Travel → Public Bathrooms

Approximately 5 Reports Found

Apr 07 2014
CAPSLO- Prado Day Center Maxine Lewis Shelter CAPSLO Homeless services Food Served on Waste Management Facility to Homeless Persons, not allowed to work or get out of rut, people are turned away from housing program unfairly, told not to look for work, San Luis Obispo California Author: Iowa Public Bathrooms: CAPSLO- Prado Day Center San Luis Obispo, California

Mar 02 2014
Dennis J. Mclamb/Mclamb & Associates Mclamb & Associates Dennis J. Mclamb Public Adjuster that scams people and take their money without their knowlege Coconut Creek Florida Author: orlando, Florida Public Bathrooms: Dennis J. Mclamb/Mclamb & Associates Coconut Creek, Florida

Feb 16 2009
Astar A victim of Astar too Tampa Florida Author: Tampere, Other Public Bathrooms: Astar Tampa, Florida

Oct 22 2008
DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT - DART DART stole my money for two monthly passes that I purchased for my daughter. They took my money & they told me today that they cancelled my order. This was teh 1st person I was able to talk to. Dallas Texas Author: Streator, Illinois Public Bathrooms: DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT - DART Dallas, Texas