Services → Customer

Apr 10 2016
Dallas Polygraph Examiners Michael Park Do NOT trust this "polygraph examiner", he thinks he is a detective. He is a scam artist. Dallas Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Customer: Dallas Polygraph Examiners Dallas, Texas

Apr 10 2016
Fences fl llc Broke sprinkler pipe did not report it to me, then concreted over the broken pipe,No receipts for job Orlando Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Customer: Fences fl llc Orlando, Florida

Apr 09 2016
directv spending too much time in the arizona sun! phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Customer: directv phoenix, Arizona

Apr 06 2016
Cremation Center Of Arizona Insensitive, no compassion, rude, complete ripoff Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Customer: Cremation Center Of Arizona

Apr 06 2016
Lenovo Delfina Rivera Terrible Customer Support - Detrimental and Slow Morrisville North Carolina Author: Manassas, Virginia Customer: Lenovo Internet

Apr 05 2016
LA Fitness Condescension with poor customer service! Plainfield Illinois Author: Plainfield, Illinois Customer: LA Fitness Plainfield, Illinois

Apr 02 2016
Intact market research group Kenny George It's the town they built around his mom Nationwide Author: Florida Customer: Intact market research group Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
Berkely & Hughes & Associates This Company called on on Oct. 2014 stating I owed some money to a bank I made payments to them if not they said they would send me to court. Now I have a different company calling me stating this was never paid they took away 6 payments of $102.00 for 6 months. Now I have to pay again. Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Brooklyn Center, Minnesota Customer: Berkely & Hughes & Associates Rock Hill , South Carolina

Mar 30 2016
BEST BUY Reneged... on a senior citizen homdel New Jersey Author: keyport, New Jersey Customer: BEST BUY homdel, New Jersey

Mar 23 2016
Midnight Engel Press, LLC SE Chardou, Danielle Benson, Danielle Blancard, Elle Charadou Rip off format service Las Vegas Nevada Author: Other Customer: Midnight Engel Press, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 23 2016
Carwash USA Carwash USA damage my car and their manager RASAD JONES was extremely rude Memphis tn Author: cordova, Tennessee Customer: Carwash USA Memphis, Tennessee

Mar 22 2016
Rainbow Joseph Falsetta San diego Califorina Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Customer: Rainbow

Mar 19 2016
Manhood Barber Shop Juan Manuel Sanchez and Angela Sanchez Allows a very dishonest employee to continue working there. Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Customer: Manhood Barber Shop Beaverton, Oregon

Mar 19 2016
AvantageSolutionsMarketing This one company has not paid me for a bonus Thanksgiving Eve, Black Friday, or for trainings completed. If there is anyone out in the 50 states that has had the same experience, please contact me, and I will be sure to get things right. I need everyone w NO PAY FOR WORK Saint Johns California Author: Saint Johns, Florida Customer: AvantageSolutionsMarketing California

Mar 18 2016
Ashton Drake Galleries Added me into an unwanted subscription and wont stop charging me after canceling it Brownsville TX Author: Brownsville, Texas Customer: Ashton Drake Galleries Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
ReviveDerma Select Health,Acelife Health LLCBeauty Impressions LLC, I suspect among many more sneaky business practices, has taken extremes amounts of money from my debit acct one on 2/29/16 the next on 3/16/16 ! Santa Ana California
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Customer: ReviveDerma Santa Ana, California