Services → Personal Services

May 31 2016
Protect A Tot, David Escosa Takes your money and then disappears Broward County Florida Author: Parkland, Florida Personal Services: Protect A Tot Lake Worth, Florida

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 24 2016
Best Star Home Health Horrible company that doesnt pay for services Carrollton texas Author: mansfield, Texas Personal Services: Best Star Home Health Carrollton,

May 24 2016
Erick Brent The secret 72 hour credit boost Scam alert do not send this guy your money. Doesn't reply and will take your money and disappear Internet
Author: Ohio Personal Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 18 2016
Equip2Conceal Concealed weapons permit for firearms Clearwater Internet Author: Plain City, Utah Personal Services: Equip2Conceal Internet

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 16 2016
09:39 AM Senior Scam Internet Author: Elkton, Maryland Personal Services: Internet

May 17 2016
Ferber Dental Group Partial bridge work that did not fit. Loss of two crowns because of bridges Lake Worth Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Personal Services: Ferber Dental Group Lake Worth , Florida

May 15 2016
Seeking Arrangement SeekingArrangement Fake profiles Internet Author: New Jersey Personal Services: Seeking Arrangement Internet

May 12 2016
Body chic Marla bell i had juvederm and restalayne injections in cheeks and hollows by marla and developed lumps and bumps after a long wait for a return phone call and longer wait for appointment Marla insistent that it was not from her injections tho she is the only person that ever injected anything in my face she adamantly refused to fix unless charging me unless it was a medical issue which btw she is not a physician Somerville New Jersey Author: Somerset , New Jersey Personal Services: Body chic Somerville , New Jersey

May 10 2016
03:35 PM extorsion new york, ny ny Author: mesa, Arizona Personal Services: Internet

May 06 2016
Swap-Bot Swapbot Harassment, Bullying and Stalking Internet Author: Colorado Personal Services: Swap-Bot Internet

Apr 22 2016
08:01 PM I signed up for a five day trial for $1.00, they charged me $39.99. They said they'll send it back but we'll see. Wilmington Delaware Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Personal Services: Wilmington, Delaware

Apr 22 2016
Topresume DO not use this service ! Not professional Linkedin profile knowledge Internet
Author: São Paulo, Alabama Personal Services: Topresume Internet