Services → Infomercial Rip-offs

Approximately 449 Reports Found

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 18 2016
safecart they had charge me 3 times $19.97 when is suppost to be one time charge. TRU- THE INTERNET. P.R.
Author: Ponce, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: safecart Texas

Aug 26 2016
Dermasoft and Purecell Low life scam artists Santa Ana California 92799 California Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Infomercial Rip-offs: Dermasoft and Purecell CA

Aug 17 2016
30minphonerepair CTMIS CHEATED, LIED AND STOLE MY iPHONE 6S PLUS LCD SAN DIEGO, California & ST. LOUIS, Missouri Internet
Author: Oakland, California Infomercial Rip-offs: 30minphonerepair Internet

Aug 15 2016
Wonder Marketing Chelsey Saanderson I put up a two part display of leather/carpet cpr. After the 15 days were up and I turn in my paperwork. I was never paid Los Angeles California Author: Rocky mount, North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Wonder Marketing Los Angeles, California

Jun 05 2016
Vibrant Group, Inc Skin Optics, Eye Essentials COMPLETE AND UTTER SCAM. This company should be ashamed of itself. Santa Ana California Author: Durham, New Hampshire Infomercial Rip-offs: Vibrant Group, Inc Santa Ana, California

Jun 05 2016
Truth finder Took my money I signed up for a trial membership and tried to cancel but they said the can't find my transactions but it's on my bank statement where they took it out they said they couldn't find mi information I've been trying to cancel for two weeks they just giving me the run around they can take my money but they can't find any of my information it over drew my account someone please help. They said they can't find my info to cancel but they keep on taking my money Internet Author: Warrensville , North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Truth finder Internet

May 26 2016
mortgage reilief project i requested info and was unable to tell us if they have a license or if they are ligidimate when i question the guy got nasty and cursed me out... and threatened me unknowe unknown Author: Wellington, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: mortgage reilief project unknowe,

May 13 2016
Will Robonette Paul Fox, Guy ,Paving Foreman, WOW, what a group of lieingscrooked indivuals poor quality of work please anyone do not hire this Fuller Paving Group from Kingsport Tennessee, they will brak and destroy more than they are willing to repair, I had new pavement added to my original paved driveway they left a flipping mess all of their equipment leak oil and fuel everywhere i sent them pic with no response if any one has any doubt please request and i will show up pics. kingsport Tennessee Author: unicoi, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Will Robonette kingsport, Tennessee

May 05 2016
Carrie Jeske AKA Will it Launch Carrie Jeske The Will It Launch rip off team: Ian McCann, Marketing Manager; Ted Hlavacek, Marketing Manager; Erin Thom, Marketing Manager; Drew Hellige, Project Manager; Michelle Dent, Account Coordinator; Ed Waldberg, Partne Dishonest, unfair, misleading the client Overland Park Kansas Author: Atlanta, Georgia Infomercial Rip-offs: Carrie Jeske AKA Will it Launch Overland Park, Kansas

Apr 10 2016
Free and Clear TV antenna RIP OFF FOR FREE AND CLAER TV ANTENNA Nationwide Author: Miami Beach, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Free and Clear TV antenna Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
Revitify Revitifyskin, revitfyskin serum, truedermaskin, illumageneye. bellavita Massive Scam - Must Read - DO NOT order Revitify Skin Serum! Tampa Florida Author: Canfield, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Revitify Florida

Mar 24 2016
forrentbyowner fraudulent postings at maryland Internet Author: Maryland Infomercial Rip-offs: forrentbyowner Internet

Mar 24 2016
Age rewind Derma Magic Magic ripoff Internet Author: WIlmington, Delaware Infomercial Rip-offs: Age rewind Internet

Mar 15 2016
Logistic Care, LLC Logistic Care, LLC determined that I could use Public transportation. They have documentation from my doctor why I can not. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Infomercial Rip-offs: Logistic Care, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 09 2016
Renue Swindled me out of $184.00 which I don't have & could not pay my bills Internet Author: Brunswick , Georgia Infomercial Rip-offs: Renue Internet

Jan 25 2016
PSV Health Sciences Institute made a $37.00 charge to my credit card on January 23 2016 which I did not authorize Internet Author: Middle Granville, New York Infomercial Rip-offs: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet