Services → Customer

Apr 28 2016
Domain SEO Registration Corp. False charge of $64.00 Coconut Internet Florida Author: Barstow, California Customer: Domain SEO Registration Corp. Internet

Apr 27 2016
Dr Pepper Center Dallas Star Plano Ice Rink Plano Ice Rink, TX Free from Hustle in Plano Ice Rink Plano, Texas Texas Author: Irving, Texas Customer: Dr Pepper Center Dallas Star Plano Ice Rink Plano, Texas

Apr 25 2016
My Eyelab late,sloppy,business,disregard,arrogance,business practices,don't care attitude Hollywood Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Customer: My eyelab Hollywood, Florida

Apr 23 2016
The Watershed treatment programs forced treatment with justification to keep patients personal property if patients decide to leave Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Customer: The Watershed treatment programs Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 21 2016
secures Prison call solutions On the day I open my account, I called back less then an hour to cancel because the person came walking in the door after I opened it. They took my information down and told me to hold on . when the repersenator came back on the phone and I began to question her about closing the account she hung the phone up on me. I preceeded to call back from my house and a few times and she would not answer. I call back on my cell phone and she answered. When I question her why she didn't pick up when I called her on my home phone she hung up again in my ear. Huston Texas Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: secures Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
glassdoor.com bogus reviews Internet Author: Phoenix, Alabama Customer: glassdoor.com Internet

Apr 17 2016
Washer Specialties Bad Part Ordering... Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Customer: Washer Specialties Wichita , Kansas

Apr 14 2016
Belt Makers, Inc Tim Dunlop Will not return my selt belts - won't return my calls - Torrance California Author: Salem, Oregon Customer: Belt Makers, Inc. Torrance, California

Apr 12 2016
Elixvapor Items not shipped shipping not updated no response Internet Author: Peekskill, New York Customer: Elixvapor Internet

Apr 10 2016
Dallas Polygraph Examiners Michael Park Do NOT trust this "polygraph examiner", he thinks he is a detective. He is a scam artist. Dallas Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Customer: Dallas Polygraph Examiners Dallas, Texas

Apr 10 2016
Fences fl llc Broke sprinkler pipe did not report it to me, then concreted over the broken pipe,No receipts for job Orlando Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Customer: Fences fl llc Orlando, Florida

Apr 09 2016
directv spending too much time in the arizona sun! phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Customer: directv phoenix, Arizona

Apr 06 2016
Cremation Center Of Arizona Insensitive, no compassion, rude, complete ripoff Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Customer: Cremation Center Of Arizona

Apr 06 2016
Lenovo Delfina Rivera Terrible Customer Support - Detrimental and Slow Morrisville North Carolina Author: Manassas, Virginia Customer: Lenovo Internet