Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → State Government

Approximately 522 Reports Found

Dec 11 2015
Contractors State License Board CSLB CSLB IS CORRUPTED Sacramento California Author: Sunland, California State Government: Contractors State License Board Sacramento, California

Oct 27 2015
Turku Sparkup, Turku Science Park Juha Achren, Olli Mankonen, Sonja Nylander, Erik Lehtonen Turku Sparkup Ripping Off Investors & Misleading Companies & Incapable Leadership Turku
Author: Turku, Alabama State Government: Turku Sparkup, Turku Science Park Turku,

Aug 19 2015
Bashir Abatan Burundi Cash Scam London Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado State Government: Bashir Abatan Internet

Jun 11 2015
Ciklin, Lubitz, O'Connell Brian M. O'Connell Brian Oconnell Simone Witkin Catholic charities exploit scam fraud elder abuse Florida guardianship scam attorney abusing guardianship system West Palm Beach Florida Author: West palm Beach, Florida State Government: Brian M. O'Connell West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2015
Treasury grants department Free grant too be used for approved things ie pay off dept. señd 250$ to get 8000$ 266 independence, 20201 New York.ny
Author: Holllister, Missouri State Government: Treasury grants department New York,

May 23 2015
Frank Hamilton ( investigation department said I'm got a arrest warrant for for and I need to pay money now Houston Texas Internet
Author: ville platte, Louisiana State Government: Frank Hamilton ( investigation department Internet

Apr 20 2015
Federal Student Loan Alliance FSLA This company YANKED me right into a SCAM!!!!! I have tried to contact them on numerous occassions and they do NOT return phone calls. I did get a response to my email stating that they would have a status on my refund from the money the ripped me off for within a week and that was months ago! This is a total HOAX and i hope that nobody else falls prey to this rediculous SCAM! Hope the ones who TOOK my money from my family feel good about themselves everynight that they lie their heads on their pillows knowing that they STOLE money from a hard working family!!! Tustin California Author: Pleasantville, Pennsylvania State Government: Federal Student Loan Alliance Tustin, California

Apr 16 2015
RBC Law Center / US Legal Network This company is linked together in different states, they have many people claiming to be employees, aka are the attorney's that don't exist Amy Rogers from US Legal Network contacted me regarding my high interest rate on my mortgage , calling me a few times and guided me to look up the prestigious company RBCLawCenter in which she showed many descriptive leading websites and information focusing on predittorual mortgage company, Chase and Nationstar and Wells Fargo New York and coexisting LA New York and California Author: Roseville, Michigan State Government: RBC Law Center / US Legal Network New York , New York

Apr 07 2015
ExpressToll LicensePlateTollE-470 Public Highway AuthorityLinebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP License Plate Toll Scam, E-470 Scam Denver Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado State Government: ExpressToll Denver, Colorado

Sep 10 2015
Texas State Securities Texas Securities THE TEXAS SECURITIES BOARD, OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE OR APATHETIC? Austin Texas Author: Tompkinsville, Kentucky State Government: Texas State Securities Austin, Texas

11, Report #1201043

Oct 24 2015
HMS-Puronics and E Shield brad eaton russ thomas SWEET TALKING CON ARTISTS- this company is by far-the worst company i have ever dealt with. my electric bill is worst than ever- they told me that the puronics water tank s/only 1 bag of salt 3/ mos- they never answer phone - had my electric co check the eshield installation and they told me it was worthless. and they didnt install the proper installation even to save me a nickle. i am a very s longwood Florida Author: Apopka, Florida State Government: HMS-Puronics and E Shield longwood , Florida