Automotive → Junk Dealers

Approximately 359 Reports Found

Nov 23 2016
GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION RIP ME OFF FOR $6773.00 SOLD ME A CAR I NEVER GOT I HAVE TRIED TO BUY SEVERAL DIFFERENT ONE FROM THEM THEY JUST BLOW ME OFF WITH NO REPLY WON"T ANSWER MY CALLS GOES TO AN ANSWERING SERVICE THEY SAY DELAWARE THEY ARE'NT THERE Internet Author: Rosedale, Virginia Junk Dealers: GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION Internet

Nov 13 2016
RIGHTWAY AUTO MUSKEGON I purchased an auto 6/2016, didn't receive the license plate for 6 weeks. I disclosed that I had a stroke, brain surgeries, spinal surgery, a rare brain disorder and had recently moved out of a domestic violence shelter. The car immediately had problems and it took them 6 weeks to get my license plate. They are required to give the consumer a license plate within 10 days.  Muskegon Nationwide Author: Manistee, Michigan Junk Dealers: RIGHTWAY AUTO MUSKEGON Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Copart WAURVAFDXBN025192 San Bernardino Nationwide
Author: Oak Hills, California Junk Dealers: Copart Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
carnation auto group These guys will tell you anything just to get you hooked!!! north benton ohio
Author: hermitage , Pennsylvania Junk Dealers: carnation auto group north benton,

Sep 15 2016
JD BYrider/CNAC Rip off car lot and finance company.. This Company is a rip off run the other way as fast as possible Cleveland Ohio
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Junk Dealers: JD BYrider/CNAC Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 10 2016
Chuck Carlson Auto I have been sold a 1996 Buick lesabre junk car, and I'm paying payments on it pompano Florida Author: coral springs, Florida Junk Dealers: Chuck Carlson Auto pompano, Florida

Aug 12 2016
Destinee & Ralph and Ford man I will call them the Ford guy and the Jeep guy I bought a Ford Explorer and a Jeep Grand Cherokee Phoenix Arizona and Mesa Arizona Arizona
Author: Sun City, Arizona Junk Dealers: Destinee & Ralph and Ford man Phoenix Arizona, Arizona

8, Report #1319714

Jul 30 2016
Pascal Abrar fake car documents,no air bag Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Junk Dealers: Pascal Abrar Los Angeles, California

Jul 19 2016
Planet Metal LLC AKA Consitution State Scrap LLC This scam of a company is operating under a yet another name; this time as Consitution State Scrap LLC. Stamford Connecticut Author: N/a, New Jersey Junk Dealers: Planet Metal LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 14 2016
Advance Auto Sales, Advance Auto Sales Sold me a lemon a 2004 Pontiac Grande Prix 06/10/2016. Car stopped runnuing 06/14/2016 after finding out that "No" oil was In the vehicle I then leared thst the EGR Valve had failed. I putchased a car from them In 2009 another Pontiac and had "No" problems so I decided to do busiuess with them again. I spoke with the so called Owner ,Agent, Garnett. Cook who was very rude and unprofessional about my situation. Also the starter went dead on 06/17/2016 Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 06 2016
battery express memphis tennessee scamed me out of $55.00 memphis Tennessee Author: memphis, Tennessee Junk Dealers: battery express memphis, Tennessee

Jun 19 2016
First Class Auto's Mr. Brown Texas Author: Houston, Texas Junk Dealers: First Class Auto's

Jun 11 2016
Hunt Automotive LLC Total Scam Boiling Springs South Carolina
Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Junk Dealers: Hunt Automotive LLC Boiling Springs, South Carolina

Jun 06 2016
Copart Philadelphia East Copart RIP OFF - LISTINGS ARE NOT ACCURATE - TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT CARE CHALFONT PA
Author: Pennsylvania Junk Dealers: Copart Philadelphia East Nationwide

May 29 2016
quailty restoation and towing dave lippstock..charlie lippstock destoryed my car and had missing parts when went to pick up !! bellevue Iowa Author: dubuque, Iowa Junk Dealers: quailty restoation and towing bellevue, Iowa

May 20 2016
Smithville Auto Salvage LLC Sold me defective radio refused to accept return. I offered to ship back defective radio at my expense they refused. Dowelltown Tennessee
Author: Sterling heights, Michigan Junk Dealers: Smithville Auto Salvage LLC Dowelltown, Tennessee

Apr 08 2016
Ultimate Automotive & Detail INC BUYER BEWARE CAR IS TRASH IN LESS THAN 24 HRS!!!! Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Junk Dealers: Ultimate Automotive & Detail INC Cincinnati, Ohio

Mar 17 2016
Carmax *** ******** **, **** *****, ** ***** Carmax Carmax rip-off East Haven Connecticut Author: Hialeah , Florida Junk Dealers: Carmax *** ******** **, **** *****, ** ***** East Haven, Connecticut

Mar 08 2016
motobuys they sold defective dune buggy Internet
Author: magnolia, Texas Junk Dealers: motobuys Internet