Computers & Internet → Work at Home Business

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Easykits They STEAL YOUR MONEY, $77 UNAUTHORIZED. HUGE RIP OFF! They will not help you! SCAM!! Internet Author: Hudsonville, Michigan Work at Home Business: Easykits Internet

Jan 31 2016
Donna Sgro Sells A Variety of Products But Never Sends Them--Operates Via Facebook New Jersey Internet Author: New Jersey Work at Home Business: Donna Sgro Internet

Jan 29 2016
Webmastertools This company charged my account $77 for something that I have never ordered Internet Author: Front Royal, Virginia Work at Home Business: Webmastertools Internet

Jan 27 2016
Crowdco Patrick Calderon Great scam artist Internet Author: San Mateo, California Work at Home Business: Crowdco Patrick Calderon Internet

Jan 23 2016
Courtney's Creationz Event Planning Expert Business Entrepreneur Magazine False Job Advertising- Breech Of Contract- Has Bank Account Info & Refuses To Pay Bradenton Florida
Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Work at Home Business: Courtney's Creationz Event Planning Bradenton , Florida

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 12 2016
SML Group LTD. Chambers Edwards everything seemed legit; $15/hour training pay and $35/hour thereafter; company wanted to send check for me to deposit and then funds will be available for me to purchase necessary tools to start training fka "mini office", Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home Business: SML Group LTD. Internet

Jan 09 2016
Barefoot Consultants Winton Churchill Did not respond or send program Delray Beach FL Internet Author: Orefield, Pennsylvania Work at Home Business: Barefoot Consultants Internet

Jan 05 2016
clientreferralsolution mentoringprogram.pw/clienthttps:, mentoringprogram.pw/client pay 295.00 for start work at home website,started progarm,but site disappear Could not find on any router Chandler Arizona Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Work at Home Business: clientreferralsolution Chandler, Arizona

Jan 05 2016
peanutlab media refusing in contacting partner for problems Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Work at Home Business: peanutlab media Internet

Jan 04 2016
Home Internet Careers http://internetcareeronline.com/ lost $47.00 Internet Author: bledsoe, Kentucky Work at Home Business: Home Internet Careers Internet

Jan 04 2016
Applesta rip off, scam, takes your money, does not pay you Internet Author: Laguna Beach, California Work at Home Business: Applesta Internet

Dec 29 2015
know-howlogistics This is a SCAM FRAUD FAKE organization that is trying to get individuals to ship merchandise for them overseas. They will ask you to work 28 before you receive your first check of 2000 dollars and then WILL NOT pay you. All they are looking for is legit addresses for people to help with their scam. Watchout for emails from [email protected] Also, their using a fake building address 302 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130, I personally talked to the real building owner and there is NO so called logistics business called "Know-howlogistics.com" The Scammer real name may be Mike Tiper but not for sure. The Scammer is using this number right now 1 985 235 9600 New Orleans, Lousiana Internet
Author: atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: know-howlogistics Internet

Jan 06 2016
INFINii Commerce LLC Ponzi Pyramid MLM Fraudulent Deceive cypress Texas Author: Cape Coral, Florida Work at Home Business: INFINii Commerce LLC cypress, Texas

Dec 21 2015
Schaeffler Group USA Work From Home Scam Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: Schaeffler Group USA

Dec 20 2015
THOMAS L CRAIN DR CRAIN DIVINE HOTLINE ONLINE SCAMMING RELIGION SCAMMER BOSTON Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Work at Home Business: THOMAS L CRAIN Internet

Dec 19 2015
ALTERNATIVE ONLINE DESIGN TOTAL RIPOFF, SCAM, DECEPTIVE, PHOENIX Arizona Author: JACKSON, Georgia Work at Home Business: ALTERNATIVE ONLINE DESIGN PHOENIX, Arizona

Dec 18 2015
Send Earnings/sendearnings.com Send Earnings will not pay you even if you reach minimum payback amount Boston, MS Internet Author: Tomball, Texas Work at Home Business: Send Earnings Internet