Services → Nursing Homes

Approximately 74 Reports Found

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide
2, Report #1321966

Aug 11 2016
Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home / Hospice This is a follow-up of the original report. The Family isn't sure , but we believe Leonard passed away around February of 2013. New Haven , CT Connecticut
Author: Brooklyn , New York Nursing Homes: Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home New Haven , Connecticut

Apr 19 2016
Sanzie Healthcare Services Sandra Agazie Will not pay me for 26 hours I earned when I worked for them Fayetteville Georgia Author: Demorest, Georgia Nursing Homes: Sanzie Healthcare Services Fayetteville, Georgia

Dec 27 2015
Debbie Burgess Ombudsman for Passages Debbie Burgess took me from my big beautiful home while sick and took my belongings and all my money and tortured me for six months and after she had her whole family helped her move lots of my belongings they wanted and I was traped in a condemned house, she locked the mail box and I was prevented from getting a Harp loan so I lost my home and all my belongings in the end. I had not been arround her for years but she worked for Passages as an Ombudsman so I thought she was alright. to trust, she took everything I had in the end. Gridley California Author: Chico , California Nursing Homes: Debbie Burgess Gridley , California

Jul 07 2015
First choice emergency room  $616.000 to put a plaster on my big toe Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Nursing Homes: First choice emergency room Richardson, Texas

Jun 27 2015
Healthcare services Please read me this is important news Nationwide  Author: Rhode Island Nursing Homes: Healthcare services Nationwide

May 06 2015
Silverado Senior Living Beverly Place Silverado Senior Living Don't Place Your Loved Ones Here!! Los Angeles California
Author: Toluca Lake, California Nursing Homes: Silverado Senior Living Beverly Place Los Angeles, California
8, Report #1206905

Feb 05 2015
Randolph Wexler Randy Wexler Randy Wexler / Randolph Wexler Doesn't Pay His Bills Naples, FL & Greenwich, CT Internet Author: Florida Nursing Homes: Randolph Wexler Internet
9, Report #1201626

Jan 14 2015
Nelu's Home Care Refuses to Refund Money After Death of Patient Sacramento California Author: San Francisco, California Nursing Homes: Nelu's Home Care Sacramento, California
10, Report #1195205

Dec 13 2014
senior care compass not as advertised Oklahoma Internet Author: muskogee, Oklahoma Nursing Homes: senior care compass Internet
11, Report #1194371

Dec 10 2014
NURSE OF SCOTTSDALE PATRICIA ERICKSON Unethical practices, harassment, board complaints Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Nursing Homes: Nurse of Scottsdale, LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 18 2014
Hillview Terrace Nursing Home Does not return patient account funds to family when patient dies Montgomery Alabama Author: Deatsville, Alabama Nursing Homes: Hillview Terrace Nursing Home Montgomery, Alabama

Sep 12 2014
Hanover Terrace Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation liars, money grubbers, neglectful, threatening, intimation tactics Hanover New Hampshire Author: BS Mountain, Other Nursing Homes: Hanover Terrace Hanover, New Hampshire

Sep 10 2014

Jul 04 2014
Westwind Campus of Care Erika Salazar Connie Yvonne Vivage Quality Health Partners Bruce Odenthal Westwind: Nursing Home Financial Extorsion with Corporate Backing! Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Nursing Homes: Westwind Campus of Care Pueblo, California

Apr 28 2014
SouthPointe Healthcare Center DO NOT LET YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS STAY HERE!! Greenfield Wisconsin Author: Greenfield, Wisconsin Nursing Homes: SouthPointe Healthcare Center Greenfield , Wisconsin

Mar 22 2014
Advance PICC Specialists, Inc - SCAM - NO SERVICE PRIOR TO PAYMENT! SCAM, NO ETHICS, DECEIVING HELPLESS INDIVIDUALS WITHIN THEIR INDUSTRY, BAD NAME TO HEALTHCARE severn Maryland Author: Severn, Maryland Nursing Homes: Advance PICC Specialists, Inc severn, Maryland

Jan 16 2014
Agape Hospice dba Oakbrook Hospice Oakbrook Hospice Oakbrook Hospice “has failed to pay their account with us and has been notified that they are considered a credit risk by our company.” Villa Rica Georgia Author: Mesa, Arizona Nursing Homes: Agape Hospice dba Oakbrook Hospice Villa Rica, Georgia