Services → Infomercial Rip-offs

Approximately 377 Reports Found

Feb 22 2013
Anthony Morrison Ripped me off for over $3K Madison, Minnesota Author: White Oak, Pennsylvania Infomercial Rip-offs: Anthony Morrison Madison, Minnesota

Feb 20 2013
DermaWand UnEthical Business Practice Greensboro, Georgia Author: Wellborn, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: DermaWand Greensboro, Georgia

Sep 07 2014
Plumbing Rescue deceptive practices to lead you to believe you need $$thousands of dollars worth of work Tampa, Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Plumbing Rescue Tampa, Florida

Feb 07 2013
SobaKawa National Express National Express, SobaKawa Cloud Pillow Unauthorized Charging. Called from an Info Commercial for the 19.99 deal, ended up paying over 175.00 Norwalk, Connecticut Author: Nashville, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: SobaKawa National Express Norwalk, Connecticut

Feb 05 2013
Award Notification Commission well this company sent me two pappers and one of them said that i won two millllon dollars and the 2ed one is a form that they want me to fill out like my name and they want me to sent them money kansas, Kansas Author: modesto, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Award Notification Commission kansas, Kansas

Feb 04 2013
instantcheckmate total ripioff. after paying 22.95 for this service what i got was a name which already new. absolutley no other usefull information was offered. Internet Author: n babylon, New York Infomercial Rip-offs: instantcheckmate Internet

Jan 31 2013
acs inc. We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at 1-408 837 0077 between 9.30am to 6.30pm(EST). harrassing stateing I received a loan deposited in my checking account Internet Author: Central, Indiana Infomercial Rip-offs: acs inc. Internet

Jan 28 2013
Archivefee.com All i needed Was A Service Date Military , Internet Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Infomercial Rip-offs: Archivefee.com Internet

Jan 14 2013
Ted Thomas Tax Lien Tax Deed AVOID, SCAM - Ted Thomas Tax Lien Tax Deed Merritt Island, Florida Author: san jose, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Ted Thomas Tax Lien Tax Deed Merritt Island, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House PCH Ripped Off deceived, Improper treatment - Raped, Port Washington, New York Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Infomercial Rip-offs: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Jan 02 2013
Speedy-Repo I contacted this company via the internet, seeking assistance repossessing a personal vehicle from an individual. They faxed an application which required you to supply your bank information, with a Internet Author: , Virginia Infomercial Rip-offs: Speedy-Repo Internet

Jan 03 2013
Dealdash.com Won't let me return items. Numerous emails and calls, no customer service to return 2 items I paid $250. for and don't want. Need ra numbers from them to return. wheres there no hassle easy returns Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Dealdash.com Internet

Dec 27 2012
Totem HelloTotem Do not mail your phone to them...They will keep it with no compensation , Internet Author: Madison, Georgia Infomercial Rip-offs: Totem Internet

Dec 26 2012
Michael Murray of Alkaline Diet he operates a Website selling info on alkaline diet not known, Florida Author: Lagos, Infomercial Rip-offs: Michael Murray of Alkaline Diet , Florida

Dec 24 2012
SEM* VALUE PLUS 800-4751942 MN Possible same/affiliate: WC Value Plus Charged my account $24.95, since Feb '11, posted as ATM/POS SEM* Value Plus. I thought it was the company name of a discount store I frequented. Minnessota, Internet Author: Escondido, California Infomercial Rip-offs: SEM* VALUE PLUS 800-4751942 MN Internet

Jan 09 2013
Deal Chicken I Think They Are Cheating Us Internet Author: Bflo, New York Infomercial Rip-offs: Deal Chicken Internet

Dec 12 2012
Nuwave Hearthware, Inc. NuWave cooktop NOT as represented.2 units broken on arrival. Exhorbitant S&H TV infomercials, Nationwide Author: , Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Nuwave Nationwide

Dec 04 2012
Walmart Money Card i cannot activate my card with 380.00 for over a month they have my name spelled wrong and i can't get thru to them Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Walmart Money Card Internet

Jan 14 2013
Bling Dental Products Company customer service representative supervisor Evan was rude and hung up on me when I complained. I told him I had not used the product for a month after receiving it and when I tried to change th Parker, Colorado Author: Wakefield, Rhode Island Infomercial Rip-offs: Bling Dental Products Parker, Colorado

Nov 06 2012
Giavonie Skin Care Cancellation policy rip off Clearwater, Florida Author: Okotoks, Alberta Infomercial Rip-offs: Giavonie Skin Care Clearwater, Florida

Nov 03 2012
Cafe Cup getcafecup.com This company is a Rippoff Internet Author: Riverside, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Cafe Cup Internet

Nov 01 2012
Power4Home John Russell creator and supplier of written instructions for solar panel and wind generator projects for do it yourself homeowners , Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Power4Home Internet

Nov 01 2012
Telebrands "Lint Lizard" not what it claims to do. Very poor in getting to corners, toonflexible; doesn't bend to get to hard to access places Internet Author: Centralia, Washington Infomercial Rip-offs: Telebrands Internet