Services → Infomercial Rip-offs

Approximately 445 Reports Found

Apr 10 2015
NewsMAX False advertising, hidden fees, hanging up the phone after extension waiting time with customer service Unknown Florida Author: Tyler, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: NewsMAX Florida

52, Report #1220674

Apr 06 2015
Emerald Lux I found Emerald Lux on a paying survey the only thing the advertisement said on the Emerald Lux site said is pay 4.95 for a starter kit it did't say anything about a trial offer and taking out any money from my account. The next thing I know they charged me 114.95 I called my bank right because I didn't know what the 114.95 was for they told me it was from Emerald Lux I never authorized anything except for the 4.95 for a starter kit. I cancelled my card the moment I called my dispute is still going on a month later San Fernando California Author: Nampa, Idaho Infomercial Rip-offs: Emerald Lux Internet

Mar 02 2015
rvl skin care salt lake city utah Author: seven fields, Pennsylvania Infomercial Rip-offs: rvl skin care

Feb 27 2015
THEO A COOKE- T.C.I.G INVESTMENT THEODRIK THEO COOKE Stock Trader Scammer Almonte Springs, Florida..Indiana Detroit Michigan Nationwide Author: Philadelphia apt 1, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: THEO A COOKE- T.C.I.G INVESTMENT Nationwide

55, Report #1207409

Feb 07 2015
Auralux and Vibrant Skin Auraserum Carlsbad CA Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Infomercial Rip-offs: Auralux and Vibrant Skin Internet

56, Report #1205590

Jan 30 2015
Guthy-Renker / X-OUT, Christine Dunn Nightmare, Total Nightmare Internet Author: St. Marys, Pennsylvania Infomercial Rip-offs: Guthy-Renker / X-OUT Internet

57, Report #1205377

Jan 29 2015
Sheridan Labs Bluffdale Utah Sheridan Labs various cities in Utah and neveda A UNDERHANDED AND A RIPOFF COMPANY Bluffdale Utah Author: Lubbock, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: Sheridan Labs Bluffdale Utah Bluffdale, Utah

58, Report #1203447

Jan 22 2015
Revita Eye Beau Derma Total Rip off had ordered a sample from both products, called to cancel they confirmed and I just got another delivery .will have to dispute with my credit card AGAIN santa ana California Author: Mineral Bluff, Georgia Infomercial Rip-offs: Revita Eye santa ana, California

59, Report #1202726

Jan 19 2015
Secret Extensions Daisy Fuentes Deceptive quality of product advertised and very poor customer service, Daisy must need my $6.44 or she would refund for poor representation of product San Jose, CA Internet Author: San Marcos, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Secret Extensions Internet

60, Report #1201319

Jan 13 2015
Revival Beauty Serum Free Trial Fourteen days-A complete scam St Petersburg Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Revival Beauty Serum St Petersburg, Florida

61, Report #1199914

Jan 07 2015
OJAS LLC Rip Off Newburgh New York Author: Wichita, Kansas Infomercial Rip-offs: OJAS LLC Newburgh, New York

62, Report #1196398

Dec 18 2014
DAVID YOUNG David Young 8504239728WWW.DebtLoanPayoff.comInfo@Debtloanpayoff.com DEBTLOANPAYOFF Florida Florida Author: O, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: DAVID YOUNG Internet

63, Report #1196008

Dec 17 2014
Instantcheckmate misslead in advertisement, entice to further get more money with so called premium upgrade Internet Author: El Cajon, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Instantcheckmate Internet

Sep 02 2015
Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. REVIEW: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with us. We are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lexington Doc Prep, LLC., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: janesville, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Lexington doc prep Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 06 2014
Domain Registry Bureau or Dan Fuller and Chris They sent me a letter dated today 11.05.2014 and said Executivesonly.com had to respond by today with Tracking #EX******* and they kept hanging up on me. The are rude and a scam company. Irvine California
Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Infomercial Rip-offs: Domain Registry Bureau Irvine, California

Oct 26 2014
Checkmate Ripped me off for $45.00 fraudulent recurring charges Las Vegas Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: Checkmate Internet

Oct 19 2014
Wen said it hasn't been returned-- post office says otherwise des moines Iowa Author: Redding, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Wen des moines, Iowa

Dec 01 2014
InventHelp aka Universal Payment Corporation takes your money and does very little for it except make errors in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Infomercial Rip-offs: InventHelp Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 06 2014
Luma-Hydrate Lumanelle USA Not refunding returned items Lehi, UT Internet Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Luma-Hydrate Internet

Oct 04 2014
Midwest Center Lucinda Bassett, Lucinda Bassett, Midwest Center a ripoff to get money from depressed individuals - return & shipping a scam Van Neys , California 91406 Nationwide Author: Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey Infomercial Rip-offs: Midwest Center Nationwide