Services → Weight Control

Approximately 871 Reports Found

Sep 26 2016
Essential Nutra Such a rip off Escondido California Author: High Point, North Carolina Weight Control: Essential Nutra Escondido, California

Mar 29 2016
Total Body Experts ,Totalbodyexperts.com Marc Erickson and Totalbodyexperts.com Scam, Fraud in Hawthorn,  California Author: Bartow, Florida Weight Control: Total Body Experts Hawthorne, California

Nov 07 2015
Slim4Life Ripe me off of $489.00, Enter into a contract and contract was not fullfilled Orange Florida Author: Live Oak, Texas Weight Control: Slim4Life Orange, Florida

Oct 01 2015
PPL TEAM BEACHBODY PPL TEAM BEACHBODY is involved with credit card fraud coconut creek Florida Author: California Weight Control: PPL TEAM BEACHBODY Internet

Jul 01 2015
Nutra life Brands/Garcinia pure detox maxGarcinia slim 90 i called to cancel order due to the fact i can not take do to being a epleptic said they would cancel but took money out a week after i called, called back and said I never called, redused to give money back and wouldnt ket me speak to a superviser. Tampa Florida Author: Royal, Arkansas Weight Control: Nutra life Brands/Garcinia Tampa, Florida

May 20 2015
EURO SHINE Ripoff, terrible owner, intimidation Rowland Heights California Author: Walnut, California Weight Control: EURO SHINE Rowland Heights, California

May 04 2015
garcinia cambogia Mango cleanse When I was scrolling through facebook I saw an ad explaining that garcinia cambogia did amazing things for people for weight lossand that there was a $4.95 free trial for one garcinia cambogia and $4.95 for mango cleanse.  Nationwide Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Weight Control: garcinia cambogia Nationwide

8, Report #1208371

Feb 11 2015
iman i-lipo weightloss HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE southfield Michigan Author: Michigan Weight Control: iman i-lipo weightloss southfield, Michigan

9, Report #1205091

Jan 28 2015
Train sexy & naughty boutique Teresa garcia she is on face book too thats how I knew aboit her web page I bought some waist trainers from this site and payd for them but never got my order and I tryed contacting the actual owner true facebook bec thats how I met her but she blocked me and I jave messages where she is telling me that thats what I get for trusting her in sending my order and does not want to refund my money back !!! and she jas do e it TO many people too dallas tx Author: red oak, Texas Weight Control: Train sexy & naughty boutique Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
Anthony Pollard DO Dr Anthony Pollard Farce of a dr. Complete idiot. Lecherous. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weight Control: Anthony Pollard DO Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 13 2014
Chiro thin What a load of crap. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis , California Weight Control: Chiro Thin Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
STAYWELL RESEARCH MEDICUS RESEARCH, LLC NON PAYMENT OF STUDY NORTHRIDGE California Author: No. Hollywood, California Weight Control: STAYWELL RESEARCH NORTHRIDGE, California

Sep 24 2014
Deja Sabo International Babu Sabo International, Kuderesh Sabo International, Lajao Lajara International Fraud, Fake Goods, Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Weight Control: Deja Sabo International Internet

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Mar 24 2015
Liv Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Liv Plastic Surgery clients can feel confident in quality of patient care & surgical results. Liv Plastic Surgery's goal to customize patient’s entire treatment, making life-changing experiences at Liv Plastic Surgery a positive, relaxing, exciting experience. Liv Plastic Surgery dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & safety. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Liv Plastic Surgery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Liv Plastic Surgery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: pompano Beach FL , Alabama Weight Control: Dr Andrew Ress Boca Raton, Florida