Services → Personal Services

Apr 19 2016
Pro Tech Air Filtopur Products Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: North Liberty, Iowa Personal Services: Pro Tech Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Apr 16 2016
Bassin Center for plastic surgery Painful Injections Orlando Florida Author: DeBary, Florida Personal Services: Bassin Center for plastic surgery Florida

Jul 18 2016
Rhett Patterson Was given personal items to sell online and kept all the money Studio City California Author: Playa del Rey, California Personal Services: Rhett Patterson Studio City, California

Apr 06 2016
RX Helper AdvocateMyRXMeds.com Will not refund money, hard to reach, and bad customer service Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Personal Services: RX Helper Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Temple Masonry Ben Temple Losey cement work. Ripped us off. Took things. In general would not ever give him a job again. Lincoln Nebraska
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Personal Services: Temple Masonry Lincoln, Nebraska

Apr 03 2016
InComm Financial Services,Inc. I got this prepaid card at a local Dollar General Store and I called the number on the card and regersted it . They said it was ready to use it it would not work .So I called the company . They said it was registered to some one else . I Had paid $150.00 at the store at the time I got the card. They Said I had to show that I had purchased the card . They wanted copies of the reciept. My Driver's Licecense,social security card and a copy of the card front and back. I Got Alittle would you. So now I guess I lost My Money . I can say is buyer be Very Ware of this card I Think it is scam. Fortson Georgia Author: Olney, Texas Personal Services: InComm Financial Services,Inc. Fortson, Georgia

Mar 30 2016
From A to B Mover Service Neil Rouse Property Damage Not Legitimate Moving Company Augusta Internet Author: Grovetown , Georgia Personal Services: From A to B Mover Service Neil Rouse Internet

Mar 22 2016
Strippersforyou.com Scam! Liars! Nationwide Author: Austin , Texas Personal Services: Strippersforyou.com Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Green trust Got a call saying they were finalizing a loan I had requested. At first I started giving information, then got suspicious. Asked them to cancel my request. Hays Montana Author: Kansas city, Kansas Personal Services: Green trust Montana

Mar 19 2016
Grover Consulting Services LLC Shafii Financial Wealth Services, Stephen Grover, Ashley Sohria Shafii, Gail Shafii,(((REDACTED))), (((REDACTED))) THIS BIZ IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THIS HUSBAND AND WIFE SCAM TEAM!!! Fairfax Station Virginia Author: Springfield, Virginia Personal Services: Grover Consulting Services LLC Fairfax Station, Virginia

Mar 13 2016
Lending Club USA Daniel Wilson Caused the bank to disable my account. I can't get access to my funds Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Personal Services: Lending Club USA Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
Babyclon Babyclon Factory Company sold me a poorly made cheap silicone reborn baby and refuses to refund me $2590 after admitting it wasn't done right. Leioa, Vizcaya, Spain Internet
Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Personal Services: Babyclon Internet

Mar 07 2016
CSL Plasma Corp offices Florida Violated my personal information Florida and Arizona Nationwide
Author: Yuma , Arizona Personal Services: CSL Plasma Nationwide

Mar 03 2016
Orlando Real Singles This company is a Total Rip Off in the dating services world Maitland Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Personal Services: Orlando Real Singles Maitland, Florida