Travel → Air Travel

Mar 22 2016
Seven Corners Refused to pay claim for ridiculous reason. Carmel Indiana Author: Springfield, Illinois Air Travel: Seven Corners Carmel, Indiana

Mar 09 2016
Prestige Private Air Beware of the Prestige Private Air Scam Los Angeles California Author: Beverly Hills, California Air Travel: Prestige Private Air Los Angeles, California

Mar 07 2016
justfly.com Just Fly air travel booking wholesaler Internet Author: Redding, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

29, Report #1291952

Mar 06 2016
The View Travel Farewell VacationsFT VacationsFMCOne Stop Promotions scam took $510 from me Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Air Travel: The View Travel Internet

Mar 04 2016
CheapOair.com Refused a refund New York InternetNew York Author: Springfield, New Jersey Air Travel: CheapOair.com Internet

Mar 02 2016
America Vacations Scam/ConArtists Nationwide
Author: Elk Grove, California Airline Companies: America Vacations Nationwide

Feb 28 2016
waytofly.com and Peter Rusanoff Got Ripped off for $5000.00, booked us business class tickets on stolen mileage account San Bruno California Author: Dallas, Texas Air Travel: waytofly.com and San Bruno,

Feb 27 2016
James Morgan Catterall Scam, con-man for selling cheap Air Miles Internet Author: Alabama Air Travel: James Morgan Catterall Internet

Feb 25 2016
Priceline.com They deal with hotels, car, air, package holidays etc. Changing my original booking online without a proper notice causing us to buy another one way ticket to return from distinction. Con Connecticut USA Internet pricline.com Author: Tottenham, Alabama Air Travel: Priceline.com Internet

Feb 07 2016
ORBITZ ORBITZ FLIGHT TRAVEL TERRIBLE BAD BRUTAL AVOID NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS 3RD WORLD CHICAGO ILLINOIS Internet
Author: NORTH YORK, Nova Scotia Air Travel: ORBITZ Internet

Feb 05 2016
LBF TRAVEL sold airline tickets to where airlines don't have interlining agreements on baggage requested that tickets be canceled SAN DIEGO California Author: seatac, Washington Air Travel: LBF TRAVEL SAN DIEGO, cALIFORNIA

Feb 04 2016