Services → Infomercial Rip-offs

Approximately 442 Reports Found

Oct 09 2015
PeopleFinders.com Mr. Bryce Lane, President & COO Mr. Robert Miller, Agent for Service Ms. Sarah Lewis, Contact Fraudulent company. They charge your credit card and give you inaccurate and outdated information. If you cancel the monthly subscription immediately, you will still be charged. There is no manager or supervisor to talk with. You must call your credit card and describe the incident. You will be credited the full amount and they will be responsible for a Chargeback fee. Perhaps this reputable company will learn that they can't take advantage of people when they are constantly charged the fee. Don't allow them to keep your money when they don't 1821 Q Street Sacramento, California Author: Phoenix, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: PeopleFinders.com Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Carder remeber Icq (((redacted))) Email : remeber.back.in@gmail.com Contact # (((redacted))) SCAMMER!!!! STAY AWAY DO NOT BUY FROM HIM Internet
Author: santa barbara , California Infomercial Rip-offs: Carder remeber Icq 697 175 553 Internet

Sep 05 2015
MiraVie Skin Collection Bait Scam Santa Ana California Author: Los Angeles, California Infomercial Rip-offs: MiraVie Skin Collection Internet

Aug 14 2015
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn 150 Marina Plz. Dunedin FL I made reservation on Friday 8-14-15 and received a call that my daughter was hurt and I had to cancel within a hour after I made the reservation .  Author: Crestview, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn Dunedin, Florida

Jul 29 2015
Endole Endole UK ENDOLE FRAUD SCAM Internet Author: LONDON, Infomercial Rip-offs: Endole Internet

Jul 12 2015
Amazon Prime Amazon Prime charged my account $99.00 without authorization...giving me no service for the membership and not refunding my money. Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Amazon Prime Internet

Jul 06 2015
Robert Patterson Kickstart Locations Robert Patterson is a Liar and a Theif. Internet Author: , North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Robert Patterson Kickstart Locations Internet

Jul 08 2015
Adair Mechanical ripoff...!!!! Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Infomercial Rip-offs: Adair Mechanical mesa, AZ

Jun 22 2015
Instant Checkmate Scam - Stay Away - Charge you for service they can not provide - Bait and Switch Internet Author: Norwich, Connecticut Infomercial Rip-offs: Instant Checkmate Internet

Jun 19 2015
GXi Uyen Nguyen ( owner). GXi outdoor ripped me off for 3,000 dollars on Z Beast mower. clayton North Carolina Author: Norwalk, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: GXi clayton, North Carolina

Jun 18 2015
Skin Essentals SKF SkinforteNOS Neworiginalskin I order the trial products 1. Skinforte commonly know as Skin Essentals and 2. neworiginialskin commonly known as Nuxela. Port Moody Internet Author: Port Moody, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Skin Essentals Internet

Jun 08 2015
Pacific coast trade school Liars! Oxnard California Author: Oxnard, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Pacific coast trade school Oxnard, California

May 21 2015
My Grocery Discounts My Pharmacy Discounts no value, no communication, only charges. Plattsburgh NY Author: Canton, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: My Grocery Discounts Nationwide

Apr 22 2015
Vitier Skin Cream Company stated "receive free trial" for $4.97 and $5.97. Actually was charged $89.97, $85.97, and auto re-order of $94.94, $91.94. Total deceitful practices. Called and complained and they reimbursed me $87.98. Read the fine print and don't fall for the BS. Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Infomercial Rip-offs: Vitier Skin Cream Internet

Apr 21 2015
The Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety The Midwest CenterLucinda Basset "Free Trial" Really Costs $550+ and Is Guaranteed To CAUSE Anxiety & Stress!!!! Los Angeles California Author: Richmond, Virginia Infomercial Rip-offs: The Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety Los Angeles, California

Apr 15 2015
PEOPLEFINDERS.COM CKF*MyRELATIVES.COM I initiated a one time search and they started charging monthly since Sept. 24, 2014 unknown Internet Author: Linden, New Jersey Infomercial Rip-offs: PEOPLEFINDERS.COM Internet

Apr 10 2015
NewsMAX False advertising, hidden fees, hanging up the phone after extension waiting time with customer service Unknown Florida Author: Tyler, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: NewsMAX Florida

43, Report #1220674

Apr 06 2015
Emerald Lux I found Emerald Lux on a paying survey the only thing the advertisement said on the Emerald Lux site said is pay 4.95 for a starter kit it did't say anything about a trial offer and taking out any money from my account. The next thing I know they charged me 114.95 I called my bank right because I didn't know what the 114.95 was for they told me it was from Emerald Lux I never authorized anything except for the 4.95 for a starter kit. I cancelled my card the moment I called my dispute is still going on a month later San Fernando California Author: Nampa, Idaho Infomercial Rip-offs: Emerald Lux Internet