Travel → Air Travel

Jul 14 2016
Allegiant Air After you read their terms of service you will not fly them Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Alabama Air Travel: Allegiant Air Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
Spirit Airlines my flight left EARLY-there were 5 of us stopping in Houston. Nationwide Author: Adairsville, Georgia Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
LBF Travel Smartfares and Travelation Trip Paid for by credit card but never booked San Diego Internet Author: City, California Air Travel: LBF Travel Internet

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 28 2016
LBF Travel Travel Help Desk Fraudulent Fees San Diego Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Air Travel: LBF Travel Internet

Jun 22 2016
Aon Affinity Aon Affinity Travel services Do NOT purchase Aon Travel insurance Jericho, NY Internet Author: Otis, Oregon Air Travel: Aon Affinity Internet

Jun 07 2016
American Airlines US Airways False advertisement Phoenix Nationwide Author: Gilbert , Arizona Air Travel: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Orbitz Orbitz is so bold to change my order Chicago Maryland
Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Air Travel: Orbitz Chicago, Maryland

Jun 03 2016
Expedia Expedia ripped me off after I paid thousands of dollars to them! Kicked to curb and treated like dog merde! Internet Internet
Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: Expedia Internet

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 23 2016
Allianz Travel Insurance/Allianz Global Assistance/Delta Airlines Travel Insurance Provider Cites Loopholes in Policy Language to Reject Claims for Trip Cancellation Refund Richmond, VA Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Air Travel: Allianz Travel Insurance Nationwide

May 20 2016
RRichards Consulting - Ryan Richards Consulting - Ryan Richatds (***) ***-**** Fake tours booked and steels marketing works for Serenity Helicopters Tours Las Vegas and books fake tours. Haiku Nationwide Author: Alabama Air Travel: RRichards Consulting Nationwide

May 20 2016
Expedia AON Affinity Cancellation insurance not honored, remaining balance of per ticket price less $200 fee is only provided as airline credit. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Air Travel: Expedia Internet

May 18 2016
Supreme Choice Travel Fun Time BookingTravel Center  23219 Stringtown Rd #223, Clarksburg, Maryland 20871  Author: Aurora, Indiana Air Travel: Supreme Choice Travel Internet

May 11 2016
America Vacations Travel Nationwide
Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Air Travel: America Vacations Nationwide

May 11 2016
gocrv.com treated fairly Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: YORK, Pennsylvania Air Travel: gocrv.com Internet

May 10 2016
United Airlines Ridiculous refund Nationwide Author: Wynantskill, New York Air Travel: United Airlines Nationwide

May 10 2016
Just fly.com Terrible Service, Obfiscating Practices Author: Nantucket, Massachusetts Air Travel: Just fly.com

May 09 2016
Balkis Mitchell work for Delta Airlines Ballers Mitchell I was told by a friend who knew this guy that he can giving Delta Airlines Boarding Pass for a year of travel for $2500.00 I travel alot for my business I paid him $2500.00 he disapper my money without any ticket  Atlanta Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Air Travel: Balkis Mitchell work for Delta Airlines Atlanta, Georgia