Finance → Collection Agency's

Dec 02 2016
John P Kenosian & Miele, LLP Falsly garnishing wages Los Angeles California Author: woodland hills, California Collection Agency's: John P Kenosian & Miele, LLP Los Angeles, California

Nov 30 2016
Simon's agency inc. Waiting for bill, and proofs Liverpool New York Author: Jamesville, New York Accounting: Simon's agency inc.

Nov 29 2016
Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Daneilmartin0 , requesting money telling me there's a warrant out for my arrest if I don't pay now and this is the last chance and to go put the money on a Walmart card or the sheriff will come to my door they said to go get a money green Pak card from Walmart Through email Texas Author: san diego, California Collection Agency's: Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Best Service CO Annoying calls, False promises, Culver City California Author: Davis, California Collection Agency's: Best Service CO Culver City, California

Nov 28 2016
Covergent Outsourcing, Inc. SCAM ARTISTS STRIKE! Renton Washington
Author: North Highlands, California Collection Agency's: Covergent Outsourcing, Inc. Renton , Washington

Dec 01 2016
Performant Recovery Performant / PerformantRac / Performant Recovery, Inc. / Diversified Collection Services / DCS Performant Embezzles TENS OF MILLIONS From the American People: How to Defend Yourself Livermore California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: Performant Recovery Livermore, California

Nov 22 2016
Fred Zuck Secor Fincial has been granted the right to garnish my checking account on an outstanding ballance from Columbia Credit services, the purchace of this servicable debt was not brought to my attention for 7 years, while Secor compiled 8% interest over that time cincinnati, ohio Ohio Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Collection Agency's: Fred Zuck cincinnati, Ohio

Nov 21 2016
Howard Lee Schiff P.C. Law offices or Collection Agency Took me to court for an old credit card bill/now I have to make monthly payment to them/the bill is over 7 years old East Hartford Connecticut Author: Stamford, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Howard Lee Schiff P.C. East Hartford, Connecticut

Nov 21 2016
KSB Holdings LLC aggressive collections, FDCPA violations Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alabama Collection Agency's: KSB Holdings LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 19 2016
Collective Point of Sales- Elavon Ripped me off with Debit terminal Toronto Ontario Author: Saint John , Maine Collection Agency's: Collective Point of Sales- Elavon Toronto, Ontario

Nov 17 2016
ARA Inc. ARA It! Debt collection is a scam, don't fall for it! Villa Park Illinois
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: ARA Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

Nov 13 2016
Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited John Oliver Debt Collection scam Stockport California Author: Aynor, South Carolina Collection Agency's: Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Stockport, California

Nov 12 2016
Ocwen Loan Services FCI this compay , did not give me credit on my payments of $35000.00 , accouunt # xx, this is part of th GMAC issue Phoenix Arizona Author: Bishkek , Alabama Collection Agency's: Ocwen Loan Services Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 10 2016
Aargon agency inc I paid off an old debt and it came back with another debt collector !! Aragon can't find my payment I know I paid Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sacramento , California Accounting: Aargon agency inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Nov 07 2016
Routhmier Sterlling They wanted to set up a payment plan. When I told them what I could pay. they said that's not acceptable. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Versailles, Kentucky Collection Agency's: Routhmier Sterlling Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nov 04 2016
INK and Associates Harrassment, threats of lawsuits and violance Riverside California Author: Hollywood, California Collection Agency's: INK and Associates Riverside, California

Nov 03 2016
Kurt Steven/ Joseph Lane/ Joseph Morgan Integrated Services Illogical, unprofessional, and extremely aggressive
Author: Upper Sandusky, Ohio Collection Agency's: Kurt Steven/ Joseph Lane/ Joseph Morgan nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Nathan Silver; Nathan Silver Architects Scam, false identity London Internet Author: Unstated, Oregon Collection Agency's: Nathan Silver Internet

Oct 24 2016
KSB Holdings LLC Called my sister looking for me saying I owe $400 Washington District of Columbia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agency's: KSB Holdings LLC Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 22 2016
A.P.E Processing Threatened me into paying off an over $1200 debt I never took out Duluth Georgia Author: Delran, New Jersey Collection Agency's: A.P.E Processing Duluth, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
CREDIT CONTROL LLC collection calls that are harrassing Internet Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: CREDIT CONTROL LLC Internet

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agency's: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah