Services → Weight Control

Approximately 848 Reports Found

Dec 16 2012
Missfir Productions AKA Kai "Missfit" Nonamay Jen Kennedy ,Jen Kennedy Personal training services, Beware of Jen kennedy she defrauded me, emblezzle me, took advantage of me, failed her fiduciary duty as a personal trainer, lack of consideration, Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Weight Control: Missfir Productions AKA Kai "Missfit" Nonamay Internet

Nov 20 2012
The Belly Fat Cure Jorge Cruise I paid to be a member of the program but I accidentally put the wrong email. There is no way to contact them to correct. They have my money and I have NO service! Internet Author: Westminster, Maryland Weight Control: The Belly Fat Cure Internet

Nov 16 2012
Metabolic Research Center I signed a 6 month contract & paid for this, but they have closed their office owing me for 3 months of the program. Their South Lake office closed suddenly as well taking off with all their client's Plano, Texas Author: Waxahachie, Texas Weight Control: Metabolic Research Center Plano, Texas

Sep 20 2012
Visalus Services Vi I thought this was a trial offer, automatic shipments?, Poor Customer Support? This company wants your credit card number, automatic shipments of product and no way of shutting them down. Calgary, Canada Author: Sherwood Park, Alberta Weight Control: Visalus Services Internet

Jun 01 2012
Prime Mango Mango Pure BEWARE!! Nasty Snakes in the grass. Internet, Internet
Author: Columbus, Mississippi Weight Control: Prime Mango Internet

Apr 02 2012
Breathtaking Bride sarah jenks Weight loss for brides Internet Author: omaha, Nebraska Weight Control: Breathtaking Bride Internet

Jan 23 2012
Biggest Loser Online Biggest Loser Club This company: a BIG LOSER! Scams you into believing you will only be billing once while the fine print says otherwise! Internet, Other Author: Lakewood, Washington Weight Control: Biggest Loser Online Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 15 2012
Results Weight Loss Money Loss little Weight Loss Internet Author: tampa, Florida Weight Control: Results Weight Loss Internet

34, Report #820454

Jan 10 2012
all american fittness, all american should be called all american ripp off oklahoma, Oklahoma Author: okc, Oklahoma Weight Control: all american fittness oklahoma, Oklahoma

Dec 15 2011
savemore Paid, no product, no contact Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Weight Control: savemore Internet

Aug 30 2011
Sonobello Body Contour I had surgery to remove the fat from my stomach area and my back area. I was in severe pain for several months and was told during my appointments that the pain would stop and the swelling would go d Murray, Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Weight Control: Sonobello Body Contour Murray, Utah

Jul 06 2011
home website center charged me $300.00 and gave me bogus web sites and statistics and would not refund my money, when asked mckinney, Texas Author: mckinney, Texas Weight Control: home website center mckinney, Texas

Jun 23 2011
Dr. Thomas Rojy MD Plastic Clinic, Med Spa & Laser Center Awful Doctor in Jacksonville, Jacksonville, North Carolina Author: New Bern, North Carolina Weight Control: Dr. Thomas Rojy MD Jacksonville, North Carolina

May 31 2011
Lean spa HUGE RIP OFF orange, Connecticut Author: , Weight Control: Lean spa orange, Connecticut

May 31 2011
Youth Nurition i got a bottle ac/whateverberrystuff,an this lean spa(1 bottle) an it cost me($215.00)now u tell me what the problem is because,i want my money back!!!!!! Internet Author: , Arkansas Weight Control: Youth Nurition Internet

Apr 27 2011
L A Weight Loss/G E MoneyBank Care Credit Ripped off and expected to continue to pay Jacksonville, Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weight Control: L A Weight Loss/G E MoneyBank Jacksonville, Florida

Jan 23 2011
Value in affiliation with Right Size Smoothies Unauthorized Charges to my bank card Internet Author: Bronx, Weight Control: Value in affiliation with Right Size Smoothies Internet

Jan 05 2011
BKi Weight Loss Center Signed up for a year program at the end of August 2010 went back for an appointment on 11-21-10 to find them packed up and gone. Burleson, Texas Author: Itasca, Texas Weight Control: BKi Weight Loss Center Burleson, Texas

Dec 08 2010
BKi Weight Management Center BKi Medical Weight Loss, Tyler, TX TOOK MY $$$, CLOSED UP SHOP & RAN!!! Flower Mound, Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Weight Control: BKi Weight Management Center Flower Mound, Texas

Oct 01 2010
hcg Medical Program Dr. Schuler, Elle Snell, I ordered all of this "stuff" hoping to lose weight, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I paid over $600. for all of this. Internet Author: Middle River, Maryland Weight Control: hcg Medical Program Internet

Jul 21 2010
HCG Medical HCG Medical overcharge Internet Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Weight Control: HCG Medical Internet

Jun 16 2010
KICKFLIP INC., Gambit KICKFLIP INC., Gambit I completed numerous offers claiming that they would reward swagbucks when the offers were completed. They were not awarded. I have issues several tickets to customer support for this issue and stil San Jose, California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Weight Control: KICKFLIP INC., Gambit San Jose, California

Apr 28 2010
Acai Berry Pure/ Advanced Cleanse free trial a scam This product is a scam. They charge your credit card with out your authorization. They charged my card twice when they told me I could cancel in my first 14days of free trial membership. So I cancel Acai Berry Pure/ Advanced Cleanse free trial a scam This product is a scam. They charge your credit card with out your authorization. They charged my card twice when they told me I could cancel in m Internet Author: bloomfield, New Jersey Weight Control: Acai Berry Pure/ Advanced Cleanse free trial a scam Internet

Apr 12 2010
The Food Lovers Fat Loss System is dishonest - beware infomercials Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Weight Control: The Food Lovers Fat Loss System Internet