Services → Personal Services

Jul 10 2015
FARHAN MALIK Private Escort client. Stole money while I made him a drink. Sydney NSW Author: Waterloo/syd, Alabama Personal Services: Natasa Aleksandra

Jul 07 2015
Instant Checkmate Additional Charges after Cancellation of One Month Trial Internet Author: Austin, Texas Personal Services: Instant Checkmate Internet

Jul 07 2015
Hollywood Glam Consignment Dejanique Hodges Hollywood Glam Comsignment is a fraud. I never recieved my money after she agreed to refund me for a Chanel Bag after lying saying the seller Fathers died and that the seller had to rush to go out of the country.  Houston Texas
Author: Warren, Michigan Personal Services: Hollywood Glam Consignment Houston, Texas

Jul 07 2015
Kristi Rogers: Kristi Rogers Styling Not Professional - Would not refund fee - DISSATISFIED! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Personal Services: Kristi Rogers Los Angeles, California

Jul 05 2015
checkmate wrong name, inaccurate information Internet Author: san antonio, Texas Personal Services: checkmate Internet

Jun 30 2015
Instant Checkmate A bait and switch. Get you to purchase service & give you minimal info that's normally free on the internet. Then ask for more money for the info that was originally promised! Nevada Internet Author: Auburn, California Personal Services: Instant Checkmate Internet

Jun 28 2015
Instant Checkmate Signed up for one month of basic service: charged additional 22.00 based online Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Personal Services: Instant Checkmate Internet

Jun 22 2015
American Hope Resources .com looking for housing assistance online. Went to American hope was redirected to to other websites before being able to navigate their website. Was redirected to and a credit report company. had to pay a membership fees for both website before seeing resources on American hope Did not find any information or resources to help me on this website after being charged memberships for two other websites. internet Author: Camarillo, California Personal Services: American Hope Resources .com Internet

Jun 22 2015
CFK People Finders I can not cancel my membership and they keep charging my debit card monthly for $9.95 and $24.95 Internet Author: Auburn, Indiana Personal Services: CFK People Finders Internet

Jun 21 2015
V.I.P Staffing Unethical hiring practices San Antonio Texas Author: Schertz, Texas Personal Services: V.I.P Staffing San Antonio , Texas

Jun 14 2015
Resume Planet Resume planet is a complete scam - they make all kind of tall claims but are completely untrustworthy. Instead of any change to my resume, they just did copy and paste into a worse format than before. Please beware of them Reston Internet Author: Jakarta Selatan, Alabama Personal Services: Resume Planet Internet

Jun 02 2015
Juan Pichardo. Apodo Juan sonido y Pelayo This man is engaged in vehicle sales. I will deliver the sum of 2,700.00 dollars to purchase a vehicle. They make about five months and still does not give me the car. this man did not grab my calls or answer my messages. he does not want to face Nationwide
Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Personal Services: Juan Pichardo Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
SPOKEO Had a trial period, cancelled, but was billed illegally! Pasadena CA Author: Fallbrook, California Personal Services: SPOKEO Internet