Services → Horse Farrier

Approximately 5 Reports Found

Jul 03 2015
Demetri Guidry Nor Cal Farrier Services Lamed my horse, Beat my horse, Took my money without finishing job, lied to me, lied to barn staff Santa Rosa California Author: SANTA ROSA, California Horse Farrier: Demetri Guidry
2, Report #1081941

Sep 05 2013
Adams Farrier Service Jerry Adams, Adams Farrier Service, Jerry Adams Farrier Service Dangerous, threatening, harassing individual. BEWARE! Turner Oregon Author: Oregon Horse Farrier: Adams Farrier Service Turner, Oregon

Sep 18 2010
TK Transport Colby Gaie answered an add to purchase a horse, pretended to be the owner of horse, emailed me that he will give me the horse for free as he is sick and leaves the country. Then said he lives far away and he wil, Internet Author: australia, Other Horse Farrier: TK Transport Internet

Apr 29 2010
DB Contracting Austin, Spring, Texas Dan B Sham Company, Duplicitous, Inept Internet Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Horse Farrier: DB Contracting Austin, Spring, Texas Internet