Services → Newspapers – Magazines

Approximately 711 Reports Found

May 12 2015
collect pros CollectPros payments made easy sent me a collection letter for US Weekly Magazine for $365.75. I never ordered these magazines. Giving me 30 days from the receipt of the letter dated 05/06/15 to pay or dispute the charges. woburn Maine Author: wappingers falls, New York Newspapers – Magazines: collect pros Woburn, Maine

Apr 29 2015
Star Ledger Newspaper Masks Newspaper Subsciption as Donation to Intern at Newspaper NEWARK New Jersey Author: Somerset, New Jersey Newspapers – Magazines: Star Ledger Newspaper NEWARK, New Jersey

Apr 10 2015
discounted newspapers No response Internet Author: Mayfield, Kentucky Newspapers – Magazines: discounted newspapers Internet

54, Report #1219316

Mar 30 2015
Magazine-Service Center I have received 3 magazines which I have not subscribed to. I need this to be taken care off! This is cleraly a rip off! New Jersey Author: Whittier, California Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine-Service Center

Mar 23 2015
Subsciber Services INC They also I would get a gift certificate and no phone numbers listed are bad taking my money for magazines an gift certificate never got Arvada  Colorado 8006 Author: AN aNTONIO, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Subsciber Services INC Nationwide

Mar 22 2015
north shore agency Said ,we are pursueing collection of magazine we,did not order. old bethpage New York Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Newspapers – Magazines: north shore agency old bethpage, New York

Mar 20 2015
Golf & Leisure Magazine, Digital Media Construction, Golf Autobahn, Golf & Leisure Guide, Reaching the green magazine Christopher Jason Mills, P.R Publishing, Print Right Publishing. Mills Media Group Inc , Christopher Jason Mills is doing false advertising Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Golf & Leisure Magazine, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Mar 10 2015
Synapse Group, Inc, Stamford CT Magazine Subscription - Fraudulant Marketing Practices Unauthorized Credit Card Charges Stamford Connecticut Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Newspapers – Magazines: Synapse Group, Inc, Stamford CT Stamford, Connecticut

59, Report #1203381

Jan 22 2015
Hometown News - Farris Robinson, Farris Robinson Deceptive, Misrepresented, embellished, untrue newsp[per ad sales South Daytona, Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach Florida
Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Hometown News - Farris Robinson South Daytona, Florida

60, Report #1197780

Dec 26 2014
publications/media Magazine subscription Family Handyman Internet Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Newspapers – Magazines: publications/media Internet

61, Report #1195261

Dec 13 2014
MIDWEST PERIODICALS on 12/9/2014, i was sold a 30 month subscription for 7 magazines. the bill came to $1,197.00 , when i got the letter to cancel this subscription, i got the run around. i just want them to take the $39.90 off of my credit card. houston Texas Author: tonawanda, New York Newspapers – Magazines: MIDWEST PERIODICALS houston, Texas

62, Report #1195032

Dec 12 2014
North Shore Agency NSA Collection Agency NSA attempting to collect on a Psychology Today subscription I didn't order Nationwide Author: Elk Grove, California Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency Nationwide

63, Report #1190925

Nov 23 2014
Magazines Inc. Magazines Discount Center Deceptive advertising - canceled within time frame and have not have been refunded any money Garden City New Jersey Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: Magazines Inc. Internet

Oct 31 2014
Los Angeles Times LA Times NO PAPER, NO REFUND los angeles Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Newspapers – Magazines: Los Angeles Times Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
National Magazine Services Publishers Payment Sneaky, Deceptive, Rip-Off White City Oregon Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Newspapers – Magazines: National Magazine Services White City, Oregon

Sep 29 2014
Magazine Customer Service Synapse Makes Unauthorized Overcharges, Promises to Remove Them, But Doesn't New York Nationwide Author: Yardley, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine Customer Service Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Readers Service & Countrywide Periodicals Readers Service, Countrywide Periodicals, Periodicals Subscription Scam, Debit Card Fraud, Harassment, Refusal to Cancel Hamilton Montana Author: Dallas, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Readers Service & Countrywide Periodicals Hamilton, Montana

Sep 08 2014
National Readers of North America www.nationalreadersnorthamerica.com Misrepresented themselves on behalf of Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes; I'm in October sweepstakes, won a watch & magazine subscriptions, then charge for others. Great Falls Montana Author: Van Wert, Ohio Newspapers – Magazines: National Readers of North America Great Falls, Montana

Sep 01 2014
Great American Reader GAR I was contacted by this company and had no clue who they were. They said that I had ordered these magazines.When I asked how they had already had my personal information I became very upset how they new my credit card number without me giving them information.Since then they no stop call me and harass me and send bills in the mail to me.I have told them multiple times that I didn't order these and don't want any part to do with them.They told me iff i don't pay the 850 dollars that they will send it to collections. Minnesota Author: LAKESIDE, California Newspapers – Magazines: Great American Reader Nationwide