Electronics → TVs & VCRs

Apr 07 2014
Sharp Sharp Aquos TV AquosNet Sharp not true to their product Nationwide
Author: Pittsgrove, New Jersey TVs & VCRs: Sharp Nationwide

Apr 03 2014
Mike tropics They sell broken and used electronics . I received a used TV described as new, is called the owner mike and he holm me I was a dirty n*****. I told him that was not called for and our president was a black mam and he cursed me. Beware he sells stuff on ebay and amazon Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York TVs & VCRs: Mike tropics Brooklyn, New York

Apr 02 2014
PC Parlor Justin Moore Justin Moore dba PC Parlor sold me a TV saying it worked just find then went DARK. Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon TVs & VCRs: PC Parlor Eugene, Oregon

Apr 01 2014
Top Line TVs toplinetvs.com This company ripped me off WA State? Internet Author: Steamboat, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Top Line TVs Internet

Mar 28 2014
Buy Squad, Inc. Deceptive marketing & sales tactics, portland oregon Author: Savannah, Georgia TVs & VCRs: Buy Squad, Inc. Select State/Province

Mar 26 2014
BUY SQUAD INC BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY PORTLAND OREGON Author: fife, Washington TVs & VCRs: BUY SQUAD INC Portland, OR 97204, Select State/Province

Mar 25 2014
K-mart Why Not Lease It Program DO NOT USE KMART LEASE TO OWN PROGRAM IT IS A RIP OFF! e-mail me for details.....may5510@yahoo.com Taylor Michigan Author: Taylor, Michigan TVs & VCRs: K-mart Why Not Lease It Program Taylor, Michigan

Mar 12 2014
Emperor Electronics Tony Haven Deceptive sales tactics. Modesto California Author: Roseville , California TVs & VCRs: Emperor Electronics Modesto, California

Mar 12 2014
Rent A Center-RAC Acceptance A Legal Thief Accepted by the Government West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Wellington, Florida TVs & VCRs: Rent A Center-RAC Acceptance Select State/Province

Mar 11 2014
Starbrige International-TopLineTVs TopLineTVs - Rob (Sales Manager)Alex Alexandrov, owner I paid cash for a TV that was never delivered. I ordered it on 1/17/2014 and it was not delivered and they have not returned my money! Bellevue Washington Author: Castro Valley, California TVs & VCRs: Starbrige International-TopLineTVs Bellevue, Select State/Province

Mar 10 2014
4myrebate 4myrebate.com 4myrebate.com ripoff Internet Florida Author: Canadian Lakes, Michigan TVs & VCRs: 4myrebate Internet, Select State/Province

Mar 07 2014
Rent-a-center RAC Selling us a used TV at new price and it almost fell on 2 year old son due to a stripped screw in the stand!!!! Federal Heights Colorado Author: Broomfield, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Rent-a-center Federal Heights, Colorado

Mar 04 2014
wal-mart #1875 I bought a 65" television from wal mart & there was no tv in the box wal mart dudnt give me a tv or my money back severn Maryland
Author: glen burnie, Maryland TVs & VCRs: wal-mart #1875 severn, Maryland

Feb 22 2014
WaitWat.com Johnny Geolas, Shelly Bullock WaitWat.com never got my TV, seem to have fallen for this Amazon Gift Card Scam Internet Author: Port Townsend, Washington TVs & VCRs: WaitWat.com Internet

Feb 17 2014
waitwat.com Waitwat.com Austin Tx Author: Tavares, Florida TVs & VCRs: mtman100 Select State/Province

Feb 15 2014
waitwat.com Purchsed 70 in. tv w/ amazon gift card, so taxes could be avoided. Cant believe Amazon condones such business practices. internet Author: palmetto, Florida TVs & VCRs: waitwat.com internet, Select State/Province

Apr 04 2014
toplinetvs.com, Alex Alexander , Alex Alexandrov, Rob, Frank BEST TELEVISION DEAL WITHOUT DELIVERY TAKE YOUR MONEY, NO TV Bellevue Washington Author: Rock Hall, Maryland TVs & VCRs: toplinetvs.com Bellevue, Washington