Services → Weight Control

Approximately 856 Reports Found

Jun 14 2013
Carl Hall- Founder of Blue Sky MD Carl Hall STEALS Nexslim's weightloss model Brentwood Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Weight Control: Carl Hall- Founder of Blue Sky MD Brentwood, Tennessee

Apr 25 2013
Weight Watchers Monthly Pass Program Consumers becareful aware and keep your cancellation number for over a year. Weight Watchers has an automatic push program (that was just verified by their call center) and it is possible for them Internet Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weight Control: Weight Watchers Internet

Apr 01 2013
Hourglass gang Hourglass gang The hour glass company stole my money out my account, by not ignoring my order request. Left me with know answers and know product. Internet Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Weight Control: Hourglass gang Internet

Feb 23 2013
dietdoc This company is Reptillian Cold. Don't let them take your money. Escondido, California Author: San Diego, California Weight Control: dietdoc Escondido, California

Jan 18 2013
Work Out World La Mirada, CA WOW Taking advantage of person on Disability La Mirada, California Author: Whittier, California Weight Control: Work Out World La Mirada, CA La Mirada, California

Dec 16 2012
Missfir Productions AKA Kai "Missfit" Nonamay Jen Kennedy ,Jen Kennedy Personal training services, Beware of Jen kennedy she defrauded me, emblezzle me, took advantage of me, failed her fiduciary duty as a personal trainer, lack of consideration, Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Weight Control: Missfir Productions AKA Kai "Missfit" Nonamay Internet

Nov 20 2012
The Belly Fat Cure Jorge Cruise I paid to be a member of the program but I accidentally put the wrong email. There is no way to contact them to correct. They have my money and I have NO service! Internet Author: Westminster, Maryland Weight Control: The Belly Fat Cure Internet

Nov 16 2012
Metabolic Research Center I signed a 6 month contract & paid for this, but they have closed their office owing me for 3 months of the program. Their South Lake office closed suddenly as well taking off with all their client's Plano, Texas Author: Waxahachie, Texas Weight Control: Metabolic Research Center Plano, Texas

Sep 20 2012
Visalus Services Vi I thought this was a trial offer, automatic shipments?, Poor Customer Support? This company wants your credit card number, automatic shipments of product and no way of shutting them down. Calgary, Canada Author: Sherwood Park, Alberta Weight Control: Visalus Services Internet

Jun 01 2012
Prime Mango Mango Pure BEWARE!! Nasty Snakes in the grass. Internet, Internet
Author: Columbus, Mississippi Weight Control: Prime Mango Internet

Apr 02 2012
Breathtaking Bride sarah jenks Weight loss for brides Internet Author: omaha, Nebraska Weight Control: Breathtaking Bride Internet

Jan 23 2012
Biggest Loser Online Biggest Loser Club This company: a BIG LOSER! Scams you into believing you will only be billing once while the fine print says otherwise! Internet, Other Author: Lakewood, Washington Weight Control: Biggest Loser Online Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 15 2012
Results Weight Loss Money Loss little Weight Loss Internet Author: tampa, Florida Weight Control: Results Weight Loss Internet

39, Report #820454

Jan 10 2012
all american fittness, all american should be called all american ripp off oklahoma, Oklahoma Author: okc, Oklahoma Weight Control: all american fittness oklahoma, Oklahoma

Dec 15 2011
savemore Paid, no product, no contact Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Weight Control: savemore Internet

Aug 30 2011
Sonobello Body Contour I had surgery to remove the fat from my stomach area and my back area. I was in severe pain for several months and was told during my appointments that the pain would stop and the swelling would go d Murray, Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Weight Control: Sonobello Body Contour Murray, Utah

Jul 06 2011
home website center charged me $300.00 and gave me bogus web sites and statistics and would not refund my money, when asked mckinney, Texas Author: mckinney, Texas Weight Control: home website center mckinney, Texas

Jun 23 2011
Dr. Thomas Rojy MD Plastic Clinic, Med Spa & Laser Center Awful Doctor in Jacksonville, Jacksonville, North Carolina Author: New Bern, North Carolina Weight Control: Dr. Thomas Rojy MD Jacksonville, North Carolina

May 31 2011
Lean spa HUGE RIP OFF orange, Connecticut Author: , Weight Control: Lean spa orange, Connecticut

May 31 2011
Youth Nurition i got a bottle ac/whateverberrystuff,an this lean spa(1 bottle) an it cost me($215.00)now u tell me what the problem is because,i want my money back!!!!!! Internet Author: , Arkansas Weight Control: Youth Nurition Internet

Apr 27 2011
L A Weight Loss/G E MoneyBank Care Credit Ripped off and expected to continue to pay Jacksonville, Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weight Control: L A Weight Loss/G E MoneyBank Jacksonville, Florida