Services → Infomercial Rip-offs

Approximately 451 Reports Found

Jun 08 2015
Pacific coast trade school Liars! Oxnard California Author: Oxnard, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Pacific coast trade school Oxnard, California

May 21 2015
My Grocery Discounts My Pharmacy Discounts no value, no communication, only charges. Plattsburgh NY Author: Canton, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: My Grocery Discounts Nationwide

Apr 22 2015
Vitier Skin Cream Company stated "receive free trial" for $4.97 and $5.97. Actually was charged $89.97, $85.97, and auto re-order of $94.94, $91.94. Total deceitful practices. Called and complained and they reimbursed me $87.98. Read the fine print and don't fall for the BS. Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Infomercial Rip-offs: Vitier Skin Cream Internet

Apr 21 2015
The Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety The Midwest CenterLucinda Basset "Free Trial" Really Costs $550+ and Is Guaranteed To CAUSE Anxiety & Stress!!!! Los Angeles California Author: Richmond, Virginia Infomercial Rip-offs: The Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety Los Angeles, California

Apr 15 2015
PEOPLEFINDERS.COM CKF*MyRELATIVES.COM I initiated a one time search and they started charging monthly since Sept. 24, 2014 unknown Internet Author: Linden, New Jersey Infomercial Rip-offs: PEOPLEFINDERS.COM Internet

Apr 10 2015
NewsMAX False advertising, hidden fees, hanging up the phone after extension waiting time with customer service Unknown Florida Author: Tyler, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: NewsMAX Florida

57, Report #1220674

Apr 06 2015
Emerald Lux I found Emerald Lux on a paying survey the only thing the advertisement said on the Emerald Lux site said is pay 4.95 for a starter kit it did't say anything about a trial offer and taking out any money from my account. The next thing I know they charged me 114.95 I called my bank right because I didn't know what the 114.95 was for they told me it was from Emerald Lux I never authorized anything except for the 4.95 for a starter kit. I cancelled my card the moment I called my dispute is still going on a month later San Fernando California Author: Nampa, Idaho Infomercial Rip-offs: Emerald Lux Internet

Mar 02 2015
rvl skin care salt lake city utah Author: seven fields, Pennsylvania Infomercial Rip-offs: rvl skin care

Feb 27 2015
THEO A COOKE- T.C.I.G INVESTMENT THEODRIK THEO COOKE Stock Trader Scammer Almonte Springs, Florida..Indiana Detroit Michigan Nationwide Author: Philadelphia apt 1, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: THEO A COOKE- T.C.I.G INVESTMENT Nationwide

60, Report #1207409

Feb 07 2015
Auralux and Vibrant Skin Auraserum Carlsbad CA Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Infomercial Rip-offs: Auralux and Vibrant Skin Internet

61, Report #1205590

Jan 30 2015
Guthy-Renker / X-OUT, Christine Dunn Nightmare, Total Nightmare Internet Author: St. Marys, Pennsylvania Infomercial Rip-offs: Guthy-Renker / X-OUT Internet

62, Report #1205377

Jan 29 2015
Sheridan Labs Bluffdale Utah Sheridan Labs various cities in Utah and neveda A UNDERHANDED AND A RIPOFF COMPANY Bluffdale Utah Author: Lubbock, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: Sheridan Labs Bluffdale Utah Bluffdale, Utah

63, Report #1203447

Jan 22 2015
Revita Eye Beau Derma Total Rip off had ordered a sample from both products, called to cancel they confirmed and I just got another delivery .will have to dispute with my credit card AGAIN santa ana California Author: Mineral Bluff, Georgia Infomercial Rip-offs: Revita Eye santa ana, California

64, Report #1202726

Jan 19 2015
Secret Extensions Daisy Fuentes Deceptive quality of product advertised and very poor customer service, Daisy must need my $6.44 or she would refund for poor representation of product San Jose, CA Internet Author: San Marcos, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Secret Extensions Internet

65, Report #1201319

Jan 13 2015
Revival Beauty Serum Free Trial Fourteen days-A complete scam St Petersburg Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Revival Beauty Serum St Petersburg, Florida

66, Report #1199914

Jan 07 2015
OJAS LLC Rip Off Newburgh New York Author: Wichita, Kansas Infomercial Rip-offs: OJAS LLC Newburgh, New York

67, Report #1196398

Dec 18 2014
DAVID YOUNG David Young 8504239728WWW.DebtLoanPayoff.comInfo@Debtloanpayoff.com DEBTLOANPAYOFF Florida Florida Author: O, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: DAVID YOUNG Internet

68, Report #1196008

Dec 17 2014
Instantcheckmate misslead in advertisement, entice to further get more money with so called premium upgrade Internet Author: El Cajon, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Instantcheckmate Internet

Sep 02 2015
Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. REVIEW: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with us. We are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lexington Doc Prep, LLC., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: janesville, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Lexington doc prep Boca Raton, Florida