Services → Weight Control

Approximately 866 Reports Found

Oct 01 2015
PPL TEAM BEACHBODY PPL TEAM BEACHBODY is involved with credit card fraud coconut creek Florida Author: California Weight Control: PPL TEAM BEACHBODY Internet

Jul 01 2015
Nutra life Brands/Garcinia pure detox maxGarcinia slim 90 i called to cancel order due to the fact i can not take do to being a epleptic said they would cancel but took money out a week after i called, called back and said I never called, redused to give money back and wouldnt ket me speak to a superviser. Tampa Florida Author: Royal, Arkansas Weight Control: Nutra life Brands/Garcinia Tampa, Florida

May 20 2015
EURO SHINE Ripoff, terrible owner, intimidation Rowland Heights California Author: Walnut, California Weight Control: EURO SHINE Rowland Heights, California

May 04 2015
garcinia cambogia Mango cleanse When I was scrolling through facebook I saw an ad explaining that garcinia cambogia did amazing things for people for weight lossand that there was a $4.95 free trial for one garcinia cambogia and $4.95 for mango cleanse.  Nationwide Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Weight Control: garcinia cambogia Nationwide
5, Report #1208371

Feb 11 2015
iman i-lipo weightloss HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE southfield Michigan Author: Michigan Weight Control: iman i-lipo weightloss southfield, Michigan
6, Report #1205091

Jan 28 2015
Train sexy & naughty boutique Teresa garcia she is on face book too thats how I knew aboit her web page I bought some waist trainers from this site and payd for them but never got my order and I tryed contacting the actual owner true facebook bec thats how I met her but she blocked me and I jave messages where she is telling me that thats what I get for trusting her in sending my order and does not want to refund my money back !!! and she jas do e it TO many people too dallas tx Author: red oak, Texas Weight Control: Train sexy & naughty boutique Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
Anthony Pollard DO Dr Anthony Pollard Farce of a dr. Complete idiot. Lecherous. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weight Control: Anthony Pollard DO Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 13 2014
Chiro thin What a load of crap. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis , California Weight Control: Chiro Thin Nationwide

Oct 05 2014

Sep 24 2014
Deja Sabo International Babu Sabo International, Kuderesh Sabo International, Lajao Lajara International Fraud, Fake Goods, Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Weight Control: Deja Sabo International Internet

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Mar 24 2015
Liv Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Liv Plastic Surgery clients can feel confident in quality of patient care & surgical results. Liv Plastic Surgery's goal to customize patient’s entire treatment, making life-changing experiences at Liv Plastic Surgery a positive, relaxing, exciting experience. Liv Plastic Surgery dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & safety. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Liv Plastic Surgery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Liv Plastic Surgery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: pompano Beach FL , Alabama Weight Control: Dr Andrew Ress Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 07 2014
JACOB KAUFFMAN CORAL SPRINGS SCAM REAL OWNER EXPOSED NATURALGARCINIACAMBOGIA.NET Admin Name: JACOB KAUFFMAN Admin Organization: JJR MEDIA Admin Street: 5757 SW 89TH LANE Admin City: COOPER CITY Admin State/Province: FL Admin Postal Code: 33328 Admin Country: US Admin Phone: +1.9545991646 scam, fraud, call 1.9545991646 for your money back Coral Springs FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS , Florida Weight Control: Coral Springs, Florida

May 28 2014
Provida Life Sciences AWW*FOOD LOVERS The Food Lovers and Provida Life Sciences companies are just a scam Encino California Author: Broomall, Pennsylvania Weight Control: Provida Life Sciences California

May 29 2014
Globalvitamax I was lead to an order page for a trial of the weightloss pill called Garcinia Cambogia. It has a great reputation according to Dr. Oz on the website. I thought I would try it. There was no mention of a continued subscription on either the website or the package when the trial bottle arrived. Then I was supprised when my credit card was charged with an $89.99 fee. I am 60 yrs old and on disability. That is more than I can afford, yet the money is gone. I have filed a complaint with the credit card company in hopes they can do something to retrieve my money. If the pills come, I will return them at once and demand a refund. I am very disappointed with Dr. Oz for being used to promote theft like this. I don't want anyone else to have the same problem. Internet Author: Gaston, South Carolina Weight Control: Globalvitamax Internet

May 15 2014
08:40 PM iyogi internet rip off disguised as norton support Internet Author: Alaska Weight Control: Internet