Unusual Rip-Off → ORGANIZED CRIME

May 23 2016
Portfolio Recovery Associates Phone harassment after business hours?!! Hutchinson, KS Nationwide Author: Delta Junction , Alaska ORGANIZED CRIME: Portfolio Recovery Associates Nationwide

May 23 2016
Caring Nurses Las Vegas, NV Annabelle Socaoco, APRN Fraud, Hippa violation Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas nv, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Caring Nurses Las Vegas, NV Annabelle Socaoco, APRN Nationwide

May 21 2016
Tech Roger Scamed me from a 3rd party roku support chat line Internet Author: la vergne, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Tech Roger Internet

May 21 2016
Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Accomplice Ofurhie Destiny from Ghana and Inspector Maxwell Tetteh from Ghana Akeem Foley Scammed me out into Millions of Dollars saying he was in Locked up in Ghana Plymouth, Brixton United Kingdom Nationwide
Author: ST. CATHERINE, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Nationwide

May 19 2016
Walmart belt on tx Price match scam that's gotta be some fine print Belton Texas Author: Belton, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Walmart belt on tx Belton, Texas

May 18 2016
Sandridge Energy Sandridge, SD, SDOC, SDOCQ Sandridge Energy BK Ch. 11 robs Roth IRA from a average hard working american family. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Author: Camas, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Sandridge Energy Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 11 2016
Alliance System Ltd Deposit Alliance Incorporate a Business to be a Payment Processor Limassol, Cyprus Nationwide Author: District of Columbia, Dist of Columbia ORGANIZED CRIME: Alliance System Ltd Nationwide

May 10 2016
Motel 6 El Cajon CA Ridiculously bad service with a lying general manager El Cajon California Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Motel 6 El Cajon CA El Cajon,

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet

May 05 2016
Steve Repetti Steve M. RepettiSteve Michael RepettiSteve Repetti, Sr.Steve M. Repetti Sr.Steve Michael Repetti Sr.Radweb Technologies, LLCRadweb TechnologiesRadweb TechRadweb Technology Partners I LLCRadweb Technology PartnersCrunchfire Ventures, LLCCrunchfi Con Artist, Fraud, crook, swindler, bilker, deceiver, fraud, scam artist, scammer, startup, startups, investment, Nasville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Steve Repetti Hendersonville, Tennessee

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 14 2016
James C. Walton Jim Walton Liar, Con Artist, Fraud, Fake, Thief, User, Coward, Manipulator, Identity Theft Lexington Kentucky
Author: Livingston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: James C. Walton Internet

Apr 27 2016
Iceberg cups Scam, stole money Internet Author: mabelvale, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Iceberg cups Internet

14, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

May 03 2016
James Garray aka 1 volt assoicates, aka walmart  New jersery Virginia Author: North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: James Garray

Apr 30 2016
Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Jimmy Asa, JimmyAsa@dallas.bbb.org Jimmy Asa, Senior Business Standards Analyst BBB Serving Dallas and Northeast Texas1601 Elm Street, Suite 1600Dallas, Texas 75201 p: 214-740-0303f: 214-740-0321  Ihave been in business since 1983 because i opted out of their accredidation program they changed my company origin date and and posted lies about my company and took my A+ rating away and made remarks about our company even though we did comply. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas