Unusual Rip-Off → ORGANIZED CRIME

May 30 2014
Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI F.B.I. Incompetent, useless non caring scum. Phoenix Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Federal Bureau of Investigation Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
I am also a victim of Donald Ray Washington Jr. Scam Con Artist Porter Texas Author: Humble, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Donald Ray Washington Victim Porter, Texas

May 20 2014
isa investments plc isa investments plc, isa investments plc scam Manchester Nationwide Author: alabama, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: isa investments plc Nationwide

May 19 2014
STEVEN D SILVERSTEIN FRAUD, CONMAN, LIAR, CHEAT RIPS OFF CLIENTS BY DRAGGING CASES ON AND USING THEIR CREDIT CARDS LIKE AN ATM DANGER! * USES YOUR CREDIT CARD LIKE AN ATM * AND LAUGHS ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK TUSTIN California
Author: California ORGANIZED CRIME: STEVEN D SILVERSTEIN FRAUD, CONMAN, LIAR, CHEAT TUSTIN, California

May 19 2014
LAWRENCE GARDNER LAWRENCE GARDNER TRIES TO BLACKMAIL ME FOR $3000 SKULL VALLEY Arizona Author: Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: LAWRENCE GARDNER SKULL VALLEY, Arizona

May 16 2014
William Lawrence Gardner,  W. Lawrence Gardner,  Lawrence Gardner Runs a Total Scam Company and Stole $5000 from Me Skull Valley Arizona Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: William Lawrence Gardner Skull Valley, Arizona

May 16 2014
sponsoredwhips.com sponsored corp. sponsored whips SW Stole money, no services, no products, Scam wilmington Delaware Author: saginaw, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: sponsoredwhips.com wilmington , Delaware

May 16 2014
Kimball, Tirey & St. John Gary Arakelian, Attorney at Law; Chis J. Evans, Attorney at Law; Jessica S. Weisman, Attorney at Law Threaaten fruadulently kick me off of a Section 42 Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program because I refused to pay an extra more than $200.00 more than the Internal Revenue Code which was written by the Internal Revenue Service has required us to pay.  Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Kimball, Tirey & St. John Los Angeles, California

Jul 12 2014
Jennifer Payne Jennipher Pyane, Jeann FRAUD, Sold a Poodle w/FULL Registration and can't register at all. Port Townsed Washington
Author: Renton, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Jennifer Payne Port Townsed, Washington

May 15 2014
EGA Emporio Fake leather jackets Leduc Alberta Author: Beaumont, Alberta ORGANIZED CRIME: EGA Emporio Leduc , Alberta

May 15 2014
TECH ROGERS LLC TOLL FREE NO. +1-877-937-1377TECH NAME MICHAELORDER NO. TRS1995E-MAIL techroger@aol.com The individual (Michael) told me  Internet Author: PAULS VALLEY, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: TECH ROGERS LLC Internet

Jun 03 2014
Capital Ground Construction Services, Gary Cole Does not pay employees ZIONVILLE North Carolina Author: Annandale, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Capital Ground Construction Services ZIONVILLE, North Carolina

May 12 2014
RBK Trucking Inc Cathie and Rod Koeppen Tax Fraud, Stolen Paychecks, Stole Owners Semi Truck, Harassed and Threatened Daily Palm Coast Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: RBK Trucking Inc Palm Coast, Florida

Jun 11 2014
Al Nowais Capital Partners/Asia Pacific Investment Management Adi Susanto; SeifSharbatly; Arthur Pinnock, Eric Wong, Saleem Shahzad; Mohammed Al Rajh; and Mukhtar El Fayed Up front fee scams in return for capital funding Manama Internet Author: Armonk, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Al Nowais Capital Partners/Asia Pacific Investment Management Internet

May 08 2014
TERMINIX DO NOT , DO NOT GIVE TERMINIX ANY MONEY THEY ARE NOT HONEST YOU WILL HAVE TO DO A STOP PAYMENT AT THE BANK TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK Midlothian Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: TERMINIX Midlothian, Virginia

May 07 2014
agaria law firm peter faber christopher moon agaria law firm I went to the firm cause I had tax problems they said I could file bankruptcy against my state so I agreed and paid them the money they wanted, come to find out you can't file against a state, so I requested my money back in January here it is may and Im still fighting with them to get it back they are either out of the office or sick or don't return emails or phone calls, I keep getting all these excuses and no money. They have given lots of promises t will be in the mail on monday then you get I couldn't cause I was sick, or I didn't get that email. 5 months and still no refund. They are liars and crooks san jose California Author: san miguel, California ORGANIZED CRIME: agaria law firm peter faber christopher moon san jose, California

May 07 2014
agaria law firm I went to the firm cause I had tax problems they said I could file bankruptcy against my state so I agreed and paid them the money they wanted, come to find out you can't file against a state, so I requested my money back in January here it is may and Im still fighting with them to get it back they are either out of the office or sick or don't return emails or phone calls, I keep getting all these excuses and no money. They have given lots of promises t will be in the mail on monday then you get I couldn't cause I was sick, or I didn't get that email. 5 months and still no refund. They are liars and crooks san jose California Author: san miguel, California ORGANIZED CRIME: agaria law firm san jose, California

May 05 2014
exposingjohns.com scam India Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California ORGANIZED CRIME: exposingjohns.com Internet

Jul 09 2014
Stuart Goldberg Esq Stuart Goldberg,Mizner Grande,Joe Hill, Edward Cherry This attorney does nothing to prevent foreclosure he kicks back his fee money to criminal afilates in a billing operation at the expense of desperate home owners to give Ed Chery and Mizner Law kick backs. Stuart works with known mob guys,crooked attorneys such as Howard Fienmel and they allow Ed Cherry to write there pleadings Ed Cherry has made millions by stealing money from home owners , Fidelity Land Trust, Goldberg was suing Joe Hill/Hilton now they work together using Mizner Grande Law and also a non profit enity " reach your community" to steal money. Google Joe Hill aka Hilton 52 years old Boca has SEC case current for stealing money Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Lauderdale by the sea, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Stuart Goldberg Esq Nationwide

May 02 2014
Emerson Financial Trust Elizabeth Clayton, David Carr scam artist galore .... This fake company will try robbing you blind!! San Francisco California Author: New York , New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Emerson Financial Trust San Francisco , California