Travel → Taxi Cabs

Approximately 130 Reports Found

Sep 14 2015
Lyft Charged unfair and excessive damage fee, took advantage of me and ripped me off Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Taxi Cabs: Lyft Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
My Personal Taxi, Naperville Taxi, Taxi, Chicago Illinios, O'Hare International Airport, Midway International Airport, Oakbrook Terrace Illinois
Author: Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois Taxi Cabs: My Personal Taxi Oakbrook Terrace, IL,

Jul 22 2015
Uber unfair, undisclosed hidden fee Internet
Author: Halifax, Virginia Taxi Cabs: Uber internet

Jun 29 2015
Abenezer Taxi, Yosief Mebrahtu Taxi driver ripped me off. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Abenezer Taxi, Yosief Mebrahtu Phoenix, Arizona
5, Report #1231938

F* off Taxi for Sure - TaxiforSure Complaints TaxiforSure Complaints Delhi
Author: Alabama Taxi Cabs: Taxi for Sure Delhi,
7, Report #1206260

Feb 02 2015
All Island Transportation- Freeport Living in New York, I have been taking taxis most of my life. I can honestly say that this is the worst taxi company that I ever had the misfortune of using. I called one evening to get a taxi to the LIRR in Freeport. The dispatch ( a female) told me that there was 1/2 hour wait. I called forty minutes later and she told me that I didn't tell her to write down my address. Huh?  Merrick New York Author: Jamaica, New York Taxi Cabs: All Island Transportation- Freeport Merrick, New York
8, Report #1203079

Jan 21 2015
SHARON ROBICHEAU at (((REDACTED))) NO PAYMENT OVER $100.00 BOYNTON BEACH Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Taxi Cabs: Sharon RobicheauMARINA VILLAGE AT BOYNTON BEACH CONDOMINIUM UNIT 109 BLDG 1 Nationwide
9, Report #1197543

Dec 24 2014
American taxi American taxicab ripped me off mt. Pleasant Illinois Author: ROCKLAND, Massachusetts Taxi Cabs: American taxi my pleasant, Massachusetts
10, Report #1197274

Dec 23 2014
uber Matthew Operations Manager Ben Stein Just Wrong!!!! Refusal to pay referral fee's SCAM SCAM SCAM queens New York
Author: bronx, New York Taxi Cabs: uber queens, New York
11, Report #1195649

Dec 15 2014
Ace Metro Cab - Taxi Driver Ripped Off Tourist Orlando Florida Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Taxi Cabs: Ace Metro Cab
12, Report #1194228

Dec 09 2014
LYFT - UBER LYFT - UBER Deceiving riders and drivers san francisco california Author: la, California Taxi Cabs: LYFT - UBER Nationwide
13, Report #1192614

Dec 02 2014
Uber credit card and ccv #'s stolen after input on Uber website Nationwide Author: newtown, Pennsylvania Taxi Cabs: Uber Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
ABC Taxi Notorious Drunk Driver, Threatening, Unpredictable, Dangerous, and Overcharging Laramie Wyoming Author: Laramie, Wyoming Taxi Cabs: ABC Taxi Laramie, Wyoming

Sep 13 2014
GT Transportation, AKA Good Times Transportation, GT Transport, GT illegal taxi service, uninsured, unlicensed, no taxi permits Kissimmee-Orlando area Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Taxi Cabs: GT Transportation Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Execucar SuppershuttleGoldenTouch PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY New York New York Author: Enfield, UK, Taxi Cabs: Execucar New York, New York

Aug 16 2014
Yellow Checker Taxi ACME Brands, Inc. Dangerously undermaintained vehicles, lacks proper licensing, pays employees under the table, misrepresents information to authorities, etc. Cheyenne and Laramie Wyoming Author: Laramie, Wyoming Taxi Cabs: Yellow Checker Taxi Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jun 07 2014
lyft rideshare lyft unfair to drivers san francisco California Author: richmond, California Taxi Cabs: lyft rideshare san francisco, California