Services → Weight Control

Approximately 850 Reports Found

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Jun 12 2014
Dr Andrew Ress Plastic Surgeon AKA Butcher Boca Raton Florida Author: pompano Beach FL , Alabama Weight Control: Dr Andrew Ress Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 07 2014
JACOB KAUFFMAN CORAL SPRINGS SCAM REAL OWNER EXPOSED NATURALGARCINIACAMBOGIA.NET Admin Name: JACOB KAUFFMAN Admin Organization: JJR MEDIA Admin Street: 5757 SW 89TH LANE Admin City: COOPER CITY Admin State/Province: FL Admin Postal Code: 33328 Admin Country: US Admin Phone: +1.9545991646 scam, fraud, call 1.9545991646 for your money back Coral Springs FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS , Florida Weight Control: info@NaturalGarciniaCambogia.net Coral Springs, Florida

May 28 2014
Provida Life Sciences AWW*FOOD LOVERS The Food Lovers and Provida Life Sciences companies are just a scam Encino California Author: Broomall, Pennsylvania Weight Control: Provida Life Sciences California

May 29 2014
Globalvitamax I was lead to an order page for a trial of the weightloss pill called Garcinia Cambogia. It has a great reputation according to Dr. Oz on the website. I thought I would try it. There was no mention of a continued subscription on either the website or the package when the trial bottle arrived. Then I was supprised when my credit card was charged with an $89.99 fee. I am 60 yrs old and on disability. That is more than I can afford, yet the money is gone. I have filed a complaint with the credit card company in hopes they can do something to retrieve my money. If the pills come, I will return them at once and demand a refund. I am very disappointed with Dr. Oz for being used to promote theft like this. I don't want anyone else to have the same problem. Internet Author: Gaston, South Carolina Weight Control: Globalvitamax Internet

May 15 2014
iyogi.com iyogi internet rip off disguised as norton support Internet Author: Alaska Weight Control: iyogi.com Internet

May 13 2014
nutisystem if you love to eat you dinner out of a coffee cup!!!! this is avery expensive way to diet Nationwide Author: North Carolina Weight Control: nutisystem Nationwide

Nov 14 2013
Red Mountain Med Spa Expensive ripoff Glendale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weight Control: Red Mountain Med Spa Glendale, Arizona

Oct 15 2013
Arize clinic Paris Arey, Mike Martin. Rip Off! overpriced, scam!! huntsville Alabama Author: huntsville., Alabama Weight Control: Arize clinic huntsville, Alabama

Oct 25 2013
Physicians Weight Loss Center False advertisement, failure to deliver results, and refused refund for services not rendered Columbia Maryland Author: Pasadena, Maryland Weight Control: Physicians Weight Loss Center Columbia, Maryland

Jun 16 2014
Rob Sugar NLP Weight Loss Progam does not deliver what is agreed upon. You will be highly disappointed Internet Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Weight Control: Rob Sugar NLP Weight Loss Select State/Province

Aug 14 2013
Forever Young Medical Spa Closed- Owing myself and my daughter 4000 worth of services. No warning- Beaverton Oregon Author: Tualatin, Oregon Weight Control: Forever Young Medical Spa Beaverton, Oregon

Aug 08 2014
Diet Patch Today Slim HelperUltra Slim PatchGreen Coffee ProgramAcacia Slim SCAM!!!!! Scam, Tempe Arizona Author: newark, New Jersey Weight Control: Diet Patch Today Tempe, Arizona

Jul 30 2013
Custom Built Personal Trainers Deceptive in the contract...impossible to cancel Nashua New Hampshire Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Weight Control: Custom Built Personal Trainers Nashua, New Hampshire

Jun 14 2013
Carl Hall- Founder of Blue Sky MD Carl Hall STEALS Nexslim's weightloss model Brentwood Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Weight Control: Carl Hall- Founder of Blue Sky MD Brentwood, Tennessee

Apr 25 2013
Weight Watchers Monthly Pass Program Consumers becareful aware and keep your cancellation number for over a year. Weight Watchers has an automatic push program (that was just verified by their call center) and it is possible for them Internet Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weight Control: Weight Watchers Internet

Apr 01 2013
Hourglass gang Hourglass gang The hour glass company stole my money out my account, by not ignoring my order request. Left me with know answers and know product. Internet Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Weight Control: Hourglass gang Internet