Services → Personal Services

Jun 25 2016
Prep 101 (Personal Style Concierge) Stay Away, This Guy is a Fraud and a Thief Atlanta, GA Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Personal Services: Prep 101 (Personal Style Concierge) Internet

Jun 22 2016
Anthony's Appliance Service. Wayne Anthony,Anthony Wynne, anthony tony Wynne tthis man is a crook he will take your money and never show up Forney Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Personal Services: Anthony's Appliance Service. Forney , Texas

Jul 06 2016
CYF Mckeesport Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Bryn Albee, Marty Lying, Blowing people off, Making Horrible decisi k ns for children. Mckeesport Pennsylvania Author: Carnegie , Pennsylvania Personal Services: CYF Mckeesport Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Mckeesport , Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2016
Palm Beach Group Social Secuity Rippff SCAM ONLINE for Seniors Scam Miami Flordia location TV STATION VIDEO REPORT ON THE SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM ADVERTISED ONLINE JUNE 2016+ online on many websites to scare seniors that they might loose extra $4000+ in benefits if you were born before 1969 a Palm Beach Group Social Secuity Rippff SCAM ONLINE for Seniors Scam Miami Flordia location TV STATION VIDEO REPORT ON THE SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM ADVERTISED ONLINE JUNE 2016+ online on many websites to scare seniors that they might loose extra $4000+ in benefits if you were born before 1969 Palm Beach, Florida Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Palm Beach Group Internet

80, Report #1312084

Jun 18 2016
Simple Health Insurance HIIQ Insurance I signed up, they took my money. Later that day I found out they are a scam. Tried to contact them and they would not take my call. Internet Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Personal Services: Simple Health Insurance Internet

81, Report #1312052

Jun 18 2016
Golookup Nationwide Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Personal Services: Golookup Nationwide

May 31 2016
Protect A Tot, David Escosa Takes your money and then disappears Broward County Florida Author: Parkland, Florida Personal Services: Protect A Tot Lake Worth, Florida

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 24 2016
Best Star Home Health Horrible company that doesnt pay for services Carrollton texas Author: mansfield, Texas Personal Services: Best Star Home Health Carrollton,

May 24 2016
Erick Brent The secret 72 hour credit boost Scam alert do not send this guy your money. Doesn't reply and will take your money and disappear Internet
Author: Ohio Personal Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 18 2016
Equip2Conceal Concealed weapons permit for firearms Clearwater Internet Author: Plain City, Utah Personal Services: Equip2Conceal Internet

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 16 2016
Seniorsoulmate.com Senior Scam Internet Author: Elkton, Maryland Personal Services: Seniorsoulmate.com Internet