Services → Personal Services

Jul 17 2014
J&L Well Drilling J & L Well FLY BY NIGHT SERVICES...WHAT A JOKE! Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Personal Services: J&L Well Drilling Indiapolis, Indiana

2, Report #1162021

Jul 14 2014
Stitchability-by-Angela Angela Russom $701 for baby items, 4 months ago and still have nothing!!! Internet Author: Vidor, Texas Personal Services: Stitchability-by-Angela Internet

Jul 13 2014
Colorado Hair Institute Hair transplant failed. Lonetree Colorado Author: Tacoma, Washington Personal Services: Colorado Hair Institute Lonetree, Colorado

Jul 11 2014
Braden Chase Scam Artist, thief, liar, fraudster Scam Artist Deadbeat Thief Liar Vancouver BC Author: Boise, Idaho Personal Services: Braden Chase Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 09 2014
The Secret Society They sent me a bill requesting me to pay$139.95 for a 56 page booklet wgich I've never received, and a second bill requesting additional funds to purchase a 2000 page booklet for a total of $240.00. No I never EVER remember ordering this I live on government assistance so this would/could never be Beachwood Ohio Author: Joshua Tree, California Personal Services: The Secret Society Beachwood, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Perfect Body Image Bayshore Perfect Body Laser & Aesthetics Rips off senior citizens with a ineffective laser eye treatments and a no money back guarantee Bayshore New York Author: cambria heights, New York Personal Services: Perfect Body Image Bayshore Bayshore, New York

Jul 08 2014
backgroundreports.com Fraud Based Company Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Personal Services: backgroundreports.com Dallas, Texas

Jul 08 2014
instantcheckmate.com The information the website was wrong and misguided las vegas nevada Author: chula vista, California Personal Services: instantcheckmate.com Internet

Jul 06 2014
Lifestyle lift Promised a revision if surgery wasn't successful. Did not say patient would have to pay for correcting the mistake of the surgeon. Beverly Hills, CA Nationwide Author: Tehachapi, California Personal Services: Lifestyle lift Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
The Maids Before You Buy A The Maids Franchise Learn About Our Experience Omaha Nationwide Author: Friendswood, Texas Personal Services: The Maids Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Peter Scammer Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Personal Services: Peter Beaumont, Texas

Jun 24 2014
Citi Mortgage employees, from the philappines Nationwide Author: Brooksville, Florida Personal Services: Citi Mortgage Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
Blu Domain Aundrea Maniz Hasselback (CEO) Blu Domain, Aundrea Maniz Hasselback, CEO, SCAM, Bludomain.com, Domain Parker Colorado Author: Arkansas Personal Services: Blu Domain Parker, Colorado

Jun 19 2014
Verifypeers.com GoDaddy.com Been Conned by Verifypeers.com yet? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Personal Services: Verifypeers.com Internet

Jun 18 2014
Daniel Omid Cohanim DDS Paid for braces in full for my 14 year old girl NEVER PUT THEM ON! I won in small claims BUT HIDING OUT TO PAY! CENTURY CITY California Author: los angeles, California Personal Services: Daniel Omid Cohanim DDS CENTURY CITY, California

Jun 17 2014
Today's MatchMaker California Singles, California-Singles, California Singles of Santa Rosa STAY FAR, FAR AWAY! Santa Rosa, California Nationwide - Author: Glen Ellen, California Personal Services: Today's MatchMaker Nationwide

Jun 16 2014
golfnet Stracka will not refund my money Houston Texas Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Personal Services: golfnet Houston, Texas

Jun 16 2014
Calfornia Singles, single-santarosa.com, California-singles.com Matchmaking Services Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Personal Services: Calfornia Singles Santa Rosa, California

Jun 13 2014
Wesley Berry Flowers Flower Delivery Express SCAM - FLOWERS DELIVERED TO THE WONG ADDRESS & AT THE WRONG TIME! Santa Monica Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Personal Services: Wesley Berry Flowers Nationwide

Jun 13 2014
Epic Real Estate Solutions Did not pay for appraisals ordered Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: CUMBERLAND, Maryland Personal Services: Epic Real Estate Solutions Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
Petland of Irvine Damon B. Allen Bryan Christopher Moon Petland Of Irvine, CA My daughter and I financed a Malteese puppy approx. 14 hours ago. We signed a finance contract that required $500 down payment and $218 per month. The contract also stated that we had 48 hours to return the dog minus a 50% restocking fee. The sleezy smelly manager refused to refund our 50% back..we actually had to pay an additional $360 to cancel the contract. They did not explain any of that to us. The contract also states that the store manager may make a decision to give us a full refund or store credit...when we pointed that phrase to her she started stuttering. I asked her for the owner or district manager's information and she gave me a generic email address and said that he is a SILENT Private owner. This place charged us $860.00 for a puppy that we only had for 14 hours. Petland is a RIPOFF. I later found that the puppies come from puppy mills. I'm writing to the corporate headquarters to file a complaint against the owner in hopes of recouping some of my money back. I'm hoping they will take a look at his license and shady business practices. Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Personal Services: Petland of Irvine Damon B. Allen Bryan Christopher Moon Irvine, California

Jun 12 2014
Cash Call Western Sky, Dilbert Services Loan Sharks Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Personal Services: Cash Call Nationwide

Jun 09 2014
AVENUE LOCKSMITH NOT A LEGITIMATE COMPANY! SCAM ARTIST! DALLAS Texas Author: dallas, Texas Personal Services: AVENUE LOCKSMITH DALLAS, Texas