Unusual Rip-Off → ORGANIZED CRIME

Jun 11 2014
Al Nowais Capital Partners/Asia Pacific Investment Management Adi Susanto; SeifSharbatly; Arthur Pinnock, Eric Wong, Saleem Shahzad; Mohammed Al Rajh; and Mukhtar El Fayed Up front fee scams in return for capital funding Manama Internet Author: Armonk, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Al Nowais Capital Partners/Asia Pacific Investment Management Internet

May 08 2014
TERMINIX DO NOT , DO NOT GIVE TERMINIX ANY MONEY THEY ARE NOT HONEST YOU WILL HAVE TO DO A STOP PAYMENT AT THE BANK TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK Midlothian Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: TERMINIX Midlothian, Virginia

May 07 2014
agaria law firm peter faber christopher moon agaria law firm I went to the firm cause I had tax problems they said I could file bankruptcy against my state so I agreed and paid them the money they wanted, come to find out you can't file against a state, so I requested my money back in January here it is may and Im still fighting with them to get it back they are either out of the office or sick or don't return emails or phone calls, I keep getting all these excuses and no money. They have given lots of promises t will be in the mail on monday then you get I couldn't cause I was sick, or I didn't get that email. 5 months and still no refund. They are liars and crooks san jose California Author: san miguel, California ORGANIZED CRIME: agaria law firm peter faber christopher moon san jose, California

May 07 2014
agaria law firm I went to the firm cause I had tax problems they said I could file bankruptcy against my state so I agreed and paid them the money they wanted, come to find out you can't file against a state, so I requested my money back in January here it is may and Im still fighting with them to get it back they are either out of the office or sick or don't return emails or phone calls, I keep getting all these excuses and no money. They have given lots of promises t will be in the mail on monday then you get I couldn't cause I was sick, or I didn't get that email. 5 months and still no refund. They are liars and crooks san jose California Author: san miguel, California ORGANIZED CRIME: agaria law firm san jose, California

May 05 2014
exposingjohns.com scam India Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California ORGANIZED CRIME: exposingjohns.com Internet

Jul 09 2014
Stuart Goldberg Esq Stuart Goldberg,Mizner Grande,Joe Hill, Edward Cherry This attorney does nothing to prevent foreclosure he kicks back his fee money to criminal afilates in a billing operation at the expense of desperate home owners to give Ed Chery and Mizner Law kick backs. Stuart works with known mob guys,crooked attorneys such as Howard Fienmel and they allow Ed Cherry to write there pleadings Ed Cherry has made millions by stealing money from home owners , Fidelity Land Trust, Goldberg was suing Joe Hill/Hilton now they work together using Mizner Grande Law and also a non profit enity " reach your community" to steal money. Google Joe Hill aka Hilton 52 years old Boca has SEC case current for stealing money Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Lauderdale by the sea, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Stuart Goldberg Esq Nationwide

May 02 2014
Emerson Financial Trust Elizabeth Clayton, David Carr scam artist galore .... This fake company will try robbing you blind!! San Francisco California Author: New York , New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Emerson Financial Trust San Francisco , California

Apr 28 2014
Alpha Cleansing On the 28th of April 2014, I checked my account only to discover that I am in the negative. A charge of 49.95 has hit my account. I found out this is a huge scam and that there are many more people that Alpha Cleansing has done this to. Internet Author: Madison, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Alpha Cleansing Internet

May 02 2014
Premiere Credit of North America, LLC contracter for federal student loan Violation of FCRA and FDCPA, but does anyone enforce these?? Indianapolis, IN Internet Author: Los Angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Premiere Credit of North America, LLC Internet

85, Report #1142009

Apr 26 2014
Chris Shuler DBA City Garage Lied & RIPPED-ME-OFF on a brake job. Charged me to 'Resurface' the front Rotors, then DEFRAUDED ME by NOT Resurfacing them. mechanic left "greasy handprints" 3 places on car, I have to wash it now. South Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Chris Shuler Orlando, Florida

Apr 26 2014
416 Easy Numbers For Sale On Kijiji It appears the names are not displayed on kijiji ads. This SCUMS apear to sell phone numbers throur kijiji in order to obtain your personal info. This is also done over a burn phone (Disposable Phone) They also display a Address that shows up as 1515 B. Obtained info,and promised to send out a 416 SIM Card Number for $29 had to chnge my Visa Catd Scarborough Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: 416 Easy Numbers Kijiji Internet

Apr 28 2014
USAA Federal Savings Bank They put a bad credit report on us being late with a vechicle refinance payment, that isn't due until May 6th 2014. San Antonio, Texas  Nationwide Author: Bakersfield, California ORGANIZED CRIME: USAA Federal Savings Bank Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
Jackson County , MS Sheriff Mike Byrd, County pr Mark Watts,Judge Boris,Judge Harris ,coroner Vicki Broadus County Politicians & lawyers covered for each other from fraud and murder at the very least wrongful death Pascagoula Mississippi
Author: Mobile, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Jackson County , MS Pascagoula , Mississippi

Apr 24 2014
Xlibris Author Solutions fake publishing, publising, scam, vanity publishing, vanity publishing scam Bloomington Indiana but also New Zealand and world world Author: LA, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Xlibris Bloomington Indiana but also New Zealand and world, Select State/Province

Apr 25 2014
Naomi Ratinov Paradise Quest Advance FEE scheme. Naomi Ratinov offer to invest in your company for an upfront fee of 20% using her FAKE euro clear bonds as collateral. After the investment is consumated, she fails to deliver on the investment and never pays back the your initial FEES. Her cohorts are Terry Robinson and Michael Lebeck. These are DIRTY people. Beverly Hills California Author: Granada Hills, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Naomi Ratinov Beverly Hills, California

Apr 23 2014
US Treasury Dept. Seelim HE STATES THAT HE IS FROM THE US TREASURY DEPT. AND YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE A GOVERNMENT GRANT, YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY IT BACK, IN THE AMOUNT OF $8,400.00. WASHINGTON, DC DC Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: US Treasury Dept. Washington

Apr 23 2014
American Cash Rewards attempted to defruad me out of $850.00 under false pretense. Unknown DistOf Columbia Author: SEATTLE, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: American Cash Rewards Unknown, Select State/Province

Apr 22 2014
David Bauer Property Management My Daughter ripped off heavy with signing a 6 mo. lease. Just 20 yrs, old and they want $6000.00 Dickenson North Dakota Author: Corvallis, Montana ORGANIZED CRIME: David Bauer Property Management Dickenson, North Dakota

May 05 2014
Castforce Contracting Cast, Castforce, Inc., especially Jesse Turner Tax evasion in the guise of Independent Contracting Sarasota Florida Author: Swansea, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Castforce Contracting Sarasota, Florida

Apr 22 2014
FT Research Company sarah eastman "Research Marketing" , Western Union, check cashing "San Diego" Internet Author: Lorain, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: FT Research Company Internet

Natalie Troisi SHE IS A FRAUD AND CON-WOMAN Hillsborough New Jersey
Author: New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Natalie Troisi Hillsborough, New Jersey

Apr 22 2014
rci time shares we have a time share and its all paid in full and now they say its not good enough and they need us to sign over the deeds las vegas Nevada Author: topanga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: rci time shares las vegas, Nevada

Apr 21 2014
Yajun Alice Fang Yajun Alice Fang Yajun Alice Fang: a b* w* Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: Yajun Alice Fang Cambridge, Massachusetts

Apr 21 2014
Reginald Odom Scammed by false advertising! Forest Mississippi Author: Forest, Mississippi ORGANIZED CRIME: Reginald Odom Forest , Mississippi