Education & Instruction → Library

Approximately 128 Reports Found

Sep 01 2015
Better Planet Books Avoid this place like the plague!!!! Chattanooga Tennessee Internet Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Library: Better Planet Books Internet

Aug 21 2015
BooKnackrh I could have walked there and got the book Rock Hill South Carolina Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Library: BooKnackrh Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 04 2015
playster.com offer books they don't have, force to open account, then impossible to delete Internet Author: yonkers, New York Library: playster.com Internet

Jun 12 2015
Live Career LTD Resume service Internet Author: CARSON,, California Library: Live Career LTD Internet

Apr 16 2015
Never Cold Call Again Frank Rumbauskas Scam Scam, Rip Off Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Library: Never Cold Call Again Internet

Mar 28 2015
ebooksfix.com urbooklibrary.com lilplay.com vi-play.com rip off and lying Internet
Author: new york, , New York Library: ebooksfix.com Internet

Mar 26 2015
Large Print Book Club I cancel bimonthly orders by phone. The orders keep coming. I have called twice to get return shipping labels. None sent. Internet Author: Hillsboro, Illinois Library: Large Print Book Club Internet

8, Report #1209007

Feb 13 2015
Mediablk.com They asked for my credit card number which was only be used for country identification and then hit me with a $40.85 monthly fee to which I did not authorize Won't say Internet Author: Vegreville, Alabama Library: Mediablk.com Internet

9, Report #1207798

Feb 09 2015
The Readers Club Cannot cancel Nationwide Author: Cabot, Arkansas Library: The Readers Club Nationwide

10, Report #1204806

Jan 27 2015
Crossings Book Club,The Literary Guild,The History Club,One Spirit Book Club Crossings has sent two notices recently, accusing me of being delinquent on my book club account. The first notice stated that it was the "second" notice. I had ordered nothing. Harlan, Iowa Internet Author: Wytheville, Virginia Library: Crossings Book Club Internet

11, Report #1201891

Jan 15 2015
URBOOKLIBRARY.COM BLAHPLAY COTA examination review guide advertised as available to read on their site Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Library: URBOOKLIBRARY.COM Internet

12, Report #1201525

Jan 13 2015
Vendio Scholars Mate Scholars Mate Book never received, will not return any emails, lost money, frustrated Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Library: Vendio Scholars Mate Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
ecampus.com no name of seller of order Internet Author: san diego, California Library: ecampus.com Internet

Aug 11 2014
Mpls school board Losted my pay check or didnt send it out yet. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Library: Mpls school board Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 22 2014
AFC Services,LLC I had someone approached me in a Walmart parking lot talking about buying magazines I was interested in because they had cooking magazines for my wife and children magazines for my kid so respectively I bought both of them some magazines I never received them Las Vagas Nevada Author: Tacoma, Washington Library: AFC Services,LLC Las Vagas, Nevada

Jul 11 2014
Friesen Press Friesen Press Self-Publishing company in BC, Canada. Scaming and fleecing. Victoria, British Columbia, Canada Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Library: Friesen Press Nationwide

Jun 04 2014
Receivables Management Group Item is not mine Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Fulton, Missouri Library: Receivables Management Group Eden Prairie , Minnesota

Mar 26 2014
BGSNL WWW.BSGNL.COM They took 14.96 from me, and claimed to be apart of dataentrybucks.com Internet Author: Snellville , Georgia Library: BGSNL Select State/Province

19, Report #1120450

Feb 03 2014
Warehouse Deals, Inc. Warehouse Deals, Inc through Amazon.com They sent the wrong book that was labeled on the back with the wrong ISBN number on it. Very disappointed. Lexington Kentucky Author: bardwell, Kentucky Library: Warehouse Deals, Inc. Lexington, Kentucky

Jan 23 2014
RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT GROUP RMG GROUP FOR SCHOLASTIC EDEN PRAIRIE MN Author: COHOES, New York Library: RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT GROUP Select State/Province