Services → Infomercial Rip-offs

Approximately 435 Reports Found

Apr 10 2016
Free and Clear TV antenna RIP OFF FOR FREE AND CLAER TV ANTENNA Nationwide Author: Miami Beach, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Free and Clear TV antenna Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
Revitify Revitifyskin, revitfyskin serum, truedermaskin, illumageneye. bellavita Massive Scam - Must Read - DO NOT order Revitify Skin Serum! Tampa Florida Author: Canfield, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Revitify Florida

Mar 24 2016
forrentbyowner fraudulent postings at forrentbyowner.com maryland Internet Author: Maryland Infomercial Rip-offs: forrentbyowner Internet

Mar 24 2016
Age rewind Derma Magic Magic ripoff Internet Author: WIlmington, Delaware Infomercial Rip-offs: Age rewind Internet

Mar 15 2016
Logistic Care, LLC Logistic Care, LLC determined that I could use Public transportation. They have documentation from my doctor why I can not. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Infomercial Rip-offs: Logistic Care, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 09 2016
Renue Swindled me out of $184.00 which I don't have & could not pay my bills Internet Author: Brunswick , Georgia Infomercial Rip-offs: Renue Internet

Jan 25 2016
PSV Health Sciences Institute made a $37.00 charge to my credit card on January 23 2016 which I did not authorize Internet Author: Middle Granville, New York Infomercial Rip-offs: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet

Jan 18 2016
Truthfinder.com Josey Free public records search unknown Internet Author: Waxahachie, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: Truthfinder.com Internet

Jan 14 2016
easykits/Workathomeclub ezink.net falseecowebinfo: location 8774295487a Retail store?also:123blogrobot for utilities!?!They first took 4.95 for me to check them out. Then,....nothing. Two days later.... they take 77.95 ? without me seeing anything or hearing anything. Sti They stole my money. unknown maybe phone?8774295487 Internet Author: Camino, California Infomercial Rip-offs: easykits/Workathomeclub Internet

Jan 12 2016
reverbnation.com Mike Doernberg, Simon Perry, Kurt Merriweather, Steve Jernigan, Robert Hubbard, Chris Smith credit card scam, theft, ripoff, fake results, fake. data. artist to artist, music right, hostage of user account Durham North Carolina
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Infomercial Rip-offs: reverbnation.com Durham, North Carolina

Nov 16 2015
Foundation Business Services They charged me even though I cancelled my services with them. do not know Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Infomercial Rip-offs: Foundation Business Services Internet

Nov 02 2015
instant checkmate inc they have my credit card number.they have no phone 4330 s valley blvd ste 118 las vegas,nv Internet Author: monticello, Arkansas Infomercial Rip-offs: instant checkmate inc Internet

Oct 09 2015
PeopleFinders.com Mr. Bryce Lane, President & COO Mr. Robert Miller, Agent for Service Ms. Sarah Lewis, Contact Fraudulent company. They charge your credit card and give you inaccurate and outdated information. If you cancel the monthly subscription immediately, you will still be charged. There is no manager or supervisor to talk with. You must call your credit card and describe the incident. You will be credited the full amount and they will be responsible for a Chargeback fee. Perhaps this reputable company will learn that they can't take advantage of people when they are constantly charged the fee. Don't allow them to keep your money when they don't 1821 Q Street Sacramento, California Author: Phoenix, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: PeopleFinders.com Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Carder remeber Icq (((redacted))) Email : remeber.back.in@gmail.com Contact # (((redacted))) SCAMMER!!!! STAY AWAY DO NOT BUY FROM HIM Internet
Author: santa barbara , California Infomercial Rip-offs: Carder remeber Icq 697 175 553 Internet

Sep 05 2015
MiraVie Skin Collection Bait Scam Santa Ana California Author: Los Angeles, California Infomercial Rip-offs: MiraVie Skin Collection Internet

Aug 14 2015
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn 150 Marina Plz. Dunedin FL I made reservation on Friday 8-14-15 and received a call that my daughter was hurt and I had to cancel within a hour after I made the reservation .  Author: Crestview, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn Dunedin, Florida