Electronics → Cellular Phone Companies

Sep 10 2016
Cellairis ripped me off damage clearwater Florida Author: palm harbor , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellairis clearwater, Florida

Sep 10 2016
Gazelle Misleading, False Advertising Louisville Internet, Kentucky Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Gazelle Internet

Sep 09 2016
T-Mobile I have been waiting for a refund for a phone a returned in December 2016 Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Samsung Samsung 6 edge phone San Diego Nationwide Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
total wireless cleaned out my checking account and now i have to wait 2 weeks for refund Nationwide Author: davenport, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: total wireless Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Verizon message that 90% of data has been used for the month. This is the 4th and phone has been off two days Nationwide Author: Dillard, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Straight talk Would not send me a new sim card overnight after they sent me wrong one! I even offered to pay for shipping! Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk

Aug 31 2016
Verizon Wireless Rude Customer Service and Malfunctioning Devices Basking Ridge New Jersey Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Basking Ridge, New Jersey

Aug 30 2016
BOOST MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AND STINKS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Republic Wireless Won't take back phone, zero cust. service, website a never-emding nightmare Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Republic Wireless Internet

Aug 26 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders.com ripped off....brand new galaxy s6 for $24 in return reno Nevada Author: coconut creek, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-Phone-Traders.com reno, Nevada

Aug 25 2016
Robert Yanochko, Robert Brian, ddigler3657 Bought iPhone 6 via eBay, claimed device was broken, swapped logic board & parts, then sent back. FRAUD Bronx New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Robert Yanochko Internet

Aug 25 2016
Samsung Does not honor their warranty Nationwide Author: Bangor, Maine Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Apple Inc. Refused to replace broken device based on claims of 'water damage'. Cupertino CA Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
MetroPCS Cell phone dealer Evansville Indiana Author: Princeton, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS Evansville, Indiana

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
LA iPhone Repair, iPad & Unlock SCAM PHONE REPAIR los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: LA iPhone Repair, iPad & Unlock los angeles, California

Aug 17 2016
Metro pcs They have told so many lies, every person will tell you something different. They told me my plan would be $25 a month flat to add a line then they claimed that there were prorated charges that I owed a week later on the account. It's bogus charges and I want to stop them from doing this to anyone else Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tupelo , Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Tupelo , Mississippi

Aug 15 2016
Straght Talk/Walmart Walmart Permanently lock your phone if you change carriers Atlanta Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straght Talk/Walmart Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
AT&T Bait and Switch "won't agree to their contract" Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Torrance, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide