Travel → Air Travel

Sep 28 2015
Just Terrible customer service. Associate was rude and condescending over the phone after I had waited 25 mins this peak with a representative. After being treated rudely I asked to speak with a manager or supervisor, the employee reluctantly transferred me to a supervisor after waiting another ten mins. The supervisor was just as rude and terrible as the employee. He undermined me, my opinion and called me a liar. I will never use this site again. Internet Author: Nrw York, Alabama Air Travel: Just Internet

Sep 26 2015
Neattravel Global Assistance,Fly Global Inc, Puneet Sawhney, puneetflyglobal , Totally deceptive from start to finish!! Woodridge Nationwide Author: Apple Valley, California Air Travel: Neattravel Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Orbitz Scam - Fraudulate Cancelation of flights On Line Internet Author: Texas Air Travel: Orbitz Internet

Sep 21 2015
05:29 PM Worst flight booking experience ever!! Some where near Toronto Internet Author: London, Ontario Air Travel: Internet

Sep 28 2015
Antonyo Boone Antonyo Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Air Travel: Antonyo Boone Internet

Sep 16 2015
SAI WORLD TRAVELS INC Travel Agent Cheated TROY Michigan
Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Air Travel: SAI WORLD TRAVELS INC TROY, Michigan

Sep 15 2015
Bravofly - Bravofly - Rumbo - Volagratis we purchased a ticket with insurance so we can change the ticket with a small fee. 2 months before the flight we emailed customer service to verify possible dates and then we settled on date, we have been going back and forth and to no avail. We the actual dayof departure has passed and we just lost our ticket since no one confirmed our return ticket date. For 2 months we were asking for confirmations and all they said we will confirm. If you want to speak to a customer representative it cot you money. This is an absolute scam. Nationwide Author: baie durfe, Quebec Air Travel: Bravofly Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
Priceline Pricrline ripped me off today.  Nationwide Author: Aliso viejo, California Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
Expedia Expedia changed our flight and never notified us of that change. Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Sep 12 2015
Caribbean cruise i called about a product on tv. instead they connected me to take a vacation which was suppose to be free all i was suppose to do was pay port cost the number of people allowed was two.  palm beach Florida Author: Huntington , West Virginia Air Travel: Caribbean cruise Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
Opodo My recent experience with Opodo is one of extreme customer service failure, failure to respond to numerous queries about my flights and lack of concern by staff on the telephone in relation to baggage I had paid for as to whether they had booked this with the relevant airline. I fly tomorrow and Opodo has still not confirmed that the hold baggage I paid them for has been booked by them with the airline. The company has just ignored my numerous contacts with it. I am a totally dis-satisfied customer of Opodo. Internet Author: Winchester, New Hampshire Air Travel: Opodo Internet

Sep 08 2015
Travelation (Pakistani based rip off Scam using US false contact details on Website) San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Air Travel: Travelation San Diego, California

Sep 01 2015
JustFly Innefficient bait and switch Unknown Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Air Travel: JustFly Internet

Aug 30 2015
Trans Carriers inc Memphis Tennessee Author: lake panasoffkee, Florida Air Travel: Trans Carriers inc Memphis , Tennessee

Aug 29 2015
Exploria Marketplace Summerbay resorts Author: Summerville, South Carolina Air Travel: Exploria Marketplace

Aug 28 2015
International Travel Network ASAP TICKETS STOLE A FRAUDULENT TICKET UNABLE USE TICKET TO TRAVEL San Francisco California Author: TUCKER, Georgia Air Travel: International Travel Network San Francisco, California

Aug 26 2015
Cheapoair One Travel Double Charged on Debit Card for Airline Ticket New York New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: Cheapoair New York , New York