Electronics → Cellular Phone Companies

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a "corporate store" where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton Washington Location Claimed I had a Verizon amount owed of $800. I have never had an account with Verizon! They offered a settlement of 50% Renton Washington Author: Murrieta, California Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington

Feb 06 2016
ClubWhiteSmile ApS Got nothing from that company despite I paid $1.99 to get a cellphone then they charge $119.00 Frederiksberg C Internet
Author: Chicoutimi, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile ApS Internet

Jan 25 2016
NH System APS Frederikberg withdrew $119.00 from my VISA for something I did not buy Internet Author: Windsor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: NH System APS Frederikberg Internet

Jan 21 2016
Technollo bounced check and now can't get a hold of them Austin Nationwide Author: Hawthorn Woods, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Technollo Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro PCS Charged for service not requested- and refused refund or credit Florida Nationwide Author: spring branch , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
samsung electronics of america refused to repair or replace defective phone that still is under warranty Compton California Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: samsung electronics of america Compton, California

Jan 20 2016
Delivery Planet $1.99 for iphone charging visa $199.00, twice Internet Author: Binbrook, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: Delivery Planet Internet

Jan 19 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG I saw a pop up, thought it was Telus. Said I can buy an Iphone6 for $1.99. Gave my Visa #. I was billed $199.00 and $1.99. I have not rec’d Iphone. does not appear Internet Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Jan 17 2016
HTC HTC M-8 HTC M-9 The HTC M-8 and M-9 are both have defects in workmanship. There are TOO Many complaints on the internet about not reading the SIM card. ALSO the customer service makes every excuss why they can't resolve the problem. DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR, DON'T BUY THE M-8, M-9 AND DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE ON THE NEW M-10? Nationwide Author: Merritt Island, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: HTC Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
CELLRISON Scam-no order-no refund- no contact Unknown Unknown Author: Brevard, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: CELLRISON Internet

Jan 16 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club-White-Smile They promised me a Iphone for $1.99 never got it now they take $119.00CND from my Visa FREDERIKSBERG 1851 Denmark Internet Author: Laval,QC, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 16 2016
Straight Talk Liars and Thieves Miami Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 15 2016
Vesta Vesta AT&T Vesta Scamming Seniors with $30 charges that were never agreed to Portland Oregon Author: Fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their "customer service agents" lie and you never get the same story twice Medley Florida Author: Fallon, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Medley, Florida

Jan 14 2016
Unified life insurance Peter James Its a health insurance but it's not they just used me and they just get my money.. and I'm waiting for the email they said it's 24hours but no it's not true they are scam it's not true health insurance Internet Author: BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Unified life insurance Internet

Jan 14 2016
delivery-planet ianswered an ad on the internet for a iphone6 at the cost of $1.99 and they charged me this plus $119.00 which i never received anything i want my money back i now think this is a scam Nationwide Author: alliston , Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: delivery-planet Nationwide