Services → Infomercial Rip-offs

Approximately 413 Reports Found

Aug 14 2015
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn 150 Marina Plz. Dunedin FL I made reservation on Friday 8-14-15 and received a call that my daughter was hurt and I had to cancel within a hour after I made the reservation .  Author: Crestview, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn Dunedin, Florida

Jul 29 2015
Endole Endole UK ENDOLE FRAUD SCAM Internet Author: LONDON, Infomercial Rip-offs: Endole Internet

Jul 12 2015
Amazon Prime Amazon Prime charged my account $99.00 without authorization...giving me no service for the membership and not refunding my money. Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Amazon Prime Internet

Jul 06 2015
Robert Patterson Kickstart Locations Robert Patterson is a Liar and a Theif. Internet Author: , North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Robert Patterson Kickstart Locations Internet

Jul 08 2015
Adair Mechanical ripoff...!!!! Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Infomercial Rip-offs: Adair Mechanical mesa, AZ

Jun 22 2015
Instant Checkmate Scam - Stay Away - Charge you for service they can not provide - Bait and Switch Internet Author: Norwich, Connecticut Infomercial Rip-offs: Instant Checkmate Internet

Jun 19 2015
GXi Uyen Nguyen ( owner). GXi outdoor ripped me off for 3,000 dollars on Z Beast mower. clayton North Carolina Author: Norwalk, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: GXi clayton, North Carolina

Jun 18 2015
Skin Essentals SKF SkinforteNOS Neworiginalskin I order the trial products 1. Skinforte commonly know as Skin Essentals and 2. neworiginialskin commonly known as Nuxela. Port Moody Internet Author: Port Moody, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Skin Essentals Internet

Jun 08 2015
Pacific coast trade school Liars! Oxnard California Author: Oxnard, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Pacific coast trade school Oxnard, California

May 21 2015
My Grocery Discounts My Pharmacy Discounts no value, no communication, only charges. Plattsburgh NY Author: Canton, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: My Grocery Discounts Nationwide

Apr 22 2015
Vitier Skin Cream Company stated "receive free trial" for $4.97 and $5.97. Actually was charged $89.97, $85.97, and auto re-order of $94.94, $91.94. Total deceitful practices. Called and complained and they reimbursed me $87.98. Read the fine print and don't fall for the BS. Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Infomercial Rip-offs: Vitier Skin Cream Internet

Apr 21 2015
The Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety The Midwest CenterLucinda Basset "Free Trial" Really Costs $550+ and Is Guaranteed To CAUSE Anxiety & Stress!!!! Los Angeles California Author: Richmond, Virginia Infomercial Rip-offs: The Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety Los Angeles, California

Apr 15 2015
PEOPLEFINDERS.COM CKF*MyRELATIVES.COM I initiated a one time search and they started charging monthly since Sept. 24, 2014 unknown Internet Author: Linden, New Jersey Infomercial Rip-offs: PEOPLEFINDERS.COM Internet

Apr 10 2015
NewsMAX False advertising, hidden fees, hanging up the phone after extension waiting time with customer service Unknown Florida Author: Tyler, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: NewsMAX Florida

15, Report #1220674

Apr 06 2015
Emerald Lux I found Emerald Lux on a paying survey the only thing the advertisement said on the Emerald Lux site said is pay 4.95 for a starter kit it did't say anything about a trial offer and taking out any money from my account. The next thing I know they charged me 114.95 I called my bank right because I didn't know what the 114.95 was for they told me it was from Emerald Lux I never authorized anything except for the 4.95 for a starter kit. I cancelled my card the moment I called my dispute is still going on a month later San Fernando California Author: Nampa, Idaho Infomercial Rip-offs: Emerald Lux Internet

Mar 02 2015
rvl skin care salt lake city utah Author: seven fields, Pennsylvania Infomercial Rip-offs: rvl skin care

Feb 27 2015
THEO A COOKE- T.C.I.G INVESTMENT THEODRIK THEO COOKE Stock Trader Scammer Almonte Springs, Florida..Indiana Detroit Michigan Nationwide Author: Philadelphia apt 1, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: THEO A COOKE- T.C.I.G INVESTMENT Nationwide