Unusual Rip-Off → Adultery

Approximately 932 Reports Found

Feb 17 2016
Theresa adams Online dating on Craigslist! Sweet talker,nice at first says she in love with me,tells story about her life how her father died in an explosion her mom not doin well, she's getting big money from death of her father.. Internet Author: Jersey city , New Jersey Adultery: Theresa adams Internet

Jan 11 2016
Psychic Khloe She had told me the man of my dreams was my soulmate and that the reason he wasn't talking to me was b/c I had all this negative energy around me. So she said it was a one time fee of 95 dollars. Then with in a day or two told me I needed to give her 300.00 b/c he was under the spell of another girl and if we didn't do the new set of candles is lose him. Then it was more and more money b/c I still had "2%" then "1%" and that it was the strongest amount. Then she asked for 900 dollars to get rid of it for good. All along the way she promised me id get my money back and now she's not picking up, has most likely blocked my number and after seeing this report I don't think I'm getting my money back. I'd like to press charges. Houston Texas Texas Author: Severna Park , Maryland Adultery: Psychic Khloe Internet

Dec 21 2015
gas. station. at. 8000reseda. blvd. tarzana. ca. Kim. Robbed. Me. At. Gun. Point. She. Went. In. My. Pckets. Took. My wallet. With. My. Id. Sscard. Direct. Express. Card. She. Stole. My. Idenity. My. Ssi. 551. (((redacted))). Dob. (((redacted))) Adress. (((redacted)))Tarzana. Ca. 91335. I. Calle a. gas. statoon. where. kim. stole. my. card. got. da. money tarzana. ca. 91335 Nationwide Author: tarzana, California Adultery: gas. station. at. 8000reseda. blvd. tarzana. ca. Nationwide