Electronics → TVs & VCRs

Apr 29 2016
christopher johnson He was selling a flatscreen tv for 40.00 and I talked him down to 35.00 so I sent 35.00 and he said he shipped the item. he said he didn't receive the money but I have proof that he did what can I do detroit Internet Author: Cadillac, Michigan TVs & VCRs: christopher johnson Internet

Apr 28 2016
shopsmarttvs.com shopsmarttvs SCAM, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY irvington New Jersey Author: California TVs & VCRs: shopsmarttvs.com irvington, New Jersey

Apr 27 2016
Joe's AV - Bait and switch then mean and threatening when attempting to return item Unknown New Jersey Author: Ocala, New York TVs & VCRs: Joe's AV Internet

Apr 22 2016
Strictly Install Dolphin install No show visits then Stole money from credit card Montclair California Author: atlanta, Georgia TVs & VCRs: Strictly Install Montclair , California

Apr 03 2016
Joe's AV Bait, Switch, Misrepresentation Internet Author: Florida TVs & VCRs: Joe's AV Internet

Mar 25 2016
Joe's AV Total Bate and Switch Shop Passaic Internet and NJ Author: Hoboken, New Jersey TVs & VCRs: Joe's AV Internet

Mar 23 2016
TV Superstore Nonchalant Ghetto Hoodrats Brooklyn New York Author: San Francisco, California TVs & VCRs: TV Superstore Brooklyn, New York

Mar 09 2016
Assurant specialty renters insurance co. Wwwassurantpolicy.com(Francis Picon) I had a theft at my storage in Houston they want proof of all items that were taken can't prove if it was stolen they won't pay been with them since December 2013 never filed a claim with them want my money back. Florida Nationwide(Florida) Author: Kansas City, Kansas TVs & VCRs: Assurant specialty renters insurance co. Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
Beijing Unis Electronics Technology Co. LTD DID NIT SEND GOODS. Beijing INTERNET Author: Johannesburg, Other TVs & VCRs: Beijing Unis Electronics Technology Co. LTD Internet

Mar 07 2016
TV Superstore SALES@SUPERSTORES.COM Phone # 866-277-1703 Advertise 55 LG 4K 3D Oled 55EF9500 for 2,179 free shipping. After agree to buy a rep call me and ask me this is for the old version new version is 2799 delivery to you on saturday from my local store. Nobody call or arrive on saturday. I try to call and nobody answer the phone. I called my bank to reverse the charger and call the nest business day to se what up. Rep called the driver and i clearly hear the driver saying i did not know was for saturday. At that point i told the to cancelled my order and he told me if i do i will have to paying for the delivery he never did or he will get damaged my credit for not paying shipment and very nasty way he said he dont have time for my and hang on the phone. Internet Author: east windsor , New Jersey TVs & VCRs: TV Superstore Internet

Mar 05 2016
Westinghouse Sleazy Westinghouse seeks to avoids warranty commitments by placing undue burden on customers Chino California Author: Tamarac, Florida TVs & VCRs: Westinghouse Chino, California

Feb 21 2016
Colortyme they allowed me to use a loaner 40 inch tv while they were fixin my 70 inch tv someone broke in my house stole the loaner an i made police report they allowed me to finished paying for my 70 inch when i went to pick my tv up they refussed to give it to me said i had to pay for loaner montgomery al Author: montgomery, Alabama TVs & VCRs: Colortyme

Feb 18 2016
Via Trading Auction rip off Lynwood California Author: Los Angeles, California TVs & VCRs: Via Trading California

Mar 05 2016
Matthew Swenten of MSD Slick Talker, Uses props to deceive Kingman Arizona Author: Mansfield, Texas TVs & VCRs: Matthew Swenten of MSD Kingman, Arizona

Feb 17 2016
Matt Swenten scamed us for cash Mesa AZ, CA, NV, UT Author: minot, North Dakota TVs & VCRs: Matt Swenten Nationwide

Feb 15 2016
asurion/walmart unresponsive/evasive business practices associated with purchases through Walmart and other stores on extended warranties, buyer beware sterling Virginia Author: fallbrook, California TVs & VCRs: asurion/walmart sterling, Virginia

Feb 14 2016
BEST BUY BEST BUY PROMISED A 10% REWARD IF PURCHASING FOR 1ST TIME ON NEW CREDIT CARD BAYTOWN Texas Author: BAYTOWN, Texas TVs & VCRs: BEST BUY BAYTOWN, Texas