Services → Infomercial Rip-offs

Approximately 368 Reports Found

Sep 02 2014
Peak Potentials, Millionaire Mind Intensive, Harv Eker, Quantum Leap High pressure sales tactics & psychological manipulations Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Infomercial Rip-offs: Peak Potentials Internet

Aug 30 2014
Cash loan James Williams told me to go buy a vanilla reload network card and put 150.00on the card and I will receive 1000.00 in my checking account but that didn't happen it was a Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Santa Fe springs, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Cash loan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 29 2014
Demitage Skin Renew and Revitaeye They said it was a free trial (sent tiny jar of items for free trial) and then without authorization charged me over 160$ / received no product for that $160 Internet Author: Port Washington, New York Infomercial Rip-offs: Demitage Skin Renew and Revitaeye Internet

Aug 12 2014
Comcast My bill would stay at $150.00 a month my bill is over $250.00 every since i started with them. Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Houc, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
SpotFN Auto-trading is really Auto-taking London Nationwide Author: New York, New York Infomercial Rip-offs: SpotFN Internet

Jul 15 2014
taxsaleslists.com John Lane's tax lien sales very rude and unreasonable customar sevice Denver, colorado colorado Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Infomercial Rip-offs: taxsaleslists.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
GLD MYSCORE BILLED ME 29.95 using my visa card automatic payment Internet TN Author: Round Rock, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: GLD MYSCORE Internet

Jun 14 2014
Nono by Radian Took a payment when placing an order online. They website had an error message and the order did not register and the payment went through. Customer service is not contacting me and they refuse to let me speak to a supervisor or manager. Internet Author: West Norriton, Pennsylvania Infomercial Rip-offs: Nono by Radian Internet

Jun 10 2014
HUGHESNET AGREED TO CHARGE $1 IF I WOULD GIVE THEM MY CREDIT CARD ONLINE Internet Author: brownsville, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: hughesnet Internet

Jun 09 2014
Ross Goldberg (Immortal Marketing) Ross Goldberg (Immortal Marketing) Sells Bad Products! Does Not Give Refunds! Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Ross Goldberg (Immortal Marketing) Internet

Jun 05 2014
BoxOfficeTicketSales.com BoxOfficeTicketSales.com is a gigantic ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: BoxOfficeTicketSales.com Chicago, Illinois

May 29 2014
Instant CheckMate Time to kick myself in the behind again! Internet Author: Fresno, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Instant CheckMate Internet

May 28 2014
RVTL/Equinox RVTL/Equinox advertised for mailing free sample with a small shipping fee. They never sent any samples. They sent full bottles and charged me 105.95 and 99.95 and planned on sending me more at the same charge. The customer service representative was happy to cancel my account, but informed me they were sending more and could not stop the order I never made, and could not fully reimburse for the first or second full order I didn't make. The website is complete false advertising and this company needs to be stopped. Palmdale California Author: New York, New York Infomercial Rip-offs: RVTL/Equinox Palmdale , California

May 26 2014
La Dermanique Dermanique120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-844-670-0740 NOTHING- NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT AUTO SHIP AND AUTO CHARGE Greenville South Carolina Internet Author: Highland, Michigan Infomercial Rip-offs: La Dermanique Nationwide

May 30 2014
sensiblehomewarranty I paid for the year 2013 and 2014 for insurance. Had a problem with the furnace in February they didn't take care of it Sparks Nevada Author: Mason, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: sensiblehomewarranty Sparks, Nevada

May 02 2014
millionare os scam artist Lee Lemieux moslee@cox.net gilbert arizona Author: honolulu, Hawaii Infomercial Rip-offs: millionare os gilbert, Select State/Province

Apr 07 2014
Instant Checkmate InstantCheckmate.com Asked me to pay $1 only with my credit card, then use my Credit Card to charge me $30 for monthly. Very deceptive practice. Nationwide Author: Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Instant Checkmate Nationwide

Apr 02 2014
allstate insurane Nolan lehman, allstate ins. takes your money then tells you to Nationwide Author: stow, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: allstate insurane Nationwide

Mar 01 2014
scoresence asked for a credit report for $1.00 got bill for $29.95. theves central regon of USA on internet Author: S. ABINGTON TWP., Pennsylvania Infomercial Rip-offs: scoresence Select State/Province

Feb 19 2014
Instant Checkmate Instant Checkmate is a RACKET charged my credit 19.99 ,15 times without me suspecting that this would occur their practice is to misslead and decive people DO NOT SUBSCRIBED TO INSTANT CHECKMATE LA Vaga Select NA Author: spring Hope, North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Instant Checkmate LA Vaga, Select State/Province