Electronics → TVs & VCRs

Jun 11 2014
Walmart/Asurion warranty Extended warranty ripoff from walmart/Asurion warranty. Taylor, michigan Nationwide Author: Allen Park, Michigan TVs & VCRs: Walmart/Asurion warranty Nationwide

Jun 09 2014
hhgregg hhgregg appliances and electronics store Selling refurbished TV as New clearwater Florida
Author: Oldsmar, Florida TVs & VCRs: hhgregg clearwater , Florida

May 30 2014
Fumfie I was lied too and they tried to bully me into buying an additional warranty on Samsung 65" TV. They said that Samsung does not cover TV's that an authorized dealer didn't sell. I called SAmsun and that is NOT true!! I called them back again and thet said I was given the wrong info by SAmsung so I called Samsung again and they confirmed that they do cover ANY TV with a one year parts and labor in home service. This company trys to strong arm you into buying their warranty--who knows if the warranty is good if you buy it from them. Then this caharacter Mike told me that even though the TV ships free I had to pay $199 for insurance on the TV----STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM!!! Rockaway, New york Author: Indio, California TVs & VCRs: Fumfie Nationwide

May 29 2014
tvsuperstores We've got a much better TV model for you! New York Internet Author: marathon, Florida TVs & VCRs: tvsuperstores Internet

May 28 2014
Vizio New Vizio TV does not work. Company will not stand behind it. Irvine, CA Internet
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico TVs & VCRs: Vizio Internet

May 27 2014
Sears Sears Leasing Program Complete RipOff - Beware Orlando Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida TVs & VCRs: Sears Orlando, Florida

May 27 2014
VIZIO FLUSED MY MONEY DOWN THE TOILET Nationwide Author: Paxinos, Pennsylvania TVs & VCRs: VIZIO Nationwide

May 18 2014
CinemaNow Best Buy CinemaNow (BestBuy( still does not function Bettendorf Iowa Author: Bettendorf, Iowa TVs & VCRs: CinemaNow Best Buy Bettendorf , Iowa

May 12 2014
Rory Wheeler Simply a worm as in lacking intergrity Denver Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado TVs & VCRs: RS&I Denver, Colorado

May 11 2014
Media Distributions Josh Frank scammed into buying stereo and projector equipment for whatever I could pay for it. webster Texas Author: webster, Texas TVs & VCRs: Media Distributions webster, Texas

May 10 2014
toplinetvs.com Rob ,Alex,Frank Scam !! Stay away -they will grab your money and you will NOT get your tv Coupeville Washington Author: Wawa, Ontario TVs & VCRs: toplinetvs.com Coupeville, Washington

Apr 25 2014
sears broken tv las vegas Nevada Author: henderson , Nevada TVs & VCRs: sears las vegas, Nevada

May 07 2014
Sharp Sharp Aquos TV AquosNet Sharp not true to their product Nationwide
Author: Pittsgrove, New Jersey TVs & VCRs: Sharp Nationwide

Apr 03 2014
Mike tropics They sell broken and used electronics . I received a used TV described as new, is called the owner mike and he holm me I was a dirty n*****. I told him that was not called for and our president was a black mam and he cursed me. Beware he sells stuff on ebay and amazon Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York TVs & VCRs: Mike tropics Brooklyn, New York

Apr 02 2014
PC Parlor Justin Moore Justin Moore dba PC Parlor sold me a TV saying it worked just find then went DARK. Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon TVs & VCRs: PC Parlor Eugene, Oregon

Apr 01 2014
Top Line TVs toplinetvs.com This company ripped me off WA State? Internet Author: Steamboat, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Top Line TVs Internet

Mar 28 2014
Buy Squad, Inc. Deceptive marketing & sales tactics, portland oregon Author: Savannah, Georgia TVs & VCRs: Buy Squad, Inc. Select State/Province

Mar 26 2014
BUY SQUAD INC BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY PORTLAND OREGON Author: fife, Washington TVs & VCRs: BUY SQUAD INC Portland, OR 97204, Select State/Province

Mar 25 2014
K-mart Why Not Lease It Program DO NOT USE KMART LEASE TO OWN PROGRAM IT IS A RIP OFF! e-mail me for details.....may5510@yahoo.com Taylor Michigan Author: Taylor, Michigan TVs & VCRs: K-mart Why Not Lease It Program Taylor, Michigan

Mar 12 2014
Emperor Electronics Tony Haven Deceptive sales tactics. Modesto California Author: Roseville , California TVs & VCRs: Emperor Electronics Modesto, California