP! atlanta Georgia Author: college park, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: ATT atlanta, Georgia

Dec 08 2016
Davidson P Alonge Fake ebay buyer Puchong Selangor Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Davidson P Alonge Internet

Nov 14 2016
Walmart Family Mobile Family Mobile Cannot cancel my Family Mobile account Albuquerque Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Nov 14 2016
verizon wireless Verizon Wireless 7Plus trade up SCAM Nationwide Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Cricket wireless THEY STOLE MY MONEY! Hiram Georgia Author: Hiram, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Hiram, Georgia

Nov 12 2016
BLU Products Deceiving and Theiving Doral Florida Author: Cameron, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: BLU Products Doral, Florida

Nov 11 2016
Cell phone traders Set my Galaxy Note 5, didn't like the rip-off price as to send it back they never sent it Nevada Internet Author: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cell phone traders Internet

Nov 11 2016
John Simon I am a victim to this Bad Guy. He sent me a Paypal email to sell outside Ebay and I fell for it. I shipped my phone worth $700 dollars to him and he didn't send me any payment for the item. He uses genuine-like fake Paypal email address. Puchong. Selangor Author: sanford, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: John Simon Internet

Nov 10 2016
Budget Mobile FRAUD Louisiana Nationwide Author: Clinton, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Lincroft Wireless Zone Dishonesty and no follow through with getting me a working phone Lincroft New Jersey Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Lincroft Wireless Zone Lincroft, New Jersey

Nov 06 2016
Tropical Computer Systems Tropical Mobile Never do business with Tropical, they lie and steal and sell bad quality merchandise. Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tropical Computer Systems Nationwide

Nov 05 2016
CBE GROUP I have an amount on my credit report showing that I owe 819$, I still have my verizon account it has not changed and my husband and I pay the account. Why is this showing up on my credit report??? Nationwide Author: Cohoes, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CBE GROUP Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Apple Inc Apple iPhone 6 phone bends easily and they refuse to replace unit unresponsive support Cupertino California
Author: Elmhurst, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc Cupertino, California

Nov 03 2016
Wireless Advocates at Costco NEVER BUY FROM COSTCO WIRELESS ADVOCATES - BAD EXPERIENCE! Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates at Costco newport news, Virginia

Nov 02 2016
Mr Andrew/ vodafone ny total fraud company new york New York Author: noida, Cellular Phone Companies: Mr Andrew/ vodafone ny new york, New York

Nov 02 2016
Fortegra - Cell Phone Protection Cell Phone Replaement Ripoff MI Author: alpahretta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Fortegra - Cell Phone Protection MI

Nov 01 2016
Wireless Zone WirelessZone, Verizon Premium Dealer, ATI, Courtney Kowals Franchise Sucks Conecticut Nationwide Author: Hampton Bays, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Zone Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
Vodafone ny They have not refund the money New York New York Author: noida, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Vodafone ny New York , New York

Oct 28 2016
Casr Father Laurent Sabbah. He runs this site through a Canadian address but lives in Israel. THIS CASE IS A PIECE OF JUNK. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON IT. IT DIDNT LAST A MONTH. FOR WHAT I PAID FOR THIS I COULD HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL EACH LASTING LONGER THAN THIS. EVEN WORSE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS. THEY SAY ON THEIR WEBSITE THEY WILL GET BACK TO YOU WOITHIN SIX HOURS. I HAVE LEFT SEVER EMAILS OVER A PERION OF SEVERAL DAYS...NO RESPONSE. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK AND READ ALL THE BAD REVIEWS BEFORE I SPENT MY MONEY. Laurent Sabbah. He runs this site through a Canadi Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Casr Father Internet

Oct 27 2016
SoonerSoft Electronics deliver items different from advertised on Amazon and remove negative customer feedback Oklahoma City OK
Author: Mountain View, California Cellular Phone Companies: SoonerSoft Electronics Internet