Unusual Rip-Off → Ex-Boyfriends

Approximately 346 Reports Found

Sep 12 2014
Kenneth C. Gala Narcsissit who plays women to get his supply and then discards them when they call his bluff ! ! Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Niagara falls, Ontario Ex-Boyfriends: Kenneth C. Gala Santa Fe, New Mexico

Sep 02 2014
Pankaj Arora Pankaj Arora- Broke my heart, stole my money, gave me STD Malviya Nagar Internet
Author: South Dehli, Alaska Ex-Boyfriends: Pankaj Arora Internet

Aug 11 2014
ACS This company says I owe them $856.24 . They have lowered the amount to $356. If I do not pay it by Aug 14th they say they will bring me to court and it will cost $4271.15 needless to say I am very scared about this and do not know if this is true or not. i have never heard of this company and they say that it came from my computer. I have scammed recently by an Adam Graham and he has ALL my information because he said he was coming here to marry me. He knows ALL my bank numbers , my social, internet information and anything else that can harm me. So what do I do now ...if you could tell me I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT! I live on a fixed income of $30 000 and Adam got alot of money from me . I took it out of my IRA to give to him...so we're talking like $100, 000 and I do NOT want this amount to be public information. if at all possible . If this is legitimate I will pay it if not it's causing ALOT of stress on me. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!!! Don't know Nationwide Author: Concord, California Ex-Boyfriends: ACS Nationwide

Aug 09 2014
Steven L. Rose of Michigan Steve Leroy Rose Duplicates a WOMAN'S Facebook page then slanders them. Has a problem with rejection. Often makes outrageous and humiliating accusations in order to "win" the woman ,never works. Lansing Michigan
Author: lansing, Michigan Ex-Boyfriends: Steven L. Rose of Michigan Lansing, Michigan

Aug 01 2014
Chef Robert ( ROB ) Lampros SCAM, CHEATED, LIAR, CHEATER, HEART BREAKER, Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Ex-Boyfriends: Chef Robert ( ROB ) Lampros Fort Wayne , Indiana

Jul 29 2014
Product Q - John Paul Golino The line I created and trademarked has been highjacked by and unprofessional get rich quick man. Rocky Hill CT
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Ex-Boyfriends: Product Q - John Paul Golino Internet

Jul 27 2014
Johntae King John King, Jiruiluis King Lying cheating scamming dog Miami Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Ex-Boyfriends: Johntae King Miami, Florida

Jul 27 2014
Jeremy Weiser Jeremy Weiser from Richmond Indiana, USalsoKicks4Less THIEF, he steals money from his own friends even, he is on Heroin Richmond Indiana
Author: Alabama Ex-Boyfriends: Jeremy Weiser Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
Greg Lucker The Rock Image Photography,therockimage.com/golden-crown-productions-shows,iephotoclub.org/2014/greg-luckers-gallery Deception, Socipath, Liar, Narcissist, Cheater, Looser, Descructive, Dangerous! Temecula, Wildomar, Idywild Internet Author: Temecula, California Ex-Boyfriends: Greg Lucker The Rock Image Photography Internet

Jul 17 2014
Gerry Cappa Gerry Allen, Gerald Gates Liar Cheat Ripoffed his own father ! Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Ex-Boyfriends: Gerry Cappa Seattle, Washington

Jul 17 2014
David Lemley cheater, liar Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Ex-Boyfriends: David Lemley Calgary, Alberta

12, Report #1162036

Jul 14 2014
MASARTV MASARPRODUCTION,MASARTV, NYMOMENTS,MEDIMASAR STALKER, LIAR, SCAM ARTIST, THIEF, NEW YORK CITY NEW YORK CITY
Author: New York , New York Ex-Boyfriends: MASARTV Internet

Jul 01 2014
Von Osburn Scammer - Manipulator - Womanizer Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Ex-Boyfriends: Von Osburn 5520 Glendale, Arizona

Jun 20 2014
longhorn towing on cooper in arlington texas second time they towed my car i know my ex has something to do with it. it was not parked in resident parking and towed 45 mins later. i think i was in bathroom ex was mad i was leaving and so happened a tow truck comes i heard a knock like maybe they told him and he said kool tow it. they gave me the run around on proof where pictures was said i needed a lawyer this is the second time. so i knew where to park this time it still got towed. Arlington Texas Author: desoto, Texas Ex-Boyfriends: longhorn towing mansfield, Texas

Jun 17 2014
Von T. Osburn or Von Osburn Non-payment of Rent Glendale, AZ; Mesa, AZ Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Ex-Boyfriends: Von T. Osburn Internet

May 06 2014
Ex Back Experts Dean Cortez False advertising. Do not honor refund policy . Internet
Author: Topanga, California Ex-Boyfriends: Ex Back Experts Internet

Apr 15 2014
Yun Ke A terrific person I meet, he destroyed my life, put me in nightmare, a horrible savage person Bellevue Washington
Author: Bellevue, Washington Ex-Boyfriends: Yun Ke Bellevue, Washington

Apr 25 2014
Yun Ke Horrible/abusing ex-boyfriend, a person without any responsibility, but expert in Cheating Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Ex-Boyfriends: Yun Ke Bellevue, Washington

Mexican