Services → Personal Services

May 24 2016
Best Star Home Health Horrible company that doesnt pay for services Carrollton texas Author: mansfield, Texas Personal Services: Best Star Home Health Carrollton,

May 24 2016
Erick Brent The secret 72 hour credit boost Scam alert do not send this guy your money. Doesn't reply and will take your money and disappear Internet
Author: Ohio Personal Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 18 2016
Equip2Conceal Concealed weapons permit for firearms Clearwater Internet Author: Plain City, Utah Personal Services: Equip2Conceal Internet

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 16 2016
Seniorsoulmate.com Senior Scam Internet Author: Elkton, Maryland Personal Services: Seniorsoulmate.com Internet

May 17 2016
Ferber Dental Group Partial bridge work that did not fit. Loss of two crowns because of bridges Lake Worth Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Personal Services: Ferber Dental Group Lake Worth , Florida

May 15 2016
Seeking Arrangement SeekingArrangement Fake profiles Internet Author: New Jersey Personal Services: Seeking Arrangement Internet

May 12 2016
Body chic Marla bell i had juvederm and restalayne injections in cheeks and hollows by marla and developed lumps and bumps after a long wait for a return phone call and longer wait for appointment Marla insistent that it was not from her injections tho she is the only person that ever injected anything in my face she adamantly refused to fix unless charging me unless it was a medical issue which btw she is not a physician Somerville New Jersey Author: Somerset , New Jersey Personal Services: Body chic Somerville , New Jersey

May 10 2016
http://www.safereputations.com extorsion new york, ny ny Author: mesa, Arizona Personal Services: http://www.safereputations.com Internet

May 06 2016
Swap-Bot Swapbot Harassment, Bullying and Stalking Internet Author: Colorado Personal Services: Swap-Bot Internet

Apr 22 2016
Golookup.com I signed up for a five day trial for $1.00, they charged me $39.99. They said they'll send it back but we'll see. Wilmington Delaware Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Personal Services: Golookup.com Wilmington, Delaware

Apr 22 2016
Topresume DO not use this service ! Not professional Linkedin profile knowledge Internet
Author: São Paulo, Alabama Personal Services: Topresume Internet

Apr 21 2016
Sandy Usselman Worst Employer Ever Red Deer Alberta Author: Great Falls, Montana Personal Services: Sandy Usselman Red Deer, Alberta

Apr 20 2016
Super Car Wash Rude, horrible, terrible experience and insulting, despicable customer service. Walled Lake Michigan
Author: Wixom, Michigan Personal Services: Super Car Wash Walled Lake, Michigan

Apr 19 2016
Synergy Gas trespassed on private property and Filled my leaking propane tank after I told them to stay away from my property. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Bristow, Oklahoma Personal Services: Synergy Gas Tulsa, Oklahoma

Apr 19 2016
Pro Tech Air Filtopur Products Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: North Liberty, Iowa Personal Services: Pro Tech Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Apr 16 2016
Bassin Center for plastic surgery Painful Injections Orlando Florida Author: DeBary, Florida Personal Services: Bassin Center for plastic surgery Florida