Services → Weight Control

Approximately 875 Reports Found

Nov 24 2016
deal empire they rip me off wont return my money Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: houston, Texas Weight Control: deal empire Internet

Nov 18 2016
thedealempire I ordered on October 12th and it went though the bank October 13th I haven't heard or receive anything from them. n/a na Author: Medicine Lodge, Kansas Weight Control: thedealempire Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC FOREVER YOUNG SKIN CARE Megafitness will not respond when trying to return trial Xtreme Wrap product SUCCASUNNA New Jersey Author: LUCERN VALLEY, California Weight Control: MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC SUCCASUNNA, New Jersey

Sep 26 2016
Essential Nutra Such a rip off Escondido California Author: High Point, North Carolina Weight Control: Essential Nutra Escondido, California

Mar 29 2016
Total Body Experts ,Totalbodyexperts.com Marc Erickson and Totalbodyexperts.com Scam, Fraud in Hawthorn,  California Author: Bartow, Florida Weight Control: Total Body Experts Hawthorne, California

Nov 07 2015
Slim4Life Ripe me off of $489.00, Enter into a contract and contract was not fullfilled Orange Florida Author: Live Oak, Texas Weight Control: Slim4Life Orange, Florida

Oct 01 2015
PPL TEAM BEACHBODY PPL TEAM BEACHBODY is involved with credit card fraud coconut creek Florida Author: California Weight Control: PPL TEAM BEACHBODY Internet

Jul 01 2015
Nutra life Brands/Garcinia pure detox maxGarcinia slim 90 i called to cancel order due to the fact i can not take do to being a epleptic said they would cancel but took money out a week after i called, called back and said I never called, redused to give money back and wouldnt ket me speak to a superviser. Tampa Florida Author: Royal, Arkansas Weight Control: Nutra life Brands/Garcinia Tampa, Florida

May 20 2015
EURO SHINE Ripoff, terrible owner, intimidation Rowland Heights California Author: Walnut, California Weight Control: EURO SHINE Rowland Heights, California

May 04 2015
garcinia cambogia Mango cleanse When I was scrolling through facebook I saw an ad explaining that garcinia cambogia did amazing things for people for weight lossand that there was a $4.95 free trial for one garcinia cambogia and $4.95 for mango cleanse.  Nationwide Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Weight Control: garcinia cambogia Nationwide

11, Report #1208371

Feb 11 2015
iman i-lipo weightloss HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE southfield Michigan Author: Michigan Weight Control: iman i-lipo weightloss southfield, Michigan

12, Report #1205091

Jan 28 2015
Train sexy & naughty boutique Teresa garcia she is on face book too thats how I knew aboit her web page I bought some waist trainers from this site and payd for them but never got my order and I tryed contacting the actual owner true facebook bec thats how I met her but she blocked me and I jave messages where she is telling me that thats what I get for trusting her in sending my order and does not want to refund my money back !!! and she jas do e it TO many people too dallas tx Author: red oak, Texas Weight Control: Train sexy & naughty boutique Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
Anthony Pollard DO Dr Anthony Pollard Farce of a dr. Complete idiot. Lecherous. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weight Control: Anthony Pollard DO Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 13 2014
Chiro thin What a load of crap. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis , California Weight Control: Chiro Thin Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
STAYWELL RESEARCH MEDICUS RESEARCH, LLC NON PAYMENT OF STUDY NORTHRIDGE California Author: No. Hollywood, California Weight Control: STAYWELL RESEARCH NORTHRIDGE, California

Sep 24 2014
Deja Sabo International Babu Sabo International, Kuderesh Sabo International, Lajao Lajara International Fraud, Fake Goods, Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Weight Control: Deja Sabo International Internet