Unusual Rip-Off → ORGANIZED CRIME

Dec 07 2016
Paul J Sulla, Jr, The Law Office of Paul J. Sulla, jr Beware this Attorney Stole Our Home and Land via Forged Documents Hilo Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul J Sulla, Jr Pahoa, Hawaii

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Universal Taxi Company Addison Illinois
Author: Chicago , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Universal Taxi Company Addison , Illinois

Nov 21 2016
Crystal Lake Apartments, Shelby twp. Roma Valley Apartments Roma Investments Not qualified, no credit check, but takes deposit and will not refund! Shelby Twp Michigan Author: Clinton Township , Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Crystal Lake Apartments, Shelby twp. Shelby Twp, Michigan

Nov 19 2016
walmart inc. This company sent me a check for $1,998.55 asking me to deposit it into my bank account. bentonville Arkansas
Author: kenner, Louisiana ORGANIZED CRIME: walmart inc. bentonville, Arkansas

Nov 15 2016
Strictly healthy Charging my credit card money that they are not entitle I called them and they keep on telling me they not gonna charge the credit card but they still keep on trying it's been four attempts on my credit card two for $98 and two for $89 this is a scam. Sarasota Florida
Author: Fort Myers , Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Strictly healthy and your shop Sarasota , Florida

Nov 13 2016
Public Storage Facilities Willfully ripping me off since 2003 in LV NV San Ramon California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Public Storage Facilities San Ramon, California

Nov 07 2016
Lucas (Luke) Hutch, LukeHutchMusic, LukeHutch, iLukeHutch. Fraud, Rip-off, Stealer, Harasser, Liar, Faker, Unorganized, Rule Breaker, Non - Reader. Miami, Florida. Internet
Author: Gardena, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Lucas (Luke) Hutch Internet

Nov 05 2016
ZeeZee Beads and things Carrye Joe Alias Name The Company Defamed, Stalked, Harrassed , Hacked and Stole Ideas. Florida Internet Author: Hayward, California ORGANIZED CRIME: ZeeZee Beads and things Internet