Services → Personal Services

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet

Oct 18 2016
Art Experts, Inc Mark Winter Scammed in California New York, NY Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Personal Services: Art Experts, Inc Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Andrew Tesler FlagStone Sales and installer./ bad tenant MARANA Arizona
Author: marana, Arizona Personal Services: Andrew Tesler MARANA, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
Andrew Tesler FlagStone Sales and installer. Marana Arizona
Author: MARANA, Arizona Personal Services: Andrew Tesler Marana, Arizona

Oct 13 2016
Oz 24 Hour Locksmiths Prices Misleading Nationwide Author: Overland Park, Kansas Personal Services: Oz 24 Hour Locksmiths Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Dustin L. Stanford of Treasure Coast Customs, llc Port Saint Lucie Florida
Author: Stuart, Florida Personal Services: Dustin L. Stanford of Treasure Coast Customs, llc Port Saint Lucie , Florida

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 10 2016
Life Moves, Karen Martin, Karen Martin was hired by my brother to clear out my mother's apt. because she is terminally ill and moving to an assisted living facility. West Hartford Connecticut Author: Personal Services: Life Moves

Oct 10 2016
06:10 AM Proofoftaxes They charged my credit card 80.00 and I never received tax documents they lied and said they were affiliated with the irs Colorado Internet Author: Newton, North Carolina Personal Services: Internet

Oct 06 2016
Buddabox Doesn't deliver Arizona Internet Author: Iowa Personal Services: Buddabox Internet

Sep 30 2016
Midnight Eagle Press, LLC Danielle BlanchardSE Chardou, Elle Chardou, Selene Chardou THIS PERSON DOES NOT PAY North Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Midnight Eagle Press, LLC North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 24 2016
Conslines. Promised savings on inmate calls nationwide. BLOCKED ability to receive son's calls for 9 days! Heartbreaking! Kept money! Made threats! Internet Author: Berlin, Wisconsin Personal Services: Conslines Internet

Sep 24 2016
Theophus Billings Hire life coach for family Internet Author: Salt lake city, Utah Personal Services: Theophus Billings Internet

Sep 20 2016
Arwood Waste Scheduled 3 times for service and they never showed up, then billed for services never rendered jacksonville Florida Author: Loxahatchee , Florida Personal Services: Arwood Waste jacksonville, Florida

Sep 14 2016
Better Life I answered a job posting on ZipRecruiter for Administrative Assistant Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Trafalgar, Indiana Personal Services: Better Life Internet

Sep 12 2016
Classmates Inc. Did not order anything from Classmates Inc, however my PayPal account has been charged. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Personal Services: Classmates Inc. Internet