Unusual Rip-Off → Ex-Boyfriends

Approximately 388 Reports Found

Jan 20 2016
Oklahoma County Judge Welch Judge Allen J. Welsh Gave my baby to Tania Seal while I was at my grandmothers funeral Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City , Oklahoma Ex-Boyfriends: Oklahoma County Judge Welch Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 25 2015
Dr. Ofemo Get my love back State: Edo Internet
Author: Gatesville , Texas Ex-Boyfriends: Dr. Ofemo Internet

Apr 11 2015
Erv D Thomas Ervin Darnell ThomasErvin RoachIrvin King stole 4,000.00. I have a legal judgment against him. Forest Hills New York Author: Queens, New York Ex-Boyfriends: Erv D Thomas Forest Hills, New York

4, Report #1219279

Nov 20 2015
(((REDACTED)))(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |This man tried to get me to use a credit card that wasn't mine. It was a long time ago and in California. He is a dishonest man and I am only sorry that I didn't report him long ago. Sacramento California Author: California Ex-Boyfriends: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) California