Travel → Taxi Cabs

Approximately 141 Reports Found

Jun 01 2016
UBER BEWARE OF UBER OVERCHARGING VIA SURCHARGES PALO ALTO SAN FRANCISCO Author: Sydney, Other Taxi Cabs: UBER Nationwide

May 16 2016
Where My Dreams Come True SumDayVacations Fraudulant misrepresentations Orange City Florida Author: Dix Hills, New York Timeshare Rentals: Where My Dreams Come True Orange City, Florida

May 07 2016
UBER Ripping off Riders and Drivers Austin Texas Nationwide Author: Leander, Texas Taxi Cabs: UBER Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
ExecuCar Worst Experience Ever New York Internet Author: Watford, Alabama Taxi Cabs: ExecuCar Internet

Dec 22 2015
Shane A. Unruh - CEO Ubr Leasing Company; Allan Unruh a.k.a. Dr. Shane Holmes - lives in Santa Ana, CA; Christopher Mason - Operation's Mgr @ Ubr Leasing Company Las Vegas, NV Scam Artists; Thieves; Liars; Cheats Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Taxi Cabs: Shane A. Unruh - CEO Ubr Leasing Company Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 09 2015
Uber Continued Unfair Treatment of Drivers San Francisco, Ca Nationwide Author: Oak Hills, California Taxi Cabs: Uber Nationwide

Nov 06 2015
Prime Time Shuttle2Lax, primetimeshuttle The driver was rude, driving like a crazy man, there is no customer service. Los Angeles CA Author: Lancaster, California Taxi Cabs: Prime Time Internet

Nov 04 2015
Uber Unethical Treatment of Drivers San Francisco California
Author: Oak Hills, California Taxi Cabs: Uber Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
Lyft Charged unfair and excessive damage fee, took advantage of me and ripped me off Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Taxi Cabs: Lyft Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
My Personal Taxi, Naperville Taxi, Taxi, Chicago Illinios, O'Hare International Airport, Midway International Airport, Oakbrook Terrace Illinois
Author: Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois Taxi Cabs: My Personal Taxi Oakbrook Terrace, IL,

Jul 22 2015
Uber unfair, undisclosed hidden fee Internet
Author: Halifax, Virginia Taxi Cabs: Uber internet

Jun 29 2015
Abenezer Taxi, Yosief Mebrahtu Taxi driver ripped me off. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Abenezer Taxi, Yosief Mebrahtu Phoenix, Arizona

13, Report #1231938

F* off Taxi for Sure - TaxiforSure Complaints TaxiforSure Complaints Delhi
Author: Alabama Taxi Cabs: Taxi for Sure Delhi,

15, Report #1206260

Feb 02 2015
All Island Transportation- Freeport Living in New York, I have been taking taxis most of my life. I can honestly say that this is the worst taxi company that I ever had the misfortune of using. I called one evening to get a taxi to the LIRR in Freeport. The dispatch ( a female) told me that there was 1/2 hour wait. I called forty minutes later and she told me that I didn't tell her to write down my address. Huh?  Merrick New York Author: Jamaica, New York Taxi Cabs: All Island Transportation- Freeport Merrick, New York

16, Report #1203079

Jan 21 2015
SHARON ROBICHEAU egyptrr@yahoo.com at (((REDACTED))) NO PAYMENT OVER $100.00 BOYNTON BEACH Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Taxi Cabs: Sharon RobicheauMARINA VILLAGE AT BOYNTON BEACH CONDOMINIUM UNIT 109 BLDG 1 egyptrr@yahoo.com Nationwide