Unusual Rip-Off → Ex-Boyfriends

Approximately 381 Reports Found

26, Report #1191985

Nov 29 2014
Element Roofing - Jason Mayrhofer Jason Mayrhofer - Element Roofing - DJ Express - https://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-EXPRESS/359753926959?pnref=about.work https://www.facebook.com/DJ.EXPRESS Well... After 2 months or so of dating she turns out to be a lier, thief and meth head !!??? Just my luck haha... Nelson BC Internet
Author: Nelson, British Columbia Ex-Boyfriends: Element Roofing - Jason Mayrhofer Internet

27, Report #1191038

Nov 28 2014
Steven Andrew Roberts Steve Roberts Con'd and manipulated me to give him a $30,000 loan for 10 days. Bradenton Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Ex-Boyfriends: Steven Andrew Roberts Nationwide

Nov 09 2014
Ervin Darnell Thomas Earvin Roach, Irvin King, etc. stole money, fake identity Forest Hills New York Author: Richmond Hill, New York Ex-Boyfriends: Ervin Darnell Thomas Forest Hills, New York

Jan 30 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | extremely twisted sociopathic narcissist cold hearted selfish dillusional and ignorrant fremont California Author: newark, California Ex-Boyfriends: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) fremont, California

Oct 01 2014
Jonathan Mark Lisk Tom Jon John Lisk John Lisk Jonathan Lisk Sex Addict Sociopath Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Ex-Boyfriends: Jonathan Mark Lisk Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 12 2014
Kenneth C. Gala Narcsissit who plays women to get his supply and then discards them when they call his bluff ! ! Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Niagara falls, Ontario Ex-Boyfriends: Kenneth C. Gala Santa Fe, New Mexico

Sep 02 2014
Pankaj Arora Pankaj Arora- Broke my heart, stole my money, gave me STD Malviya Nagar Internet
Author: South Dehli, Alaska Ex-Boyfriends: Pankaj Arora Internet

Aug 11 2014
ACS This company says I owe them $856.24 . They have lowered the amount to $356. If I do not pay it by Aug 14th they say they will bring me to court and it will cost $4271.15 needless to say I am very scared about this and do not know if this is true or not. i have never heard of this company and they say that it came from my computer. I have scammed recently by an Adam Graham and he has ALL my information because he said he was coming here to marry me. He knows ALL my bank numbers , my social, internet information and anything else that can harm me. So what do I do now ...if you could tell me I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT! I live on a fixed income of $30 000 and Adam got alot of money from me . I took it out of my IRA to give to him...so we're talking like $100, 000 and I do NOT want this amount to be public information. if at all possible . If this is legitimate I will pay it if not it's causing ALOT of stress on me. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!!! Don't know Nationwide Author: Concord, California Ex-Boyfriends: ACS Nationwide

Aug 09 2014
Steven L. Rose of Michigan Steve Leroy Rose Duplicates a WOMAN'S Facebook page then slanders them. Has a problem with rejection. Often makes outrageous and humiliating accusations in order to "win" the woman ,never works. Lansing Michigan
Author: lansing, Michigan Ex-Boyfriends: Steven L. Rose of Michigan Lansing, Michigan

Aug 01 2014
Chef Robert ( ROB ) Lampros SCAM, CHEATED, LIAR, CHEATER, HEART BREAKER, Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Ex-Boyfriends: Chef Robert ( ROB ) Lampros Fort Wayne , Indiana

Jul 29 2014
Product Q - John Paul Golino The line I created and trademarked has been highjacked by and unprofessional get rich quick man. Rocky Hill CT
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Ex-Boyfriends: Product Q - John Paul Golino Internet

Jul 27 2014
Johntae King John King, Jiruiluis King Lying cheating scamming dog Miami Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Ex-Boyfriends: Johntae King Miami, Florida

Jul 27 2014
Jeremy Weiser Jeremy Weiser from Richmond Indiana, USalsoKicks4Less THIEF, he steals money from his own friends even, he is on Heroin Richmond Indiana
Author: Alabama Ex-Boyfriends: Jeremy Weiser Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
Greg Lucker The Rock Image Photography,therockimage.com/golden-crown-productions-shows,iephotoclub.org/2014/greg-luckers-gallery Deception, Socipath, Liar, Narcissist, Cheater, Looser, Descructive, Dangerous! Temecula, Wildomar, Idywild Internet Author: Temecula, California Ex-Boyfriends: Greg Lucker The Rock Image Photography Internet

Jul 17 2014
Gerry Cappa Gerry Allen, Gerald Gates Liar Cheat Ripoffed his own father ! Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Ex-Boyfriends: Gerry Cappa Seattle, Washington

Jul 17 2014
David Lemley cheater, liar Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Ex-Boyfriends: David Lemley Calgary, Alberta

42, Report #1162036

Jul 14 2014
MASARTV MASARPRODUCTION,MASARTV, NYMOMENTS,MEDIMASAR STALKER, LIAR, SCAM ARTIST, THIEF, NEW YORK CITY NEW YORK CITY
Author: New York , New York Ex-Boyfriends: MASARTV Internet