Services → Customer

1, Report #1196444

Dec 18 2014
Cheaphumidors.com Not to be trusted or counted on. Tampa Florida Author: Rancho Palos Verdes, California Customer: Cheaphumidors.com Internet

2, Report #1195960

Dec 17 2014
luxhelpcom Luxhelpcom charged 98 dollars to my debit card unauthorized. Because of a stupid online survey I did. Beverly Hills California Author: Marietta, Ohio Customer: luxhelpcom Beverly Hills, California

3, Report #1195759

Dec 16 2014
JNL Apparel yourcustomkicks.com ripped off Corsicana Texas Author: Midland, Texas Customer: JNL Apparel Internet

4, Report #1195551

Dec 15 2014
Kens faucet & toilet repairs Overpriced and verbaly abusive to senior. Merrick New York Author: Lindenhurst , New York Customer: Kens faucet & toilet repairs Merrick , New York

5, Report #1195438

Dec 15 2014
Illinois Tollway Customer service I guess they will tell you Whatever on a Call Downers Grove Internet Author: Illinois, Illinois Customer: Illinois Tollway Customer service Internet

6, Report #1195267

Dec 13 2014
Paul's Locksmith I wished I would have Googled them first Edmonds Washington Nationwide Author: shoreline, Washington Customer: Paul's Locksmith Nationwide

7, Report #1194687

Dec 11 2014
Air Brush 4-U i had a t-shirt made for christmas and the picture was full of lint inside of the picture so i call them back to let then know and the told me to send them some pictures so they can see and they will exchange the shirt but they never did atlanta Georgia Author: columbus, Georgia Customer: Air Brush 4-U atlanta , Georgia

8, Report #1194444

Dec 10 2014
charles singleton and his manager Sarah V. upset customer mcdonough Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Customer: mattress firm on jonesboro road in mcdonough ga mcdonough , Georgia

9, Report #1194034

Dec 08 2014
Universal Premium Fuel corp./ Fleetcor. holding our deposit after canceling account Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Customer: Universal Premium Fuel corp. Nationwide

10, Report #1193910

Dec 08 2014
Craigsflagger Took my money but won't fix the software problems Internet Author: San Diego, California Customer: Craigsflagger Internet

11, Report #1193007

Dec 04 2014
Blackhawk Network Blackhawk is not sending my refund Pleasanton California Author: Corner Brook, New Foundland Customer: Blackhawk Network Pleasanton, California

12, Report #1192905

Dec 04 2014
ABCC DRILLING Non-payment for services hanover Pennsylvania Author: hanover , Pennsylvania Customer: ABCC DRILLING hanover , Pennsylvania

13, Report #1192806

Dec 03 2014
UK Consulate General NY Why I won’t try to go to the UK, unless it’s absolutely necessary http://wp.me/p4bKvo-2N New York NY Author: New York, New York Customer: UK Consulate General NY Internet

14, Report #1192432

Dec 01 2014
eric dress good luck getting a refund china Internet Author: san antonio, Texas Customer: eric dress Internet

15, Report #1192425

Dec 01 2014
American homes 4 rent Ah4rent horrible horrible company does not do maintenance can't get a hold of ever never ever rent from them Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: American homes 4 rent Nationwide

16, Report #1192248

Dec 01 2014
Resumes Planet Fraudulent Resume Writing Company They Barely Speak English Internet Author: North Carolina Customer: Resumes Planet Internet

17, Report #1191884

Nov 28 2014
OSP Prevention Group DO NOT ALLOWED THIS COMPANY GET YOUR MONEY CONTRACTOR Atlanta Georgia Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Customer: OSP Prevention Group Atlanta, Georgia

18, Report #1191719

Nov 27 2014
Just Gutters NYC Diamond Construction NYC, John Kot, John Luciano BEWARE!!!! Just Gutters NYC uses very deceptive business practices and are unreliable. And do not keep their appointments!!! Stay far away from these people they have been sued numerous times and can no longer do business in New Jersey because of their deceptive practices that they are now using in New York. Brooklyn NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: Just Gutters NYC Internet

19, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet