Services → Weight Control

Approximately 872 Reports Found

Oct 12 2016
MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC FOREVER YOUNG SKIN CARE Megafitness will not respond when trying to return trial Xtreme Wrap product SUCCASUNNA New Jersey Author: LUCERN VALLEY, California Weight Control: MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC SUCCASUNNA, New Jersey

Sep 26 2016
Essential Nutra Such a rip off Escondido California Author: High Point, North Carolina Weight Control: Essential Nutra Escondido, California

Mar 29 2016
Total Body Experts , Marc Erickson and Scam, Fraud in Hawthorn,  California Author: Bartow, Florida Weight Control: Total Body Experts Hawthorne, California

Nov 07 2015
Slim4Life Ripe me off of $489.00, Enter into a contract and contract was not fullfilled Orange Florida Author: Live Oak, Texas Weight Control: Slim4Life Orange, Florida

Oct 01 2015
PPL TEAM BEACHBODY PPL TEAM BEACHBODY is involved with credit card fraud coconut creek Florida Author: California Weight Control: PPL TEAM BEACHBODY Internet

Jul 01 2015
Nutra life Brands/Garcinia pure detox maxGarcinia slim 90 i called to cancel order due to the fact i can not take do to being a epleptic said they would cancel but took money out a week after i called, called back and said I never called, redused to give money back and wouldnt ket me speak to a superviser. Tampa Florida Author: Royal, Arkansas Weight Control: Nutra life Brands/Garcinia Tampa, Florida

May 20 2015
EURO SHINE Ripoff, terrible owner, intimidation Rowland Heights California Author: Walnut, California Weight Control: EURO SHINE Rowland Heights, California

May 04 2015
garcinia cambogia Mango cleanse When I was scrolling through facebook I saw an ad explaining that garcinia cambogia did amazing things for people for weight lossand that there was a $4.95 free trial for one garcinia cambogia and $4.95 for mango cleanse.  Nationwide Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Weight Control: garcinia cambogia Nationwide
9, Report #1208371

Feb 11 2015
iman i-lipo weightloss HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE southfield Michigan Author: Michigan Weight Control: iman i-lipo weightloss southfield, Michigan
10, Report #1205091

Jan 28 2015
Train sexy & naughty boutique Teresa garcia she is on face book too thats how I knew aboit her web page I bought some waist trainers from this site and payd for them but never got my order and I tryed contacting the actual owner true facebook bec thats how I met her but she blocked me and I jave messages where she is telling me that thats what I get for trusting her in sending my order and does not want to refund my money back !!! and she jas do e it TO many people too dallas tx Author: red oak, Texas Weight Control: Train sexy & naughty boutique Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
Anthony Pollard DO Dr Anthony Pollard Farce of a dr. Complete idiot. Lecherous. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weight Control: Anthony Pollard DO Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 13 2014
Chiro thin What a load of crap. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis , California Weight Control: Chiro Thin Nationwide

Oct 05 2014

Sep 24 2014
Deja Sabo International Babu Sabo International, Kuderesh Sabo International, Lajao Lajara International Fraud, Fake Goods, Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Weight Control: Deja Sabo International Internet

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware